It's Quiet.... Too Quiet

Let's see, haven't heard from Madmatt since he told us June 22 was NOT the release date...

Haven't heard from Steve in weeks...

Charles? Maybe 4 times in the past YEAR!

Haven't heard from Kwazydog in a few weeks either.

Moon, well, he likes to post or something.

Yep, its been quiet, too quiet...

[ June 20, 2002, 03:58 PM: Message edited by: Panzer Leader ]

It is darkest &, by implication, quietest just before dawn. So must be the situation with BTS. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

The small world of CM awaits with bated breath. :eek:

Maybe, the CM world's breath is baited with old fish or something. tongue.giftongue.gif

Cheers, Richard ;);)

Originally posted by MrSpkr:

June 24th, my friends, June 24.

I must say your reasoning behind this projected date is quite fascinating. I read it in another thread somewhere, and despite my better judgment, I think you may be on to something. Let's hope you're right. :D

Originally posted by tiborhead:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by MrSpkr:

I must say your reasoning behind this projected date is quite fascinating. I read it in another thread somewhere, and despite my better judgment, I think you may be on to something. Let's hope you're right. :D </font>

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by tiborhead:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by MrSpkr:

I must say your reasoning behind this projected date is quite fascinating. I read it in another thread somewhere, and despite my better judgment, I think you may be on to something. Let's hope you're right. :D </font>

Gentlemen, Gentlemen..

I suggest you watch the CMBB Beta Forum.

Here is how it works.

Normal traffic from Beta Testers...

"Last call for input before we go Gold"!

Huge influx of traffic on board.

"Ok Shut up so we can finish this thing"

Board falls very quiet.

Somebody get out some graph paper and watch the number of posts and date and you may just get a clue or two..

Originally posted by ASL Veteran:

June 24th? That's unfortunate because the World is going to end on June 23rd. :eek:

No, no. I already said in another thread that God is a CM fan and he has postponed the end of the world until after CMBB is released. He's on the edge of his seat as much as we are.

I really believe you guys are all wrong. I have a feeling that it won't be until August or maybe not till October. I didn't say I was hoping for it to be that late but I just have a feeling it's not the way they want it yet and they want it perfect so they won't release until they are completely satisfied. Actually I agree with that. It's got to be perfect - and it will be! Just a couple more months. We can hang on. Right? right? :(