</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Mace:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by athkatla:

Aussie Tossers!

Yeh, it's a hobby of ours.

Want a demonstration?

*picks up athkala and throws him across the cesspool*

Mace </font>

Originally posted by Noba:

Perhaps you could apply to his magnificence, monseign-ure Gnome for a place at his side. He would grant you some little titbit of the crumbs he collects as self-proclaimed godlet.

Noba.

I drank Australian beer once. It made me want to maim and kill...

Dear Buzzard,

The numbering or non-numbering of turns has nothing to do with whether an email was received or not. If we had been numbering turns and I hadn't received the email how would numbering have helped me determine that you had sent it and I hadn't received it? It is flawed logic like yours that reinforces my stance that onlt dimwitted knuckleheads need to number files...and most of the time they don't even know why they are doing it (other than the "everyone else is doing it so I guess I should too" reason).

Love,

Elvis

Originally posted by Elvis:

Dear Buzzard,

The numbering or non-numbering of turns has nothing to do with whether an email was received or not. If we had been numbering turns and I hadn't received the email how would numbering have helped me determine that you had sent it and I hadn't received it? It is flawed logic like yours that reinforces my stance that onlt dimwitted knuckleheads need to number files...and most of the time they don't even know why they are doing it (other than the "everyone else is doing it so I guess I should too" reason).

Love,

Elvis

because a lot of people play the game stoned and it's easier to remember to send the odd turn and play the even turn.

or sumfink.

Originally posted by Mrrshan:

it's easier to remember to send the odd turn and play the even turn.

You'd have to be stoned to think something like that, with a 3 file turn sequence. Now skedaddle. That's 'nice' for SOD OFF. This thread is invitation only, and your tux looks like a major guano deposit. Besides, can't you read the rules? Go back to page one. Go on now! Shoo!

[oh wait, Nidan1 wrote the rules so they're probably incomprehensible. Just as well, I suppose. *sigh*]

[ November 11, 2003, 02:53 PM: Message edited by: CMplayer ]

Originally posted by CMplayer:

You'd have to be stoned to think something like that, with a 3 file turn sequence.

I need to learn that one!

Usually I send a turn (example: #1), and then I get a turn back (example: #2).

Then I send a turn (example: #3), and I get a turn back (example: #4).

Then I send a turn (example: #5), and then I get a turn back (example: #6)

Can you see a trend here?

Interesting logic, SSN. Let me chew this up for you before you sod off.

I send a turn with a set up (turn played) - 1.

I get one back with a set up - 2

I make my moves and send a turn (turn played) - 3

I get one back with moves made, the computer processes the results and I send the video back (turn not played, only sent) - 4

My oponnent watches the playback and sends it back to me - 5

I watch the play back and make my moves (turn played) - 6

Thus, I am now playing the even turns, until the circle completes again.

Now be a good lad and SOD OFF ... there's a good boy... go on now... that's the way... out the door... just another step...

<font size=7>SLAM!</font>

Let's hope that's that.

Those aren't turns, Mrrshan ya stoner, those are 'files'. Big difference. Check the manual, it'll explain it for you.

Edit: the other SSN stuck his foot in the door and explained it, so you don't need to check the manual. Still, maybe you should check it just in case. Then write a 10,000 word paper on the theme: "File numbering vs Turn numbering in CMBB". Elvis can be your... advisor. Hope you have some lovely, long 'advising' sessions with plenty of wall to wall counseling.

[ November 11, 2003, 04:54 PM: Message edited by: CMplayer ]

Originally posted by v42below:

I send a turn with a set up (turn played) - 1.

I get one back with a set up - 2

I make my moves and send a turn (turn played) - 3

I get one back with moves made, the computer processes the results and I send the video back (turn not played, only sent) - 4

My oponnent watches the playback and sends it back to me - 5

I watch the play back and make my moves (turn played) - 6

Thus, I am now playing the even turns, until the circle completes again.

Well that is certainly a lot simpler to keep track of.

Clearly this thread is for the Mensa types, so I will heed the advice of the good Mr. Vodka and sod off.

Oh and good job on the edit there CMplayer. I wouldn't want Mr Vodka to think you were calling him a stoner!

Too much!!!

[ November 11, 2003, 04:54 PM: Message edited by: Mrrshan ]

Originally posted by Mrrshan:

so I will heed the advice of the good Mr. Vodka and sod off.

<font size=2> Text below inserted within five minutes of original post: </font>

Oh and good job on the edit there CMplayer. I wouldn't want Mr Vodka to think you were calling him a stoner!

Too much!!!

Hmmm, I knew the first sentence seemed too good to be true...For gawd's sake, would ya keep the door shut, before Mr.she sneaks in again?

[ November 11, 2003, 05:01 PM: Message edited by: v42below ]