Palms, Peng and a North African Challenge

Nidan1

Originally posted by Aces_and_8's:

[QBPfeh!!! You obviously have your Anti-Aussie contraptions confused. Everybody knows that to an Australian, any animal that is hairy and walks on all fours will draw them like moths to a flame. Think the best you can hope for is a shivering blonde, whom was tossed from her mount into the nearest snow drift, and one very sore, irritated bear. [/QB]

Don't be daft. The aussie stayed off the woman, didn't he? And got severely mauled in the process.

/SirReal

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by SirReal:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Aces_and_8's:

[QBPfeh!!! You obviously have your Anti-Aussie contraptions confused. Everybody knows that to an Australian, any animal that is hairy and walks on all fours will draw them like moths to a flame. Think the best you can hope for is a shivering blonde, whom was tossed from her mount into the nearest snow drift, and one very sore, irritated bear.

Don't be daft. The aussie stayed off the woman, didn't he? And got severely mauled in the process.

/SirReal [/QB]</font>

Oh for gawd's sake...don't you know they travel in packs like rats? Poor bear wouldn't have a chance. The female, never the object of intended violation, merely a pawn, would be spending the remainder of her years with her therapist trying to banish the dark, horror-induced dreams about a group of men with funny accents discussing the relative merits of throwing another shrimp somewhere while gang-banging her favorite pet.

I think you're confusing aussies with überfinns.

/SirReal

Originally posted by SirReal:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Aces_and_8's:

Oh for gawd's sake...don't you know they travel in packs like rats? Poor bear wouldn't have a chance. The female, never the object of intended violation, merely a pawn, would be spending the remainder of her years with her therapist trying to banish the dark, horror-induced dreams about a group of men with funny accents discussing the relative merits of throwing another shrimp somewhere while gang-banging her favorite pet.

I think you're confusing aussies with überfinns.

/SirReal </font>

Nah...Uberfinns are solitary hunters. Not quite up to the task of pleasuring themselves through bear-love but more than capable of luring their preferred prey, The Reindeer, into a rough and tumble lurid bout that's all hooves, antlers, and dangly parts.
Icky grog!

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

Applications are now being accepted in the Office of the Justicariate of the Peng Challenge Thread for the following Official Justicariate Entourage position. This is but the first of many appointments as I forsee an extensive entourage as befits a man of my importance.

Third Assistant Flunky from the Right:

Dear Sir,

I would like to apply for the position you have advertised in this week's MBT

As you have not provided me with the required skills for the position I've decided to take a guess.

I am highly motivated to build my career as a flunky. In fact, my life long dream has been to become first flunky from the left (the tiny, smart and annoying one), not to be confused with the first flunky from the right (the overweight, long haired one, with the IQ of a cactus). Being left handed would make it easy for me to discipline the second flunky from the right, should you require me to do so. Also, now that the All Blacks are out of the world cup, I am quite used to being third.

Respectfully,

v42below

[ November 19, 2003, 12:05 AM: Message edited by: v42below ]

Nah...Uberfinns are solitary hunters. Not quite up to the task of pleasuring themselves through bear-love but more than capable of luring their preferred prey, The Reindeer, into a rough and tumble lurid bout that's all hooves, antlers, and dangly parts.

You seem to know a lot about bear-love, and reindeer molestation.

It must be a lonely life for a junior marine officer?

Mace