CMX2, The Peng challenges The Justicar, Round II

rune

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by rune:

Noba is incoherent?

Isn't that stating the bloody obvious? Kinda like saying Mace loves sheep, or telling Bauhaus to sit down, or Joebob that he is droning on and on and on and on and on and on... or Seanachai is short?

As for 27 mike mike, i say that Boo should give him a quest. Like finding a shrubbery, no, like ....like...I got it, he must find an old member of the poole. His quest should be to return with none other then....

Mark IV

Boo, that should keep the lad busy for a while. I'd ask what you think, but I don't want to tax your brain cell.

Rune

MarkIV hasn't posted in over 4 years. Obviously he saw his chance and made a break for it. Who are we to try to bring him back?

How about we charge 37mm to try to find a balanced rune scenario? That would really keep him occupied for a long, long time. </font>

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by rune:

Herr Oberst

Not decided yet, I am still researching the rarity value of the dual tooth mounted saber tooth tiger. i believe the germans called it the Panzerdualmountedtoothwagen Mark IIIC.

Boo, you idiot, don't you know you can never ever escape the damage brought forth by the Mutha beautiful thread? Mark IV needs to be reminded of his humble beginnings, and he was last spotted in Southern Calf. what a better way to cause havoc and panic to Southern California, then to send 37 Mike Mike? Last, you dolt, there are 2 incredibly balanced rune scenarios, but no, I won't tell you what they are called.

Hey, just thought about this, if Grumman is not letting computer game companies add their ancient aircraft [The Avenger and Corsair off the top of my head] due to trademarks....should we not trademark our ancient justicar so that if anyone uses him, he gets a percentage of the money? Maybe this way he can occasionally stay home and [dare i say it?] manage to send a turn?

Rune

Idiot ... it's the Chance Vought Corsair ... off the top of your head indeed ... off WITH the top of your head say I.

Joe

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

No, no, wait ... I got the PERFECT quest for young 37mm ... have him ... oh this is TOO good ... have him ...

BRING jdmorse BACK!

It's perfect, it fits everything ... I'm so clever.

Joe

Dear Crack Ho Joe,

JDMorse, the Father of our House, is still around, so there's no place to bring him back from...from which to bring him back, even. You must have missed it. It might have been another one of those occasions when you were drunk on power or cheap applejack.

No, when it comes to viable quests, you guys are out of your depth.

Dear Joe the Crack ho,

If you could somehow manage to enter THIS century, you would find out that Grumman bought out Voight, and now owns the trademarks, which include the Corsair.

However, I *gack*, have to *gack* agree with *gack* Boo, *gack* do we REALLY want a lawyer back?

Isn't Mr. Spkr enough lawyer from the peng thread? How about a compromise, have 37 mike mike, go forth and find bauhaus! The lad may actually learn something from Bauhaus, especially if we don't tell bauhaus to sit down.

Rune

Originally posted by Hiram Sedai:

As if the Old Firm has any kick left in them. It is to laugh. Trick-ass ho!!

It's good to be remembered, even by such mucus-sucking degraded lowlife filth as you, Hiram. So, something involving an extraordinary amount of bloodshed and violence at twenty-thirty-oh-who-really-bothers-to-count-when-all-is-said-and-done-eh paces? We haven't played The Game for a year or so, so if you're really lucky you might score (oh my!) somewhere in the nether regions (ahahhaa) of the twenties.

Something someone as, say, Boo Radley, who we still remember as that little lost puppy we used to kick back in the day, can only dream of. We suspect he dreams of other things, most of them involving rubber bands. Is The Lars available these days? He hasn't sobered up we hope? Would be a shame and a crushing blow to the Milwaukee breweries.

It is interesting to note that there still are the kind of people that determinedly shouts "Hands up who likes me!?" and then pouts when all they receive is abuse, around here. Does Old Ho Joe Chi Min buy them from somewhere? Mail order?

The Old Firm

Originally posted by 37mm:

And another thing where’s that Irish buggar?

Sodden off like the Tasmanian, that ShostiesIV, and that V24below (though that feckhead is no great loss), I tell thee!

I also tell you that we’re losing SSN’s (& potential choir boys) because of poor rules & stuff… I don’t even need to tell you who I blame for that…

The sodding Irish Buggewr is keeping his head down in embarressment after realising that his copy of CMBB is sitting 150 miles away at my parents house, and It will be at least tomorrow beore I can respond to your most excellent setup, Mi'Lord. *cries*

Originally posted by rune:

Dear Joe the Crack ho -

[snipped because the rest is irrell.. iral - not needed]

Rune

Merry seasonal greetings Rune. Send me one of your vilest* setups with which I may lay about the head of this past-timer, Geier. The shame inflicted, by it's loss, will insure it never raises it's ugly head again.

Noba.

*rumour has it that they are ALL vile.

Originally posted by Geier:

Something someone as, say, Boo Radley, who we still remember as that little lost puppy we used to kick back in the day, can only dream of.

The Old Firm

I'm sorry... do I know you? The stench is familiar, but you look different. It appears that you've gone in for that whole "trailer-park-floozie-gum-snapping-hot pants and ratty-tube top-dancing-on-top-of-the-coffee-table look. Made it your whole oeuvre as it were.

Looks good on you.

Originally posted by dalem:

I still owe everyone turns.

On the plus side, I've taken care of Gaul and Spain, and also cleaned out those ratholes of Carthaginians to the north. I think the Britons are getting uppity now.

Yeah, it's that Messiah complex they have. They used to rule the world, you know.

Noba.

Originally posted by Speedy:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Moraine Sedai:

Christmas in Australia on a scorching summers day, Hey!

Ahhhh knocked of work before midday, mercury is pushing 35+C and the beach is 15 minutes away.

Life's beut mate! </font>

Originally posted by dalem:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Speedy:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Moraine Sedai:

Christmas in Australia on a scorching summers day, Hey!

Ahhhh knocked of work before midday, mercury is pushing 35+C and the beach is 15 minutes away.

Life's beut mate! </font>

Originally posted by Michael Emrys:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Mace:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Also posted by Speedy:

Christ your lucky, you wont even need an esky!

Crikey? How does he carry all his beer then?!!</font>

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

oeuvre

Ah yes, where's The French when you need them eh? Of course, one seldom, in our experience, does. Since Satan kindly (ahahaa) has agreed to once more get a lesson in why it is that entities like him hire us to do the ripped, torn, bloody entrails smeared on walls, feet in weird places, murder murder murder work for him.

And you haven't played Vampire: Bloodlines until you've played it as a Malkavian.

Toodles,

The Old Firm

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Boo Radley:

oeuvre

Ah yes, where's The French when you need them eh? Of course, one seldom, in our experience, does. Since Satan kindly (ahahaa) has agreed to once more get a lesson in why it is that entities like him hire us to do the ripped, torn, bloody entrails smeared on walls, feet in weird places, murder murder murder work for him.

And you haven't played Vampire: Bloodlines until you've played it as a Malkavian.

Toodles,

The Old Firm </font>

Is The Lars available these days? He hasn't sobered up we hope? Would be a shame and a crushing blow to the Milwaukee breweries.

Still here and still drinking beer. The economy is safe.

Send a setup and make it in Italy. I could use a good whine and I know you're just the guy to supply it.