CMX2, The Peng challenges The Justicar, Round II

rune

So, there I was trying on different outfits at Fredericks of Hollywood when I wondered if the Mad Swede aka The Old Firm actually challenged me or not. I know that English is not his first language and God fearin' Merkin English is certainly not his other language. So, I'll use all of the Swedish I learned while studying the Muppets.

"He ber ger dee doop dee doopy doop! Bork bork bork!! Cookin dat turkey!"

Insofar as the Swedish Chef was the stereotypical Swede, I am certain that only our own swedish gentleman can decipher that phrase.

I finished my Christmas shopping and there is absolutely no snow on the ground or in the forecast. Nanner nanner, boo boo!!

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Xmas list:

1. Make sure that every acquaintance understands that it is in their own best interests to get us lots of presents. Expensive presents.

~ยจ. Install CMAK along with this new patch that apparently is all the rage these days. Why back in our day we ...

K. Setup something far from Italy for The Lars.

{. Find a prefab scenario, preferably untouched by runeian hands, and send it to Mr Morningstar.

^. Bitch smack that cheap trick ho Hereiam Siddown with whatever he bothers sending OUR way. Aight, as it were.

8. Watch some Bergman films to annoy whateverhisname is a bit more.

Originally posted by Geier:

8. Watch some Bergman films to annoy whateverhisname is a bit more.

I suggest you start with "The Bells of Saint Mary's, where Der Bingle reprises his role as a straw hat wearing, crooning priest and Bergman plays a tubucular nun who gives boxing lessons to freckle-faced lower income children.

Always a favorite.

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

It was joyous fun chopping through the frozen snow and ice the passing snowplow had piled at the foot of the driveway.

Why would anyone go to so much effort just to go to work? Unless of course your married and want to escape the wife for a few hours.

Originally posted by Speedy:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Boo Radley:

It was joyous fun chopping through the frozen snow and ice the passing snowplow had piled at the foot of the driveway.

Why would anyone go to so much effort just to go to work? Unless of course your married and want to escape the wife for a few hours. </font>

Originally posted by Geier:

It's good to be remembered...

The Old Firm

I will take a bit of that, thank you. CMBB, CMAK, at your discretion. Send me a scenario, a QB, or card, postcard or letter filled with a turn.

I have learned much, Oh Geier since our last encounter.

For the Squires and Serfs here: Trouble not the Geier. He is both beyond you, and above you.

And Merry Christmas, you Swedish git!

Originally posted by Nightwatch:

The sodding Irish Bugger is keeping his head down in embarressment after realising that his copy of CMBB is sitting 150 miles away at my parents house...

Yakuza members who failed had to cut off a joint of a finger...

Oh, what a decadent, self-indulgent, irresponsible age we live in!

Originally posted by Seanachai:

So, you presume to speak for the Olde Ones, now?

No, only you, long winded one. I can say it in a single sentence, rather than your usual two paragraphs.

Besides, you can't deny that old Menschy was interesting. Bent? Yes. A bit on the odd side? Defintely. But always interesting.

Originally posted by rune:

Ask for, and you shall receive...a rune scenario heading your way as soon as I get home. No need to thank me Geier, just doing what i can to further Swedish_American relations.

Rune

Dearest Rune. I know your attention span is getting a lot shorter as your years advance. Pray SEND ME ONE OF YOUR "GAMES"...as in my request on an earlier page. I need something silly for The Resurfaced one. After all, he did say "send me a setup", to all and sundry.

Noba.

I have learned much, Oh Geier since our last encounter.

"How not to get your troops killed: five easy steps"

We appreciate your effort and promise to keep a straight face for at least four or five turns.

In other news, rune has sent me a few unpleasant files, as is his wont, and the lucky winners are:

The Lars

Berlichtigichtingydingy

The Gnome

Should Heriam Siddown (or this other bothersome creature with the two syllable name) manage to set something up we will sneer at him/her/it/them derisively. And then let things have their natural course.

[ December 24, 2004, 12:35 AM: Message edited by: Geier ]

Mae an' tha wee span'l wish ye a bonny Christmas an' a prosperous Noo Year. Noo, no' yoo, ye nostril-minin', droopy-eyed blemish on a wee ratty's wrinkly bits; tha wun baheend ye.

Di' ye ken thas as tha 5th feckin' year Ah've had tae say such things tae ye? Ye might bae a soddin' bastaarrrd, but at least ye a consistaint soddin' bastaarrd. Yes, yoo laddie!

Tae tha bonnie lassies o' tha Pool, mae an' tha wee span'l saind our warrrmaist wushes.

PS Geier, ye kin kiss mah spotty arrse.

When the small dog yaps, it doesn't matter how long he goes on. When the big dog speaks, he'll bark as long as he wants to...

Just because you have fetid dog breath, does not mean you are the big dog. Stay on the porch, before you get hurt, paunchy one.

But you were after mocking "The Olde Firm". I can't be having with that...

Why? The old infirm can't speak for itself? Everyone knows lawyers are a plague on earth. Do you wish to spread plague? I know, you want to suck up to yet another poster, trying to win favor!

Compared to you Dorosh isn't a whining, needy loser at all.

I would wish a Very Merry Christmas and a Happy and Prosperous New Year to ALL CessPudlians, past and present ... were it not for that fact that NONE of you have sent me ANYTHING!

And after all I've done for you lot too, ungrateful set of bastiches and lowlifes is what you lot are.

The Justicariate of the Peng Challenge Thread has one of it's eyes peeled and is EVER WATCHFUL for those who would challenge the Traditions of the Peng Challenge Thread during the Holiday Season or after ... and THAT'S MY Christmas present to you lot ... not that you deserve it.

The OTHER eye has been assigned to watching Boo Radley and that forked tongued, mischef brewing Squire of his ... oh yes ... they'll attempt to forment rebellion here exactly ONCE ... and will have the rest of their lives to regret the failed attempt. I'VE BROUGHT DOWN KINGS ... a mere Ex Junior Justicar Pro Tempore De Jure and his whimpering, scheming sidekick will be nothing.

Still ... Happy Holidays ...

And thank you Mace for that lovely Holiday image that will forever warp my thoughts of office parties ... {shudder} ...

Mind you it's good to see OGSF post here again ... now if I could just get rid of that image ...

Joe

Originally posted by OGSF:

Geier, ye kin kiss mah spotty arrse.

Ah yes, we also must admit that we would demand quite a high fee to exhume you. If we were into that sort of thing we would not deny a certain lukewarm sensation where our tear canals used to be at the sight of your prose. A bit like cutting onions for three hours straight we think. But we're not.

Don't forget to let the wee spaniel manage the CM while you take care of the out and inboxes. Baby steps baby steps, or so your poor demented scotchaddled litte mind understands it, wee li'l spaniel steps.

Originally posted by rleete:

Everyone knows lawyers are a plague on earth.

Oh well done. Apparently you have some infinitesmall particle of "intelligence" in your immediate vicinity. Well done indeed. Feel free to continue eating the yellow snow.