Peng Challenge Thread

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Papa Khann:

Once you go cable, you'll never go back.

That is, if you can get them to hook up high speed cable access to your slot at the trailer park.

Papa

Just as a point of reference, how difficult was it getting cable up to that Ozark shack of yours? </font>

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Persephone:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

... my, but that was nice, like the first cigarette of the day...

Joe

The Justiciar smokes?

Persephone </font>

Originally posted by rune:

Joebob,

You have six months to live.

Rune

Oh I'm sorry rune (not really, but one must obey the conventions), but you weren't paying attention (BIG surprise there, eh lads) ... I said
... If someone tells me tomorrow ...
and it's clearly ... TODAY!

Check with me tomorrow ... of course by then it'll be today again ... interesting problem, try to sleep on it and see it you have a solution.

(THAT should keep him awake for a few days and perhaps his scenarios will improve ... couldn't get worse could they now.)

Joe

Originally posted by Elvis:

Dear Anyonewhomightgiveadamn,

Mrs. Elvis and I found out the other day that our most recent project is a girl child. We will be naming her Ryan and she is do to make her grand entrance into our world in the beginning of September.

Love,

Elvis

Dear God, Elvis, tell the wife that even Groucho took his cigar out of his mouth occasionally.

What is this, your 14th child since we started the Peng Challenge Thread?

Remember, it's Shaw that lives a Utah, by Smith and Moroni.

Seanachai, I am desirous of approaching a level of consciousness that would enable me to gladly part your skullbones and feast on the grey matter within, grokking every neuron, every misfiring synapse.

Of course, I'd throw up Roman style afterwards and eat a bag of Doritos, but you get my gist, you interstellar codpiece filler, you.

[ May 18, 2004, 12:26 AM: Message edited by: dalem ]

Originally posted by dalem:

Seanachai, I am desirous of approaching a level of consciousness that would enable me to gladly part your skullbones and feast on the grey matter within, grokking every neuron, every misfiring synapse.

Well, yes, Dalem, we all realize that many primitive peoples held interesting beliefs regarding 'imbibing' the essence of an enemy. You know, eating an enemy's heart to absorb his 'courage', or, in the case you've posited, eating the brains of someone such as myself, so much more demonstrably wiser, wittier and intelligent than yourself that the act of cannibalism amounts to an animistic attempt at a 'System Upgrade'.

Who could blame you for wanting to be more than you are, given how little that is?

I forgive you your desire to be all that you can be, although the only way that could be more than 'complete ****e' is by the act of devouring me in a pitiful attempt to 'be all that I, in fact, am, rather than what you are.'

Now, then, when shall we have a beer, and discuss the fact that clubbing you to death like a deformed seal pup represents an act of proper stewardship over the human race, you fuzzy-witted Neo-Con whore?

Seanachai, you skinless lizard, you name the date, I will make myself available even if I can't eat your brain. Making fun of how useless and semifunctional it is is just as much fun.

And AC/DC rocks.

Sky Kitty, I summon you to assist me in explaining to Seanachai the joyous joyousness of AckDak.

Seanachai, dalem ... KNOCK IT OFF! My Gawd I've seen dogs sniffing each others butts who were more interesting.

I'm trying to clear up my daughters adware from hell problem and I'M NOT IN THE MOOD!

So there ...

Joe

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

Seanachai, dalem ... KNOCK IT OFF! My Gawd I've seen dogs sniffing each others butts who were more interesting.

I'm trying to clear up my daughters adware from hell problem and I'M NOT IN THE MOOD!

So there ...

Joe

Download AdAware you ninny

Joe

Far be it from me to judge, or even question, another man's taste in video fare, but Joe, I seriously feel you compromise the Office of the Justicariate when you share this sort of info with the mouth-breathing masses.

I myself, with a shudder, might quietly turn away from your confession of an interest in 'dog upon dog upon dog' action, but some of our more emotionally disturbed and simplistic readers might need a good shot from a garden hose after reading your response to the good-natured dismissal of Dalem as an annoying pillock that I previously posted.

By the way, Joe, I'm back.

Back from Canada. Glorious Canada. A land rich in natural beauty, and, of course, seriously infested with Canadians.

Bloody cold, though. I think I froze my dangly bits. And no fecking fish to speak of, or even curse loudly.

Can't blame the fish, though, as me 'Step Dad' insisted on bringing out the fecking launch, rather than an honest, 18 foot fishing boat. What's the point of fishing if you're doing it from some piece o' ****e that's like a monument to conspicuous consumption, and makes you feel like you're fishing out of someone's living room?

Bollocks.

Puts me in mind of the idea that I should take the Minnesota Miscreants up to Lake of the Woods for a fishing Bacchanalia.

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by rune:

Joebob,

You have six months to live.

Rune

Oh I'm sorry rune (not really, but one must obey the conventions), but you weren't paying attention (BIG surprise there, eh lads) ... I said
... If someone tells me tomorrow ...
and it's clearly ... TODAY!

Check with me tomorrow ... of course by then it'll be today again ... interesting problem, try to sleep on it and see it you have a solution.

(THAT should keep him awake for a few days and perhaps his scenarios will improve ... couldn't get worse could they now.)

Joe </font>

Originally posted by Mace:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Seanachai:

Bloody cold, though. I think I froze my dangly bits.

Just as well you weren't using them!

*concerned*

Mace </font>

Originally posted by Noba:

Lost your delusions of Kingly Grandeur, I see.

No, always had those.

Union rules suggests breaks every now and then

*puts crown back on and goes back to sit on throne*

KING MACE

Actually if it is today here, then it is tomorrow there Noba, so if you would fo the honors..

Joebob, like any child is going to admit you are her dad. Fey and double bah! [/serious on] spyware blaster and spybot search and destroy [/serious off]

Rune

Originally posted by rune:

Actually if it is today here, then it is tomorrow there

Actually it's today here, yesterday there.

Or is it early today there, and late today here?

Perhaps it's your tomorrow here, and my yesterday there?

Oh WE get so confuddled!

KING (GREATLY CONFUSED) MACE