Things Peng and I have challenged about

Originally posted by timu24:

Okay I challege you Stoat to a PBEM match. (Um what do I say next almighty Nidan1) Oh, I will play either CMBB or CMAK on the Axis side.

Well I am a Minnesotan so I guess I could say things like Yah, sure, Ya betcha.

No, no, no, no and no ... this just WON'T do at all.

" ... Amongst our weaponry...are such elements as fear, surprise.... I'll come in again."
If you MUST stick around I'd strongly suggest ... well, I'd suggest that you NOT to be honest, you don't appear to have two brain cells to rub together lad, but IF you do I'd suggest you come in again. THIS time show a little panache, a bit of wit and a dash of attitude ... garnish with ground glass and serve chilled with an unassuming but amusing merlot.

Joe

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay I challege you Stoat to a PBEM match.

*scratches arse on way in, yawns and stretches*

Morning all.

Hey a SSN. Neat!

And look at all that effort he put into his challenge.

Wow!

The amount of mental energy required to generate that thought must have been extraordinary* and I think, may even have been enough to lite a fart.

*in comparison to 'yer' single celled amoebic lifeform

Jeez, you are not even pathetic enough to be ground into slop to feed the hogs.

Not you rleete , you are certainly that pathetic. I was referring to the SSN that stumbled in on the first page.

[ March 04, 2006, 12:43 PM: Message edited by: Nidan1 ]

Mace is right it did take me a long time to think up the challege. I wanted it to be unique and personal. Straight from the heart.

Disregared everthing I have ever said and pretend I don't exist which shouldn't be too hard. Just remember everytime you step you are crushing little amoebic lifeforms like me. I don't know how you people can live with yourselves.

Disregared everthing I have ever said and pretend I don't exist which shouldn't be too hard. Just remember everytime you step you are crushing little amoebic lifeforms like me.

You're welcome.

I work for guv'mint. Being a ruthless, blood sucking parasite living off the back of the taxpayer is a skill I've honed over the many years of employment. *smiles sweetly*

Seriously, if you want to hang out here you really need thicker skin.

I don't know how you people can live with yourselves.
My wife says that, in amongst the expletives.

Good lord! You're my wife?!!! *eep*

Ha Ha Ha, I got Mace to say something Semi-kind to me. It worked. Yep I gotta play that scumbag Stoat. Me and him should be on the same evolutionary scale. I just had to mess mith you parasites alittle bit. Now if you move out of the way I have a little disagreement that needs to be settled.

Just remember everytime you step you are crushing little amoebic lifeforms like me.

Good! Fantastic! Now I feel even more almighty than I did before I read that.

smile.gif

I don't know how you people can live with yourselves.
Vast quantities of alcohol.

Actually, I don't find living with myself hard at all, for I'm a jolly good fellow. It's living with halfwits and idiots like...well, like yourself for instance, that drive me to drink.

Michael

Okay I challege you Stoat to a PBEM match. (Um what do I say next almighty Nidan1) Oh, I will play either CMBB or CMAK on the Axis side.

Noo laddie, ye dwin at all wrrrong. Watch....

Nidan1 ye feckless toe-nail bitin', watery-eyed, sniffer o' Seanachai's damp an' mouldy grundies - Ah challainge yoo tae bae slapped aboot lack a cane toad a' a Toowoomba Voulunteer Fire Brigade Dairy an' Fencin' Cricket faistival! Saind mae a setoop, an' Ah'll saind ye tae tha wee closet under tha feckin' stairs tae cry. Attack or Defaind, at's noo matter tae mae - boot af'n ye saind mae conscripts Ah'll saind mah wee noo dog aroound tae exprais mah displeasure. An' whain shae's go' ye ain her tairrible fangs, Ah'll kick her oop tha arse sae she swallows ye ain her surprrrise, wait taill she poops ye oot, then adorn tha clump o' Nidan1 dog crap wi' Mr Potato Haid eyes, tha nose wi' tha moustache, an thick rrraid lips - stick at on a twig an' set at oop bah tha back faince. Thain Ah'll blow at tae feckin' pieces wi' mah 1940 vintage M1 Garand (af'n Ah kin load tha fecker wi' oot catchin' mah thumb). Sae didnae saind mae anythun wi' feckin' conscripts ain at.

Bastarrrd!

Originally posted by OGSF:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by timu24:

Noo laddie, ye dwin at all wrrrong. Watch....

Nidan1 ye feckless toe-nail bitin', watery-eyed, sniffer o' Seanachai's damp an' mouldy grundies - Ah challainge yoo tae bae slapped aboot lack a cane toad a' a Toowoomba Voulunteer Fire Brigade Dairy an' Fencin' Cricket faistival! Saind mae a setoop, an' Ah'll saind ye tae tha wee closet under tha feckin' stairs tae cry. Attack or Defaind, at's noo matter tae mae - boot af'n ye saind mae conscripts Ah'll saind mah wee noo dog aroound tae exprais mah displeasure. An' whain shae's go' ye ain her tairrible fangs, Ah'll kick her oop tha arse sae she swallows ye ain her surprrrise, wait taill she poops ye oot, then adorn tha clump o' Nidan1 dog crap wi' Mr Potato Haid eyes, tha nose wi' tha moustache, an thick rrraid lips - stick at on a twig an' set at oop bah tha back faince. Thain Ah'll blow at tae feckin' pieces wi' mah 1940 vintage M1 Garand (af'n Ah kin load tha fecker wi' oot catchin' mah thumb). Sae didnae saind mae anythun wi' feckin' conscripts ain at.

Bastarrrd! </font>

No I go for the wrists. My PSY friend told me that if you slash across your veins you just want attention. But if you slash up them you want to die.

I haven't decieded which way yet.

Niidan1, I think he called you a conscript bastarred. Something to that effect. (Or is it affect?)

Tim

Originally posted by NG cavscout:

On the gripping hand, this thread was started by 37mm so you really can't be blamed for not knowing what is going on..... I am actually amazed that this one made it this long without being closed down.

I agree… not with the wholly misplaced blame regarding the arrival of the 24th (!!) Timu … no I mean I agree with how surprising it is that this thread still hasn’t been locked up.

However Seanachai hasn’t shown up yet & seeing how he’s probably still pissed off with me (cos he’s Welsh & there ain’t nothing that even I can do to help him) I’m reckoning there is a high likelihood of him pulling off some kind of dirty rotten ‘Olde One’ trick (like there’s any other kind).

Still at least this one made it to page 2.

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

One of my first forays into miniatures was with Russo-Japanese Naval ... advance tip, don't cross the "T" of the bow of the Mikasa at close range ... ask me how I know.

Sigh... I know, I just know, that I’m going to regret this but here goes.

Oh Joe, why should I not cross the bow of the Mikasa at close range?

Shirley the chance of totally smashing up the buggar with a full broadside is worth anything it could do in return?

Originally posted by Michael Emrys:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Nidan1:

No you idiot...the purpose of all of this is for you to stay around and challenge in here!!! not by emails, you twit!

He is rather a backward, clumsy lout, isn't he? Even for an SSN.

Michael </font>

Well I will help you out by saying something related to CMSF. Battlefront needs to model camels in this game. Instead of riding around in Hummers our troops could be in a camel caravan. The first safety improvment is that now the troops would be higher off the ground and the underside of the camel would absorb more shrapnel.

Okay now on topic. Accually Sir 37mm there are 23 timu's lurking on this website. Constantly searching for victims.