Peng Challenge Thread

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Mace:

...and stop sniffing ketones.

Sniff, snort, sniff... I like when people use a chemical term when they have no idea what that word actually means. It makes them sound S-M-R-A-T. Oh, I mean smart. I also heard that it pulls the chicks. But I wouldn't know--about using chemical terms that is.

J

Ok you worm infested hotdogs ;

When on the forum in CMBO times (long , long, looooooong ago) there was talk about onion wars.

Do they still do that?

How does it work?

Do you need a lot of time? Is it all pbem or also tcp-ip?

Do they want me? smile.gif

AND MOST IMPORTANT, IS IT FUN ?

Thanks (not really) for all the dumbwitted, self-righteous replies i will undoubtedly get.

SturmSebber

Originally posted by Biochem can be fun:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Mace:

...and stop sniffing ketones.

Sniff, snort, sniff... I like when people use a chemical term when they have no idea what that word actually means. It makes them sound S-M-R-A-T. Oh, I mean smart. I also heard that it pulls the chicks. But I wouldn't know--about using chemical terms that is.

J </font>

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

So, in the words of Alexander Haig, "I'm in control."

D)In that case, I've got the biggest pair around. Wanna see? Your mother liked them, I assure you.

U)All the ladies are wankeretes (except kitty, because of the leather pic), and all smell funny and perspire heavily.

F)I challenge each and every one of you to a game. I am the best at CM there ever was, so I'm cooler than all of you.

U)Sturmy is a fag. Damn. Okay, he's not! But everyone else is.

S)How's that, Just-a-carrot junior? Did I miss any major rules?

Originally posted by Biochem can be fun:

Sniff, snort, sniff... I like when people use a chemical term when they have no idea what that word actually means.

Actually WE hate it!

In fact, it was while WE were doing first year Organic and Physical Chemistry at Uni when WE said to the lecturer "Hey you, lecturer! WE hate it when people use Chemistry terms to impress people. Especially the blond babes! WE also hate it when people try to impress others with their academic ability. Especially those wankers who like to put a few letters after their names"

Of course he responded that he didn't know why WE just didn't pay for women like the Biology Chemists did, but WE responded "Yeh, but WE happen to be a student. You know perpetually broke (and drunk)"

I also heard that it pulls the chicks. But I wouldn't know
Chicks are those soft creatures with two pointy bits at the front, just below their shoulders.

Thought that would help.

King Mace B.SC(Hons) Grad.Dip(App.Sc)

Originally posted by rleete:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Kitty:

Stop sniffing me.

Why, are you a ketone? If you smell like model cement, I'm sure dalem would sniff you. </font>

Originally posted by SturmSebber:

for my vengeance will be great, and your arse will be sour.

Sturmy....gee, I hope this is one of those English as a third language thingies....

Onion Wars is fun...you would be welcome...sign up for the Emerald Empire Go here for more information.

[ May 16, 2004, 07:51 AM: Message edited by: Nidan1 ]

Dear Anyonewhomightgiveadamn,

Mrs. Elvis and I found out the other day that our most recent project is a girl child. We will be naming her Ryan and she is do to make her grand entrance into our world in the beginning of September. Right now my biggest hope for her is that she will only have to endure the idiot son of an asshole running this country until January. I'm sure I'll have other hopes and dreams for her but right now that's a pretty big one for her.

Love,

Elvis

Originally posted by Elvis:

Dear Anyonewhomightgiveadamn,

Mrs. Elvis and I found out the other day that our most recent project is a girl child. We will be naming her Ryan and she is do to make her grand entrance into our world in the beginning of September. Right now my biggest hope for her is that she will only have to endure the idiot son of an asshole running this country until January. I'm sure I'll have other hopes and dreams for her but right now that's a pretty big one for her.

Love,

Elvis

Elvis I would say that I'm disappointed in you but that would require that at some point in time I expected more of you and that ... well that just wouldn't be true would it now.

As my Junior Justicar Pro Tempore De Jure so ably pointed out (and what a shock THAT was ... that he could do ANYTHING ably that is) your thread title was practially an insult to the CessPool.

SOME might claim that it was Traditional ... SOME might say it was Minimalist ... SOME might point to the press of time ... SOME would be wrong. YOU were clearly incapable of thinking of a NEW title and recycled the original.

But this post is about your latest post which is also WRONG! Not only is it wrong that you further pollute the gene pool, but GIRLS don't have names like "Ryan". Good lord man do you want her to be saddled with THAT abomination for the rest of her life, do you WANT the other children laughing and pointing at her ... I mean OTHER than because YOU'RE her father? Fix or do somefink, Elvis, fix or do somefink.

Joe

Dear Joe,

If memory serves me correctly (and that is not as lock as the late '70s/early '80s did a good bit of damage) the original thread was called "Peng I take our challange public" or something along those lines.

The thread title was keeping in line with my lack of loquaciousness which has been my M.O. for while now. Expect, of course, when discussing number turn files.

Love,

Elvis

Glad to see that Elvis is proudly procreating. I, on the other hand, am assembling model after model.

One Stuart, Tiger I, and a JagdPanther are now almost finished. In the middle of an M3 Lee. Anyone work on 1/72 scale with armor?

I wanted the Lee after whooping Dalems butt.

Originally posted by Elvis:

Dear Joe,

If memory serves me correctly (and that is not as lock as the late '70s/early '80s did a good bit of damage) the original thread was called "Peng I take our challange public" or something along those lines.

The thread title was keeping in line with my lack of loquaciousness which has been my M.O. for while now. Expect, of course, when discussing number turn files.

Love,

Elvis

Dear Elvis, if memory serves ME correctly, you're a flaming idiot, bought, paid for, signed and receipted.

And you spelled "challenge" AND "except" wrong ... not that there's anything wrong with that.

Anyone work on 1/72 scale with armor?
Actually Hiram I'd have to recommend against working on models while wearing armor ... although if you MUST then scale would be a better choice than plate.

Joe

[ May 16, 2004, 10:46 AM: Message edited by: Joe Shaw ]