Since I am extremely bumming with no CMBB even

though others in the same metro area got it on

Monday, I thought I would start a thread for the

few of us in the USA who preodered and are

still waiting. Let me from ya! Maybe we can

channel some effeciency to the USPS before we

start harassing BFC.

Bobo

It may be your username. I heard there were reports of trained monkeys placing orders, and BFC, of course, cancelled those orders. ;)

Sorry, I couldn't help it.

I know it's painful. I will try and do my part to help with the channeling......

Originally posted by bobo:

Greetings,

Since I am extremely bumming with no CMBB even

though others in the same metro area got it on

Monday, I thought I would start a thread for the

few of us in the USA who preodered and are

still waiting. Let me from ya! Maybe we can

channel some effeciency to the USPS before we

start harassing BFC.

Bobo

I hear ya. Testify!!

The USPS is not on the list of companies I want to do business with right now, for a couple of reasons.

Unfortunately, they're the only game in town. :(

Oh well, we did dodge the hurricane bullet here in Texas this week so I can't feel too cursed. Hope the rest of my Gulf Coast bretheren are faring ok.

Guy

I can't go to sleep, in anxiety waiting for CMBB. I've been told other people in Melbourne got it already.

I am not eating very well, and I can't concentrate or think of anything else other than CM. I need help.

Will this get worse once I get the game? :confused: :eek:

I'm probably going to get "dumped on" for this, but some of you guys could benefit by practising the technique of "letting go".

Once you've done everything you can to fix/help a problem, remove it from your "worry list". Don't agonise about what MIGHT have happened - only deal with the things that HAVE happened, and concentrate on other things in your life.

You can waste an awful amount of your life fretting over the "what ifs" and "if onlys" - that's to say, living in the past or the future.

Make each day count, and live it to the full.

*** End of pontificating *** smile.gif

Best Regards, Len

I was CMBB's first casuality. I got the game yesterday happily and my excitement grew as i stared at CMBB packaged in the cellophane. My excitement got the better of me and as i ripped off the cellophane chains imprisoning my copy of CMBB i sustained the world's worst paper cut. No ****, it drew lik 5 droplets of blood. I ended up playing for like 8 hours straight after that. When you fellas do get your copy of CMBB, open with caution. That giant manual is deadly.

• 2 weeks later...

A therapy is not enough for what's happening to me.

I preordered 2 copies on the 10th of september. Game not arrived yet.

But one week ago, sept. 26th, i made another order for a EU friend, and this order arrived today !!!

Well, i sent the game to it's final addressee, bravely resisting the urge to open the plastic wrapper and to have a look at the manual... Frustrating, to say the least..

Originally posted by MikeyD:

Rumor has it that a second giant batch of game CDs are scheduled to start going out today(?). I do hope the rumors are true. I want a peek at that legendary manual!

I ordered an additional copy last week for someone,(I have mine, but I dont want to rub it in)and at that time BFC stated that all orders were on back order until Oct 4th ---today, so hopefully they will all be shipped to you folks today, expect at least three days before it arrives.

I preordered right off the bat, and got mine like a week ago or something. But, it came US Mail, not UPS. It was in my mailbox for a day or so on account of I figured it would come UPS so I didn't check the mail. I got one of the bum CD's, but got it installed on a secondary CD drive.

some Canadians are getting it and some arn't...

Some are being charged customs and duty up to $15.00 and some are not being charged.

Those who pre-orderd and still waiting know that we can blame Canada Post and/or Canada Customs (BOTH are Federal beauracies :( ) for our plight!

Still waiting for mine.

-tom w

[ October 04, 2002, 10:55 AM: Message edited by: aka_tom_w ]

Greetings,

Since I started the thread, I thought I should weigh in even now that I have had the game for a week. It is very, very fun. The manual is awesome.

It turns out that mine was "delayed" due to ordering multiple copies which put it into the UPS not USPS shipping arena. If you ordered multiple copies expect some delay at least that was my experience.

Hang in there guys it is really worth the wait.

Bobo

Originally posted by aka_tom_w:

Some are being charged customs and duty up to $15.00 and some are not being charged.

Those who pre-orderd and still waiting know that we can blame Canada Post and/or Canada Customs (BOTH are Federal beauracies :( ) for our plight!

Still waiting for mine.

-tom w

The Liberals have lost my vote until I get CMBB. And even then their chances of getting my vote are lower than that of earth flying into the sun.

Originally posted by Shadow 1st Hussars:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by aka_tom_w:

Still waiting for mine.

-tom w

The Liberals have lost my vote until I get CMBB. And even then their chances of getting my vote are lower than that of earth flying into the sun.</font>