CMBB and new CM: Bundle Pack now available for Pre-Order

Originally posted by Pvt. Ryan:

For the record, my CMBB order # is XX409. And my Alienware order # is XX904. WOOT!!! I think I have the current record for most expensive CMBB purchase so far. smile.gif:(

Doh!! I hope you play a lot of graphics intensive games. My adamant.com machine runs smooth as silk with the demo, and a highly modded CMBO. With my old AMD K6, there were times when you could measure the frame-rate with an hour glass, but life is good with my Athalon 1800, GeForce4MX440 combo. smile.gif

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Diceman:

Doh!! I hope you play a lot of graphics intensive games. My adamant.com machine runs smooth as silk with the demo, and a highly modded CMBO. With my old AMD K6, there were times when you could measure the frame-rate with an hour glass, but life is good with my Athalon 1800, GeForce4MX440 combo. smile.gif

Solitaire is gonna kick ass!!!

Originally posted by panzerwerfer42:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Gyrene:

Tom, I'm fairly sure that either me, Mr. Spkr or Panzererfer42 were the firsts to order the game last night and my order number is 80363.

I think that the order number system includes whichever non CMBB sales BFC had for this tracking period, so by the time order #80611 roilled around they were up to 248 copies sold, which might be a lower number if anyone ordered anything different like AA.

$11k + is not a bad take for a day in any case!

Gyrene

Wow, it looks like i could've ordered first. My order number is one lower than Gyrenes. Do i get a prize now?</font>

One new state of the art PC gaming machine: $3000

Taking a month off of work without pay: $2200

Pre-ordering a copy of CMBB: $52

Getting CMBB and playing it on your new rig for a month straight: Priceless

There are some things that money can't buy; for everything else, there's Mastercard.

;)

[ September 07, 2002, 10:51 PM: Message edited by: Vader's Jester ]

Great. Ordered.

That said, the bundle pack I'm looking for is the CMBB combo Mac and PC CD. I've got both platforms sitting in the same room and it was the first game I've ever bought to come with both formats on the same CD. It really made computer management with my fiance easier.

Any chances?

Guest Sgt. Emren

CDV still has CMBO at $46.95 on their website. And there's no way to preorder CMBB there either. So no PC bundle in Europe yet, even if it's two separate items! :(

Sunday, ~1542 EDT: order #81220.

Given that the order form went up at about 3AM on Sept 7, there have been roughly 37 hours since it was put up. That's 33 orders per hour. By the end of the week there should be on the order of 5000 orders, assuming the rate is sustained.