Peng Challenge Thread

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Clever title Elvis. Really strained a gusset on the rules, too, I see.

Nothing at all about how SSNs have to challenge someone of their own caliber, or lack of same, because this IS the Peng CHALLENGE Thread after all. No admonition to use wit and venom. No mention of talking like they have a huge pair, without talking about their pair. Totally blew past mentioning the fair Ladies of the Pool and how they must speak them fair or incur the wrath of the Olde Ones, didn't you?

Did the part about how they must have a location and E-mail address in their profile slip through that steel sieve of a brain of yours?

Pathetic.

What's a Justicar Pro Tem to do with the likes of you, eh?

Besides the usual beating with a gunny sack full of doorknobs, that is.

"Steps into this thread, realises it actually IS the Peng thread and not just another what is the peng type question, turns and sneaks away trying my best to look like a canadian so no-one pays any attention to me"

Originally posted by Pud:

"Steps into this thread, realises it actually IS the Peng thread and not just another what is the peng type question, turns and sneaks away trying my best to look like a canadian so no-one pays any attention to me"

Fail ! You northern suburbs miscreant, you. Get back in here and pretend you have a pair. If I wasn't off overseas I'd kick your pixelled backside as far north as Geraldton...for a start.

Noba.

Right. Just wanted you all to know that Seanachai's gone off to Canada (those poor fools) for the weekend and left the place (by that, I mean THIS place. Not Canada.) in my charge.

So, in the words of Alexander Haig, "I'm in control."

Be a-scaired. Be very a-scaired.

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

Right. Just wanted you all to know that Seanachai's gone off to Canada (those poor fools) for the weekend and left the place (by that, I mean THIS place. Not Canada.) in my charge.

So, in the words of Alexander Haig, "I'm in control."

Be a-scaired. Be very a-scaired.

We will continue to allow you to be deluded into thinking that you are in charge. Right up until the time we impale you on a very dull spike. Dullard!!

Nothing at all about how SSNs have to challenge someone of their own caliber, or lack of same, because this IS the Peng CHALLENGE Thread after all. No admonition to use wit and venom. No mention of talking like they have a huge pair, without talking about their pair. Totally blew past mentioning the fair Ladies of the Pool and how they must speak them fair or incur the wrath of the Olde Ones, didn't you?

Did the part about how they must have a location and E-mail address in their profile slip through that steel sieve of a brain of yours?

Pathetic.

Well, this is your first chance to come up with something novel and shine in the post, isn't it?

Don't just stand there mining booger nuggets, take some action, Justicarette!!!

{And when I say Justicarette, I'm thinking of something like the Chevette, only smaller and crappier}

Originally posted by Lars:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Boo Radley:

Pathetic.

Well, this is your first chance to come up with something novel and shine in the post, isn't it?

Don't just stand there mining booger nuggets, take some action, Justicarette!!!

{And when I say Justicarette, I'm thinking of something like the Chevette, only smaller and crappier} </font>

OK, I have a scathingly brilliant idea. Why don't you go visit Elvis and point out to him the errors of his ways. If you do just a cursory assessment, you should be done in just a few months. If you're thorough (do a point by point narrative along with visual aids) , you could be booked for the rest of your unnatural life (if you call that living) .

Or if that seems like too much work, perhaps we can induce (not unlike vomiting) Elvis to come stay with you for awhile. Perhaps he'll even bring some fox pee cologne so he can fit right in.

What do you think of those ideas, Sparky? Innovative enough for ya?

Oh no, don't go trying to pawn your responsibilities off on me!!!

You wanted the funny hat and Joe's old smelly shoes, so he's your problem.

But Lars you are ALL my responsibility now that Joe and both Seanachai are gone.

And I, like a good chef, must take you like uncooked dough and pound you and pound you and yes, pound you some more, then hurl you, spinning into the air.

Then pound you some more. And maybe some more.

(Are you getting the idea that it's all about the pounding?)

Finally, covering you with the sauce of experience and the cheese of understanding along with the toppings of your choice and for a limited time only, a medium cheese pizza for free.

Have you not heard the epigram, "Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day. Teach a man to fish and he will talk incessantly for hours on the merits of Bassarinos versus Watermelon Red Zellamanders."?

Are you following me? If so, stop it or I'll call the cops.

Just checked the weather for Lake of the Woods.

If we all get together and do a little praying, it just might snow on the Gnome's fishing opener.

Meanwhile, Orlando is forecasting upper 80's next week, heh, heh....

Originally posted by Biochem can be fun:

The last time I ventured into the Peng I left with my tail between my legs. Just knowing that you're here day and night babbling away at each other makes my blood boil! Arrrgh!! :mad:

After thinking about it for a couple of days, however, I realized that the sadist in me kind of enjoyed it.

J

I just wanted to say that I've been feeling particularly masochistic recently.

Just thought it might help?

Yeknod

Originally posted by Yeknodathon:

I just wanted to say that I've been feeling particularly masochistic recently.

Right, sounds like a match made in heaven. It's kind of quiet in the Peng. It is Friday night/Saturday morning--But damn, has everyone already drank themselves into oblivion? Likely considering the participants

J

Originally posted by Biochem can be fun:

It's kind of quiet in the Peng. It is Friday night/Saturday morning

Saturday Evening actually.

Now go make your king happy and go pester Boo.

He has illusions of granduer, dont-cha-know?

KING MACE