CMBB and new CM: Bundle Pack now available for Pre-Order

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Sgt. Emren

Ack, looks like there's no way to get the bundle for the PC in Europe yet! Can anyone confirm if it will be available through CDV at some stage?

Originally posted by Gyrene:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by tabpub:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by The ol one eye.:

BOOOOYYYAAAAAAA!

BTS just got another 56 bucks!

Who did you blow, smile.gif or are you dyslexic? The price was $65 for the bundle.... :confused: </font>

Got me and copy preordered.

OK now to endure the 2 very long weeks.

Originally posted by Pvt. Ryan:

The demo was just released a few days ago. How can you guys already have decided to order the game??? :D

According to my order number, over 80,000 orders for CMBB have been placed! :eek: ;)

Pvt Ryan you really think that means 80,000 have already been orderd?

Or maybe its orders placed since they got there new ording system?

I know it fairly new cause I bought 3 copies of CMBO last X-mas. One for my Pops, 1 for my nephew and 1 for a friend.

Guest Panzer Boxb

W00t, there it is! Two copies ordered. One for me Mac and one for me PC. Now I can invite all my friends over and trounce them soundly in some not-so-friendly matches! Muahahahahahaha. Err...wait...I don't have any friends. :(tongue.gif

Now, the true competition will be who gets their copy first. I won the Strategic Command one by getting it the very next day.

Originally posted by Stoffel:

ah,does that mean that we old guys get a discount of $20 on CMBB if we allready have CMBO?? :D

just a form of typical dutch trademanship :rolleyes:

Ah yes, sort of like "Dutch treat", which evidently means that any Dutch present eat free. Hmm. Maybe I should make a slight alteration in my nationality...

Michael

Originally posted by Sgt. Emren:

Ack, looks like there's no way to get the bundle for the PC in Europe yet! Can anyone confirm if it will be available through CDV at some stage?

The Bundle is just what we are calling a combo CMBO/CMBB order. It is not seperate item as such but due to how our ordering system is setup it has to have a unique product code.

CDV I believe is already discounting CMBO down to 20.00 USD and therefore buying both CMBO and CMBB from them would be virtually the same as the CM: Bundle.

Madmatt