The STALINGRAD Pack - Released at last!

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

great job guys. Thanks for working so hard. I'm sure that your efforts will make many people very happy.

And I have to say 'thank god', now you guys can start playtesting some other battles instead of just Stalingrad stuff. You bastards have had all this wonderful scenario talent tied up for months!

Originally posted by Warlord69:

And I have to say 'thank god', now you guys can start playtesting some other battles instead of just Stalingrad stuff. You bastards have had all this wonderful scenario talent tied up for months!

Tell me about it..I've been dying to get into the Cherkassy Pocket or the Balaton offensive.

Frank

I've just been playing an operation called "The Bitter End," since it's "single player only," and I could start it right away.

If it's your idea of fun (it certainly is MINE!) to plaster a heavily entrenched position with megatons of artillery, then I think you'll find that this is literally a BLAST!

Also, the first battle starts with several heavy bombers available. The stuff they lay down is really impressive. Watch heavy buildings vaporize with a single hit.... WHEE!

[ November 19, 2002, 12:43 PM: Message edited by: CombinedArms ]

Originally posted by Kingfish:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />If it's your idea of fun (it certainly is MINE!) to plaster a heavily entrenched position with megatons of artillery, then I think you'll find that this is literally a BLAST!

LOL! You should have seen Scott's Alpha version!!!</font>

Originally posted by Berlichtingen:

Password? What are you talking about? There's no password

We don't need no stinkin' passwords!

I think I know what he's seeing. The "Primary Downloads" from Der Kessel always ask me for a password. Since I aint got one I just use the Secondary Download. That works fine.

If it's not intended to need a password for the Primary DL then something's funny over there...

Eden

Originally posted by Eden Smallwood:

I think I know what he's seeing. The "Primary Downloads" from Der Kessel always ask me for a password. Since I aint got one I just use the Secondary Download. That works fine.

If it's not intended to need a password for the Primary DL then something's funny over there...

Eden

Most bizarre... I cannot reproduce it. I'll see if Mensch can find out what's going on

Great job!!!!!!!!!!!

I played one via TCP this afternoon. I want say which for spoiler reasons. I flamed a T70 and it was mega mega cool. It blew up like it was full of nothing but gas.....I've never sen anything like it. VERY VERY much fun the game I played.

Maybe now that it's out Andreas can send me a file.

I'd just like to publicly recognize Scott and all the other members of the B&T team for the incredible work they put into this scenario pack. I wasn't able to contribute much at all because of other demands on my time, so I'm really in awe of the time and energy devoted by the rest of the team to this effort. Well done, guys! :D

I'm currently playing an operation called "Der Manstein Kommt" vs the AI. It's the first CMBB Operation I've played thus far and I'm enjoying it. If enjoying is swearing at the screen and scared spitless that my tanks will die one by one while my infantry gets raped over and over by the AI's superior intelligence. Yeah, I'm enjoying the Stalingrad Pak Operations.

Thanks to all who worked on this pack.

I downloaded it earlier and put off playing any of the new scenarios as I had a report to write.

Come to find out that the report was not due until next week so I rushed around for nothing. I was so pissed I almost had to flip out completely and cut off some heads.

BDH