CMX2, The Peng challenges The Justicar, Round II

rune

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Mace:

I will today celebrate Christmas with a 500km+ drive.

Phew! Only 500km...I was worried that he might turn up here and raid my fridge, but he would have to add another 3000km to his trip to manage that.

And a Merry Christmas to you all.

Noba.

*Edited to annoy Emrys.

[ December 24, 2004, 10:58 PM: Message edited by: Noba ]

Just finished doing the Santa thing (thank gawd the boys are past that stage where you have to build things and spend an hour putting all the stickers in the right places... this year it was mainly picking out the properly sized mountain bicycle for one, and building a new computer for the other)

Merry Christmas you slovenly lot you... heck, there are even good wishes for 37mm... may you soon be 38mm...

G'night all.

Originally posted by Seanachai:

A Happy Christmas Eve to you all, a Merry Christmas tomorrow.

A joyous Solstice, and a Happy Hanukkah, and a Kwazy Kwanza.

You forgot a Rollicking Ragnarok ... but then ALL you lot do ... I think I may sue.

Naytheless ...

May your pixelated warriors, add victories to your fame,

And your digitial divisons, bring honor to your name.

Here in our safe dominion, may the insults still be hurled,

And only on computers, may the warflags be unfurled.

Joe

Felice Navidad to all you pigeon-toed, pigeon droppings.

Had a marvelous Christmas Eve over at the in-laws last evening, followed by an excellent Christmas morning here at home with Rose and then a leisurly hour drive marvelling at all the ice covered trees on the way to Christmas dinner with my family.

I got many excellent gifts, so neener-neener-neener-sucks-to-be-YOU!

Originally posted by Lars:

Geier, your setup never arrived.

Swedes, never could do the job right...

Never is like a really fantastically long time you know. And we don't have a job, we transcended that state many moons ago. But you're right in that if we had had a job we would most certainly not do it even remotely right. I was out having a beer with my old buddy before he flew back to his nice workplace just north of San Diego, hence the late commencement of hostilities.

It's one of those gadawful rune creations so prepare to spend half an hour just clicking through all your units. Make sure you won't miss one, we certainly won't.

That worrisome oztralian creature of few syllable Nobby (Noobargh? Noubi? Ah well it hardly matters) sent me something which we shall involve ourselves with presently. He did manage to beat Hereiam Siddown to it so that poor unlucky fellow will simply have to wait. We'll send something in return eventually as I'll do setups for Berli and The Gnome at around the same time.

Feel free to hold your breath until then.

P.S Incidentally, if anyone watches the TV show "24", could you please provide me with the episode number when some military choppers arrive, strafe a bit and then sends soldiers down ropes who proceed with killing everything in sight? I haven't followed it at all and only skimmed through some episode guides without finding such an incident.

Setups are off to Noggy (Bonna? Agog? who knows who cares and who dares to dweam?), Mr Morningstar and The Lars. Since we lost our will to live and play CM after waddling (yes, waddling) through THREE different rune setups in less than 24 hours, The Bardian Gnome will have to wait for it or send one my way first.

I expect Ol Joe Chi Minh to pop up any day and praise me for my lack of bolding of Bono's (Onob? Dando?) name. As soon as the last piece of turkey has finished gobbling.

Originally posted by Geier:

Setups are off to Noggy (Bonna? Agog? who knows who cares and who dares to dweam?), Mr Morningstar and The Lars. Since we lost our will to live and play CM after waddling (yes, waddling) through THREE different rune setups in less than 24 hours, The Bardian Gnome will have to wait for it or send one my way first.

I expect Ol Joe Chi Minh to pop up any day and praise me for my lack of bolding of Bono's (Onob? Dando?) name. As soon as the last piece of turkey has finished gobbling.

Praise YOU ... not likely.

Joe