Things Peng and I have challenged about

Originally posted by MrPeng:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Boo Radley:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by MrPeng:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Boo Radley:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by MrPeng:

Boo!

Check yer fookin inbox again you twirling phartknocker.

I did. And an hour later, you actually remembered to send a file along. Monkey-tard.

The Christ on a fargin whore but you try my patience.

I'd like to see you try to diagram that sentence. </font>

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by juan_gigante:

Not to offend...

I don’t know which Pengforsaken fracking doped out goth of a German teenager created this bloody virus but if I ever find him I’ll make him eat his damned gay lover…

...feck off ye hell-bound pop-up I don’t want to convert my PC into a telephone!

Any way Jill I’m not too you sure what this has to do with you, but what the heck, why don’t you use those seemingly useless digits of yours to humour me & create a new thread?

Make sure it’s worthy of a new knight of the Cesspool… a knight of v42below yes, but a knight nonetheless (which is actually more than can be said of v42below himself… that fecker only got it’s knighthood out of pity rather than by some good honest whinging like I)...

… Nooooooo!!!! For fecks sake I really don’t want to listen to a dull-arse speech by some unimportant American politician… how can I get rid of these pop-ups?

[ March 14, 2006, 04:32 PM: Message edited by: Sir 37mm ]

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

...I spent 11 hours in the Dallas Fort Worth Airport ... 11 hours ...

Like I keep tellin' ya, Joe, it's your karma, man. Cosmic retribution for all your past sins. Be grateful it wasn't a bus station? How long has it been since you did time in a bus station? Maybe we can arrange something for your next trip...

Michael