The "Give the BFC boys a hug" thread

Well, we know you're beavering away like mad things at the moment, chaps, to produce this great game. We also know that a tiny minority make life harsh for you and waste your time - mentioning no names, but I blame Doug Beman entirely, even though he isn't involved.

So, all you posters who think BFC are doing the right thing with their game, come here and post them a *hug*. They can come in here and feel loved :D

Here's my one *HUG*

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would expect I demand that Canadians be allowed to buy CMBB direct from the BFC website...I'll no be using foul German softwar...what?....your kidding?!...bloody Europeans....hurray for us!

Well I would offer a hug but having read the last from Steve I think he has grown horns and spiky things, so I will blow him a kiss instead..

And as to Madmatt..I am still waiting for the MG Mod and you promised not to post those webcam shots.

Charles..jldha;jfh aoidyfa alkejf(*&98 l;kdjfalkj jlfdkja)((*^ {{Po[poer]]. (Note in your own alien tongue)

The rest...well we really hate you fellas cause you have the jobs we deserve...may you rot in hell.

Well I can't speak for everyone, but I just love people so what can I do! Great work BTS/BFC, CMBO could have Alfa graphics and Waffen Plumbers and I would still have got it! smile.gif

*Hug*

[ July 30, 2002, 12:28 PM: Message edited by: Panzerman ]

I have time in my life for my family, my job and ONE computer game. (In that order.) smile.gif

It's a testimony to the quality of this game and the dedication of it's developers that CMBO is of such importance to me.

Way to go, and BRAVO!

SQUEEEEEEEEZE!!

"pinch"

SLAP!!

(sorry 'bout that. Got carried away . . .)

smile.gif

Gpig

My attitude is Gratitude.

An' that's no platitude...er, dude.

What a great risk you guys took to be the small company that whupped all the big ones by making something GREAT. CMBO obviously comes from people that are interested in what they are trying to emulate, and thus it is pure art. A true thing of beauty, this CMBO.

A GIANT vertebre popping HUG!!!