CMX2, The Peng challenges The Justicar, Round II

rune

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by stikkypixie:

Hey i just cleaned that.

You missed a spot. A bit further in, well, I expect you'll have to crawl inside a bit. No problem, I'll hold my hand on the power button and make sure that no one presses it. Accidentally.

In other news, I sent a setup to Satan, but he was already playing that so he sent a new one to me. Which was identical to the one I've sent to The Lars. Synchronicity or just another sign of rune's incompetence? Stay tuned.

Memo to: The Old Firm

Subject: Gamey Setup

Please be advised that since Camp Hiram has received the following games from the litle mrs:

X-Men Legends for PS2

The Bards Tale for PS2

LOTR The Battle of Middle Earth for PC

There will not, we repeat not be a setup sent to the Old Firm for some time. Also, our offices at Camp Hiram will be closed for the holidays.

In case of emergency, you may contact us at the email that is somewhere around here.

Warmest Regards,

Camp Hiram

"The Myth"

Originally posted by Geier:

P.S Incidentally, if anyone watches the TV show "24", could you please provide me with the episode number when some military choppers arrive, strafe a bit and then sends soldiers down ropes who proceed with killing everything in sight? I haven't followed it at all and only skimmed through some episode guides without finding such an incident.

Umm, I'll take "all of them" for $500, Alex.

To keep you amused till I return your file this evening, find the episode where the star doesn't scream his bloody head off...

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

X-Men Legends for PS2

The Bards Tale for PS2

LOTR The Battle of Middle Earth for PC???

What are those?

Why not tell the truth?

That your wife got you an EasyBake Oven, a Malibu Barbie and a My Little Pony.

Sissy-boy.

Still better than a wallet (since you're a cheap bastard), some cologne (since you smell like dog poo) and some movies that came out when you were a youngster.

"klaatu barada nikto!"

Originally posted by Lars:

Umm, I'll take "all of them" for $500, Alex.

Hmm OK, I also thought it was crap yet apparently my friends unit featured in this particular episode, hence my wish to see it. I'll ask him to give more details, which might be hard since he hadn't seen it himself.

Remember, at least two turns before you surrender.

Originally posted by Hiram Sedai:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Boo Radley:

X-Men Legends for PS2

The Bards Tale for PS2

LOTR The Battle of Middle Earth for PC???

What are those?

Why not tell the truth?

That your wife got you an EasyBake Oven, a Malibu Barbie and a My Little Pony.

Sissy-boy.

Still better than a wallet (since you're a cheap bastard), some cologne (since you smell like dog poo) and some movies that came out when you were a youngster.

"klaatu barada nikto!" </font>

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

As for the movies, what's wrong with films that don't substitute effects for character development and action for suspense?

They're booooooooooooorrrrrrrrrrinnnnnnnnng, that's what.

Btw I have to write at least 2500 words about some company I spend three hours visiting and I only have 350 words, most of it is a variation on blablabla.

It sucks to be me, not as much as it's sucks to be any random one of you, but still...

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Boo Radley:

As for the movies, what's wrong with films that don't substitute effects for character development and action for suspense?

They're booooooooooooorrrrrrrrrrinnnnnnnnng, that's what. </font>

Originally posted by Geier:

Since we lost our will to live and play CM after waddling (yes, waddling) through THREE different rune setups in less than 24 hours, The Bardian Gnome will have to wait for it or send one my way first.

Damn Swedes are getting as weak as Finnish piss with a dollop of honey in it (honey to give it some colour and body...)!

I'll wait. I'm basically going to be gone until January 2nd anyways. Time enough for you to cinch up your Rune induced emotional hernia, and pull on the leather jacket of Squarehead courage.

Btw I have to write at least 2500 words about some company I spend three hours visiting and I only have 350 words, most of it is a variation on blablabla.

It sucks to be me, not as much as it's sucks to be any random one of you, but still...

You're as weak us Finnish piss without honey. I could write 2500 words about your useless arse without even breaking a sweat.

Young people today. No moral compass. No intestinal fortitude. Apparently, no ability with language at all.

I despair. I truly do.

It's not even Midnight, and all you pissants are asleep.

I might as well gnaw my own hand off, escape from the computer, and go to sleep in disgust.

What, are all the bail bondsman eating turkey with their families, and couldn't be reached because they'd turned off their cell phones? The world continues to deteriorate...

Of all the gin joints...

Seanachai has been casting himself in the remake of Casablanca...

He sees himself taking the place of Claude Rains. Now, is there anyone here who honestly thinks he's not to much the weasel to play anything but Peter Lorie?

We know you Seanachai, and you're lucky the bar's open to you

You are all simply jealous of me because, when they finally make the movie of 'The Peng Challenge Thread', I will have all the best lines.

And I'll get the girl!

So, let us cast the 'Peng Challenge' remake of "Casablanca".

I see Rleete as Major Strasser...

And Carl? I'm picturing Joe saying 'Liebchen, what watch is it? Such watch?!'