CMX2, The Peng challenges The Justicar, Round II

rune

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't say that they were mutually exclusive did I?

... I said it wasn't insulting & I said it was a fact.

Another example would be 'today the sun will rise'... see not insulting & again a fact.

Do we wish to continue the lesson oh false god?

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

Can we burn him now? We haven't had a decent auto-de-fe for ages.

*rubs hands together with glee*

Call for the stenographers!

Stenographers, front and centre....and hopefully with low cut tops with lots of cleavage.

Oh, and very short skirts.

Mace

Originally posted by Mace:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

Stenographers, front and centre....and hopefully with low cut tops with lots of cleavage.

Mace </font>

Originally posted by Moraine Sedai:

And now a jolly Christmas tune I unearthed just for Mace, et al...

Dashing through the bush, in a ....

M'Lady, I know that the world in general knows bugger-all about This Fair Land...

<font size=+3>PLEASE</font> we get enough rubbish on the airways 'round here over the happy holiday, and then to see it printed ! Let us pass on quickly and not pollute the media with, with, THAT stuff.

Next you will ressurect something by "The Boy From Bassendean".

Save us.

Noba.

Hmmm, let's see...late afternoon/early evening in the Antipodes...time for the drunken Ozzies to start dribbling in...yep here comes one now:

Originally posted by Noba:

Must do these things write...[sic]

Ho, ho, ho, ha, ha, ha! Now wasn't that amusing? The award for first faux pas of the evening goes to Noba! Aren't we surprised! The first of many no doubt as he slips farther and farther into oblivion, until complete incoherence overcomes him. I guess it must be reassuring to have such a regular regimen. Happy dreams, Pumpkin!

smile.gif

Michael

Originally posted by Michael Emrys:

Hmmm, let's see...late afternoon/early evening in the Antipodes...time for the drunken Ozzies to start dribbling in...yep here comes one now:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Noba:

Must do these things write...[sic]

Ho, ho, ho, ha, ha, ha! Now wasn't that amusing? The award for first faux pas of the evening goes to me.

Happy dreams, Pumpkin!

Michael </font>

Originally posted by Moraine Sedai:

And now a jolly Christmas tune I unearthed just for Mace, et al...

Dashing through the bush, in a rusty Holden Ute,

Kicking up the dust, esky in the boot,

Kelpie by my side, singing Christmas songs,

It's Summer time and I am in my singlet, shorts and thongs

Aww shucks!

That's awfully kind of you, me'lady.

*sniff*

Mace

Noba is incoherent?

Isn't that stating the bloody obvious? Kinda like saying Mace loves sheep, or telling Bauhaus to sit down, or Joebob that he is droning on and on and on and on and on and on... or Seanachai is short?

As for 27 mike mike, i say that Boo should give him a quest. Like finding a shrubbery, no, like ....like...I got it, he must find an old member of the poole. His quest should be to return with none other then....

Mark IV

Boo, that should keep the lad busy for a while. I'd ask what you think, but I don't want to tax your brain cell.

Rune

Originally posted by Seanachai:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Mace:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

Mace </font>

Originally posted by Seanachai:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by 37mm:

I anointed myself 'Messiah' after realising how badly this place needed fresh blood (IIRC twas a mind numbingly boring post by Berli... no it wasn't even a post it was just an annoying noise).

Damn, just hit this one. He's not ready, oh Boo.

Make him grovel in front of Berli for ten or twelve hours (takes at least 7 hours before Berli even notices, generally).

Damn bad form, insulting an Olde One like that. </font>

Originally posted by Herr Oberst:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Boo Radley:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by rune:

By the way, since I am working on CMX2, anyone know the penetration value of a flint spear on a wooly mammoth at 30 degrees? This is for the neanderthal forces.

Thrown or hand held? </font>

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Herr Oberst:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Boo Radley:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by rune:

By the way, since I am working on CMX2, anyone know the penetration value of a flint spear on a wooly mammoth at 30 degrees? This is for the neanderthal forces.

Thrown or hand held? </font>

Originally posted by rune:

Noba is incoherent?

Isn't that stating the bloody obvious? Kinda like saying Mace loves sheep, or telling Bauhaus to sit down, or Joebob that he is droning on and on and on and on and on and on... or Seanachai is short?

As for 27 mike mike, i say that Boo should give him a quest. Like finding a shrubbery, no, like ....like...I got it, he must find an old member of the poole. His quest should be to return with none other then....

Mark IV

Boo, that should keep the lad busy for a while. I'd ask what you think, but I don't want to tax your brain cell.

Rune

MarkIV hasn't posted in over 4 years. Obviously he saw his chance and made a break for it. Who are we to try to bring him back?

How about we charge 37mm to try to find a balanced rune scenario? That would really keep him occupied for a long, long time.

Originally posted by Geier:

Who wants his head kicked in? Send me a setup. I miss Mark IV, still have our game lying about somewhere.

Send you a setup, moi? That's not even a challenge. Or a very cleverly disguised one.

Edited because you all suck, that's why.

[ December 22, 2004, 09:35 AM: Message edited by: stikkypixie ]

Herr Oberst

Not decided yet, I am still researching the rarity value of the dual tooth mounted saber tooth tiger. i believe the germans called it the Panzerdualmountedtoothwagen Mark IIIC.

Boo, you idiot, don't you know you can never ever escape the damage brought forth by the Mutha beautiful thread? Mark IV needs to be reminded of his humble beginnings, and he was last spotted in Southern Calf. what a better way to cause havoc and panic to Southern California, then to send 37 Mike Mike? Last, you dolt, there are 2 incredibly balanced rune scenarios, but no, I won't tell you what they are called.

Hey, just thought about this, if Grumman is not letting computer game companies add their ancient aircraft [The Avenger and Corsair off the top of my head] due to trademarks....should we not trademark our ancient justicar so that if anyone uses him, he gets a percentage of the money? Maybe this way he can occasionally stay home and [dare i say it?] manage to send a turn?

Rune