Palms, Peng and a North African Challenge

Nidan1

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dame Kitty ,

See, ypu made Acey Duecy happy, and this just won't do. Nothing makes a Marine suffer more then reporting to the Navy, hence the reason Berli supported this. Berli of all people, actually feeling sorry for someone. Cubs almost making the World series. Hell is not what it used to be.

However, I will not stand in the way of a Lady of the Pool. If you really want this one, may I suggest *BOOT* you treat him *BOOT* with the utmost *BOOT* respect *BOOT* a Marine officer *BOOT* deserves. IE None.

We can figure out something in trade later. Perhaps a first round draft pick...no, that means he has value *BOOT*, We will figure out something...

Rune

Elvis, I am waiting on a file from you again. Somehow your whole anti file numbering scheme isn’t worth it when I keeping having to send emails with subjects like “This is the second time I have sent this file, wanker”, and “Maybe the third time is the charm, pillock”.

Tiny Teapot, I had almost forgotten that MrSpkr sent me a nice scenario for us to play. If you are still interested, and have a good sense of humor, I’ll send you the setup.

Yes, its that magical time of year again...time to break out the single malt scotch and fire up a cohiba...the B'Day of that most celebrated of martial organizations, The United States Marine Corps. Hope this finds all Marines past and present well; and here's to those who have gone before. A happy 228th to you all. Semper Fi!

Originally posted by Noba:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Mace:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by athkatla:

Aussie Tossers!

Yeh, it's a hobby of ours.

Want a demonstration?

*picks up athkala and throws him across the cesspool*

Mace </font>

Originally posted by Aces_and_8's:

Yes, its that magical time of year again...time to break out the single malt scotch and fire up a cohiba...the B'Day of that most celebrated of martial organizations, The United States Marine Corps. Hope this finds all Marines past and present well; and here's to those who have gone before. A happy 228th to you all. Semper Fi!

Happy Birthday!!! Semper Fi!

Originally posted by SirReal:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Seanachai:

I like it when you cry, SirReal...

Always glad to be of service! (Chucks Seanachai on the shoulder) No chip on the shoulder, eh? (Chucks Seanachai on the other shoulder) No hard feelings, I hope! Let's all buck up and pitch in for the old 'pool! There's far to much spite and spittle in here anyway!

Cheerio, old chap!

/SirReal </font>

Originally posted by Seanachai:

Haha! I win, I win!

Now each night before you go to bed you have to bow to a picture of me, and tell everyone that I'm 'your bestest buddy'.

Here, put on this red hat. Now do the bunny hop.

Humiliations galore.

Oh no! He won!

(puts on the red hat)

You know, for a gnome, you sure do have a big head. It must be all that hot air.

I'm not going to do the bunny hop; I know you're just trying to lure me down to the level where you can reach my belt buckle. And while there's nothing wrong with that, it's just not my cup of tea. I'm sure you won't understand.

Humiliations galore? Degrading female rocks? I disagree; I think having the Ladies around is a good thing, and that they're worth our respect. I think this godhood thing has gone too far if you're starting to disrespect the women.

/SirReal

Well Buzzy I'd love to do battle with you. If you'd like you can email me the setup whenever you want, and we can start just as soon as I get my computer back from apple.... again. Hopefully the new hard drive and new logic board will make it work. I'm expecting it anytime this week.

Oh and Aches and Pains same to you, I'll start fighting with you as soon as the glowing box 'o death returns.

Originally posted by tiny_tanker:

Well Buzzy I'd love to do battle with you. If you'd like you can email me the setup whenever you want, and we can start just as soon as I get my computer back from apple.... again. Hopefully the new hard drive and new logic board will make it work. I'm expecting it anytime this week.

Oh and Aches and Pains same to you, I'll start fighting with you as soon as the glowing box 'o death returns.

We'll don't sit too close, I would hate for you to breathe on the piece 'o' trash and it go tits up yet again...Why don't you just bite the bullet, Dude...get a Dell

Originally posted by Mace:

I hate it when you pay me special attention.

Perhaps you should have moved when they played "Advance Australian fair"?