CMBB and new CM: Bundle Pack now available for Pre-Order

Good morning fellas.

That's what I get for sleeping in on a Saturday - a page-2 preorder.

lol same here, oh well, my order is in and I'm a happy camper. Except for this awful hangover. :eek: Oops I guess I'm a page 3 preorder.

[ September 07, 2002, 09:44 AM: Message edited by: Yank ]

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

"Ooooh, looky what I found" I says to myself, and then types feverishly. A minor cookie glitch and adjustment later and out prints order #__535. So is that 535 orders already, or did the count not start at __000? Oh and what's Seanachai's number? Inquiring minds want to know.

Guest PondScum
Originally posted by Diceman:

"Ooooh, looky what I found" I says to myself, and then types feverishly. A minor cookie glitch and adjustment later and out prints order #__535. So is that 535 orders already, or did the count not start at __000? Oh and what's Seanachai's number? Inquiring minds want to know.

I just got 80560.

I think the refresh monkeys are ordering feverishly...

[ September 07, 2002, 10:16 AM: Message edited by: PondScum ]

The order numbers are periodically reset. Currently they should be in the 80,000 range so if your missing some digits (which is odd) it would mean your order number is 80,535.

You should have received an email confirmation with the order number also printed at the top.

Re: HTML email, yeah that got reset during a recent upgrade of the order system. Still trying to decide if I should leave that on or not.

Madmatt

[ September 07, 2002, 10:17 AM: Message edited by: Madmatt ]

Guest PondScum
Originally posted by Madmatt:

The order numbers are periodically reset. Currently they should be in the 80,000 range so if your missing some digits (which is odd) it would mean your order number is 80,526.

Matt: have you hooked up your sound system to the order counter? It would be neat to have a little WAV file play a cash-register "KERCHINGGG" every time another $45 arrives :D

Thank you for your order!

Your Order Number is: 80611 (my lower number (611) lower than claymore's (616) was because I took too long to make a post here and I'm real slow at Math (see below: ) smile.gif

$45 x 611= $27,495

in the first 8 hours of pre-sales I'm guessing they have made over $27,495 in non - CDV (non european sales ALONE!)

Good Luck BTS

Hope you all get a nice long VACATION in the fall.

I'm guessing by the time the game actually ships some of them should be relaxing on vacation somewhere smile.gif !

Thanks again BFC!!!

The Preorder process was TOTALLY painless!

-tom w

[ September 07, 2002, 11:11 AM: Message edited by: aka_tom_w ]

80584 :D

Stop

Oh yes, wait a minute Mister Postman

Wait

Wait Mister Postman

Please Mister Postman, look and see

Oh yeah

If there's a Package in your bag for me

Please, Please Mister Postman

Why's it takin' such a long time

You gotta wait a minute, wait a minute

Wait a minute, wait a minute

Mister Postman

C'mon deliver the You gotta wait a minute, wait a minute

Mister Postman

C'mon deliver the letter, the sooner the better

Mister Postman . . .

, the sooner the better

Mister Postman . . .

Oh yeah

For me to hear from that boy (MadMatt) of mine

There must be some words today

From my boyfriend (MadMatt) so far away

Please mister postman look and see

If there's a Package, a Package for me

I've been standin' here waitin' Mister Postman

So patiently

For just a card, or just a Package

Sayin' he's returnin' home to me

Mister Postman

Mister Postman, look and see

Oh yeah

Oh yeah

For me to hear from that boy (MadMatt) of mine

So many days you passed me by

See the tears standin' in my eyes

You didn't stop to make me feel better

By leavin' me a card or a Package

Mister Postman

Mister Postman, look and see

Oh yeah

Why don't you check it and see one more time for me

You gotta wait a minute, wait a minute

Mister Postman

C'mon deliver the Package, the sooner the better

Mister Postman . . .

tongue.gif

Originally posted by aka_tom_w:

Your Order Number is: 80611 (my lower number (611) lower than claymore's (616) was because I took too long to make a post here and I'm real slow at Math (see below: ) smile.gif

$45 x 611= $27,495

in the first 8 hours of pre-sales I'm guessing they have made over $27,495 in non - CDV (non european sales ALONE!)

Good Luck BTS

I'm guessing by the time the game actually ships some of them should be relaxing on vacation somewhere smile.gif !

Thanks again BFC!!!

-tom w

Tom, I'm fairly sure that either me, Mr. Spkr or Panzererfer42 were the firsts to order the game last night and my order number is 80363.

I think that the order number system includes whichever non CMBB sales BFC had for this tracking period, so by the time order #80611 roilled around they were up to 248 copies sold, which might be a lower number if anyone ordered anything different like AA.

$11k + is not a bad take for a day in any case!

Gyrene

Originally posted by Martin Krejcirik:

Matt, there is something wrong with that HTML email, I see only Order No and grand total in Eudora 5.1., everything else is blank.

--------------------------------------------

Martin (glad we're not part of the EU yet smile.gif

Try selecting the text and then changing the font color.

Originally posted by Gyrene:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by aka_tom_w:

$45 x 611= $27,495

Good Luck BTS

Thanks again BFC!!!

-tom w

Tom, I'm fairly sure that either me, Mr. Spkr or Panzererfer42 were the firsts to order the game last night and my order number is 80363.

I think that the order number system includes whichever non CMBB sales BFC had for this tracking period, so by the time order #80611 roilled around they were up to 248 copies sold, which might be a lower number if anyone ordered anything different like AA.

$11k + is not a bad take for a day in any case!

Gyrene</font>

this might not exactly be their idea of fun at BFC but folks keep posting those order numbers.

Gryene reports they started around 80363 (give or take a few) so I think a running count here is a nice way to watch their NEW found financial success GROW right before out eyes.

at almost ten hours after the pre sales announcement they have taken at least 304 new orders :D .

I hope many, many more orders are placed!! :D

-tom w