**** ROW IV (part 4) ****

Hi John,

I now understand what you mean. I had not re-checked the text on that and yes it could do with updating. I will ask KF to edit it and put in the appropriate text.

Thanks for pointing that out.

When I get home tonight I will respond to any e-mails I have in my In Box.

The AAR Deadline for points to advance into the finals is as ever the end of the 21st June.

When I turn on my PC in the morning of the 22nd anything in the "In Box" will be counted for advancement to the finals for the wine.

Of course if you are not in the finals you will still get the chance to play the scenarios being played in the finals if my understanding is correct on that? Your scores in those games will help in working out the averages.

H

P.s. If you are not bothered with the points for advancement into the finals and still want to submit AAR's please let me know and we can sort something out in regards to the AAR prize judging process.

• Replies 926
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi John,

I now understand what you mean. I had not re-checked the text on that and yes it could do with updating. I will ask KF to edit it and put in the appropriate text.

Thanks for pointing that out.

When I get home tonight I will respond to any e-mails I have in my In Box.

The AAR Deadline for points to advance into the finals is as ever the end of the 21st June.

When I turn on my PC in the morning of the 22nd anything in the "In Box" will be counted for advancement to the finals for the wine.

Of course if you are not in the finals you will still get the chance to play the scenarios being played in the finals if my understanding is correct on that? Your scores in those games will help in working out the averages.

H

P.s. If you are not bothered with the points for advancement into the finals and still want to submit AAR's please let me know and we can sort something out in regards to the AAR prize judging process.

Originally posted by Deadly 88:

Greetings Holien

I don't visit these forums very much (stupid work !!!) and very much miss all the Banter. As I mentioned in a previous e-mail to you and Kingfish...I suffered from a HD failure and had to start from scratch (including trying to find a stupid Word program for the AAR's). I have none of my previous turns to rely on and very little time to work on them anyway (the AAR's). As it looks like I might advance to the finals, and since I owe it to the Forum community...I will work like a dog to finish my AAR's from memory, on the 21 June. It just so happens that the Prime Minister of my Country (who stupidly called an election following a Federal scandal) is having lunch (emergency meeting to try and salvage some votes) at my place of employment...also on 21 June (which was my only day off). So even he is conspiring against me to finish the AAR's again.

I don't know when the deadline is for the AAR's timewise...but I promise to have them to you by mid-nite EST 21 June.

Thanks

Whatever happened to "The dog ate it?" :D

Thanks to GaJ for putting the scores in order - even if it did highlight how poor my performance was!

Greetings Holien

I don't visit these forums very much (stupid work !!!) and very much miss all the Banter. As I mentioned in a previous e-mail to you and Kingfish...I suffered from a HD failure and had to start from scratch (including trying to find a stupid Word program for the AAR's). I have none of my previous turns to rely on and very little time to work on them anyway (the AAR's). As it looks like I might advance to the finals, and since I owe it to the Forum community...I will work like a dog to finish my AAR's from memory, on the 21 June. It just so happens that the Prime Minister of my Country (who stupidly called an election following a Federal scandal) is having lunch (emergency meeting to try and salvage some votes) at my place of employment...also on 21 June (which was my only day off). So even he is conspiring against me to finish the AAR's again.

I don't know when the deadline is for the AAR's timewise...but I promise to have them to you by mid-nite EST 21 June.

Thanks

Thanks to GaJ for putting the scores in order - even if it did highlight how poor my performance was!

Greetings Holien

Thanks

Originally posted by GreenAsJade:

So those people that go 5/5 "better than average" did got a better result than the average of all the people who played the same side as them in the same scenario. Not once did they do worse than average.

Note that this does not mean that someone else might not actually win the tourney. Just because those 4 awesome dudes above never did worse than average, doesn't mean that someone didn't do better than them on overall average.

Aren't averages wonderful?

:D

GaJ

Yes, e.g. Londoner.

Regards

Jim R.

So those people that go 5/5 "better than average" did got a better result than the average of all the people who played the same side as them in the same scenario. Not once did they do worse than average.

Note that this does not mean that someone else might not actually win the tourney. Just because those 4 awesome dudes above never did worse than average, doesn't mean that someone didn't do better than them on overall average.

GaJ

Yes, e.g. Londoner.

Regards

Jim R.

GaJ

Yes, e.g. Londoner.

Regards

Jim R.

Originally posted by Kanonier Reichmann:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by GreenAsJade:

GaJ

Yes, e.g. Londoner.

Regards

Jim R. </font>

GaJ

Yes, e.g. Londoner.

Regards

Jim R. </font>

GaJ

Yes, e.g. Londoner.

Regards

Jim R. </font>

To all participants, organizers and scenario creators,

I have followed the Rumblings of War IV thread with interest. With the “regular tourney season” finished, the results in and the finals to be decided soon, the follow is in order, I believe:

Thank you to:-

</font>

• The participants for making a success of yet another RoW incarnation. Hopefully the “losers” have accepted their defeat in good spirit. The pain of defeat is more often worse than the euphoria of winning, and losing gracefully is always, in my book at least, the essence of sportmanship. I hope the RoW IV participants have fond some capable/new opponents for future CM PBEM battles. Congrats to the winners-to-be of the Finals.</font>
  • Kingfish for cracking his whip in such masterly fashion. He is the hub/nuclease and the most important honcho to make sure the tourney runs according to schedule. Much obliged Sergio. My offer still stands outside the state of Florida…</font>
  • Holien and Spanish Bombs for taking some workload off Kingfish wrt AAR’s and replacements. I don’t know if Holien received some wine via Andreas’ endeavors after the latter freezed half the consignment that was due for your get-together in England? So much for wine being “bottled sunshine” …</font>
  • Scenario creators. To create brand-new scenarios, battle tested in tourney format with the high volume of AAR feedback is surely the highpoint for any scenario creator. Rest assured there is no scenario better tested for public consumption then the “RoW tested + approved” version. My sincerest thanks to the Boots & Track scenario creators. I believe that ‘Spoon has already received a consignment in good order for the upcoming “CMvention” to be held soon in his state. Get there and demand some vino.</font>
  • To my friend Mike Meinecke, aka Treeburst155, for the idea - and credit - of the Rumblings of War tourney.</font>
  • BFC. Bless your kind souls for creating a revolution in wargaming. Keep it up for CMII.</font>

Sergio – your schedule permitting - I need the tourney results in your Excel format, as well as the scenarios.

Sincerely,
Charl Theron
logo.gif

-----------------------------------------------------
Co-creator & Sponsor of the following Combat Mission tournaments:
</font>

------------------------------------------------

The merit and value of the desert soldier can be measured by his physical capacity, intelligence, mobility, nerve, pugnacity, daring and stoicism. A commander of men requires these same qualities in even greater measure and in addition must be outstanding in his toughness, devotion to his men, instinctive judgement of terrain and enemy, speed of reaction and spirit. In General Rommel, these qualities were embodied in rare degree, and I have known no other officer in whom they were so combined.

--Lieutenant-General Fritz Bayerlein, Chief-of-Staff and later Commander of Deutsche Afrika Korps

[ June 21, 2004, 09:01 AM: Message edited by: WineCape ]

I have followed the Rumblings of War IV thread with interest. With the “regular tourney season” finished, the results in and the finals to be decided soon, the follow is in order, I believe:

</font>

• The participants for making a success of yet another RoW incarnation. Hopefully the “losers” have accepted their defeat in good spirit. The pain of defeat is more often worse than the euphoria of winning, and losing gracefully is always, in my book at least, the essence of sportmanship. I hope the RoW IV participants have fond some capable/new opponents for future CM PBEM battles. Congrats to the winners-to-be of the Finals.</font>
  • Kingfish for cracking his whip in such masterly fashion. He is the hub/nuclease and the most important honcho to make sure the tourney runs according to schedule. Much obliged Sergio. My offer still stands outside the state of Florida…</font>
  • Holien and Spanish Bombs for taking some workload off Kingfish wrt AAR’s and replacements. I don’t know if Holien received some wine via Andreas’ endeavors after the latter freezed half the consignment that was due for your get-together in England? So much for wine being “bottled sunshine” …</font>
  • Scenario creators. To create brand-new scenarios, battle tested in tourney format with the high volume of AAR feedback is surely the highpoint for any scenario creator. Rest assured there is no scenario better tested for public consumption then the “RoW tested + approved” version. My sincerest thanks to the Boots & Track scenario creators. I believe that ‘Spoon has already received a consignment in good order for the upcoming “CMvention” to be held soon in his state. Get there and demand some vino.</font>
  • To my friend Mike Meinecke, aka Treeburst155, for the idea - and credit - of the Rumblings of War tourney.</font>
  • BFC. Bless your kind souls for creating a revolution in wargaming. Keep it up for CMII.</font>

Sergio – your schedule permitting - I need the tourney results in your Excel format, as well as the scenarios.

Sincerely,
Charl Theron
logo.gif

</font>

The merit and value of the desert soldier can be measured by his physical capacity, intelligence, mobility, nerve, pugnacity, daring and stoicism. A commander of men requires these same qualities in even greater measure and in addition must be outstanding in his toughness, devotion to his men, instinctive judgement of terrain and enemy, speed of reaction and spirit. In General Rommel, these qualities were embodied in rare degree, and I have known no other officer in whom they were so combined.

--Lieutenant-General Fritz Bayerlein, Chief-of-Staff and later Commander of Deutsche Afrika Korps

</font>

Sincerely,
Charl Theron
logo.gif

</font>

I hate to be nit picky, but this is a bit nit smile.gif ...

The luck of the draw had nothing to do with who got 5/5 better than average games. That is the beauty of the Nabala system.

Those guys, and yourself, were only compared to people who played the same side as them

GaJ

Well go ahead, make me feel even worse than I was. :mad: Why not?!

You would think that tactical genius would show through SOMETIME but at the present I seem to have lost the key to unlock it! redface.gif

Thanks for clearing up the muddle I was in. What that says about the group of players that entered this tournament is that they were all fairly close in skill level. A good group all around. Those that I played were a credit to the hobby and gave me many an hour of soul searching while I tried to crack the puzzle.

First rate tournament all around. smile.gif

Panther Commander

The luck of the draw had nothing to do with who got 5/5 better than average games. That is the beauty of the Nabala system.

Those guys, and yourself, were only compared to people who played the same side as them

GaJ

You would think that tactical genius would show through SOMETIME but at the present I seem to have lost the key to unlock it! redface.gif

Thanks for clearing up the muddle I was in. What that says about the group of players that entered this tournament is that they were all fairly close in skill level. A good group all around. Those that I played were a credit to the hobby and gave me many an hour of soul searching while I tried to crack the puzzle.

Panther Commander

GaJ

Panther Commander

Time for an update-

Jarmo has been contacted. No reply as of yet, but I got my fingers crossed that he can lend a hand. If he can't we still have a few options. The first is to bring in someone who has the know how to run the Nabla program in DOS or Linux. If that doesn't pan out then my next option is to go with the spreadsheet results as they are posted, without running them thru the Nabla program. It worked for ROW III (both regular and finals).

A few of you have submitted scores after the deadline. I'm sorry but, as much as I would like to, I cannot accept these. I do appreciate the effort, and understand that real life sometimes crashes the party, but I have already calculated the scores and posted them. Adding new ones in will force me to redo everything again, and it wasn't much fun the first time around. Again, sorry for that.

Charl,

Spreadsheet and scenarios on the way. I'll divide it into several e-mails so as to not overload your inbox. I'm sure I speak for everyone when I say Thank you for your continued generosity and support.

Time for an update-

Jarmo has been contacted. No reply as of yet, but I got my fingers crossed that he can lend a hand. If he can't we still have a few options. The first is to bring in someone who has the know how to run the Nabla program in DOS or Linux. If that doesn't pan out then my next option is to go with the spreadsheet results as they are posted, without running them thru the Nabla program. It worked for ROW III (both regular and finals).

A few of you have submitted scores after the deadline. I'm sorry but, as much as I would like to, I cannot accept these. I do appreciate the effort, and understand that real life sometimes crashes the party, but I have already calculated the scores and posted them. Adding new ones in will force me to redo everything again, and it wasn't much fun the first time around. Again, sorry for that.

Charl,

Spreadsheet and scenarios on the way. I'll divide it into several e-mails so as to not overload your inbox. I'm sure I speak for everyone when I say Thank you for your continued generosity and support.

Time for an update-

Charl,

OK. Here is my tiny contribution to the tournament. I calculated the sum of the z-scores based on the Green as Jade data.

Metemma South Mellons Bump Frontier Total

Walpurgis Night 1.51 2.12 1.38 1.27 1.12 7.4

Larsen 1.13 0.75 0.81 2.13 2.05 6.87

Sripe 1.13 1.87 2.68 -1.87 3 6.81

Londoner 1.71 1.61 0.7 1.84 -0.09 5.77

Deadly 88 1.51 1.76 1.15 0.23 1.07 5.72

MickOZ 0.99 -0.01 1.1 1.41 1.85 5.34

Bryce Baker -0.6 0.87 0.98 1.7 0.87 3.82

von Lucke 1.85 0.73 1.38 -1.27 1.07 3.76

mPisi 1.03 1.44 0.76 0.58 -0.07 3.74

Tychus 1.03 1.53 1.66 -0.48 -0.07 3.67

Heavy Drop 0.5 0.24 0.92 0.37 1.17 3.2

Lt Bull 1.28 0 0.7 0.87 0 2.85

Melnibone -0.51 1.02 0.76 0.58 0.99 2.84

Victor Charlie 1.13 0.98 2.11 -1.41 0 2.81

Enoch 1.42 0.28 0.76 0.23 0.07 2.76

Death Dealer 0.6 1.47 1.33 -0.37 -0.29 2.74

Pacestick 0.36 -0.24 1.09 0.06 1.22 2.49

OWL 1.32 0.56 -0.81 1.41 -0.19 2.29

Tabpub 0 0.56 0.43 0 1.17 2.16

Shock Trooper 1.61 0.52 -0.25 0 0.09 1.97

a1 steaks 0.51 -0.64 0.37 1.87 -0.27 1.84

The Capt 1.28 -0.35 0.7 -0.48 0.67 1.82

Steve McClaire -1.03 0.3 1.66 -0.27 1.07 1.73

Slicer W 0.51 0.01 -0.02 0.94 0.19 1.63

JPS 1.32 0.68 0.02 0.58 -0.99 1.61

Combined Arms 0.31 -0.87 0.59 0.37 0.84 1.24

Flammenwerfer 0.7 -0.98 -1.1 1.8 0.72 1.14

Cpt T -1.13 0.64 -0.25 1.73 0.09 1.08

SlawReg 0.99 -0.3 0.36 -0.23 0.07 0.89

Sgt Kelly -0.36 0.22 0.14 1.08 -0.67 0.41

Kanonier Reichmann 1.23 -1.61 0.25 0.87 -0.34 0.4

MG42 -0.12 -0.28 0.31 0.48 0 0.39

Strider -0.31 0.69 0.43 -0.23 -0.29 0.29

Dangerous Dave -1.51 2.12 1.09 -0.37 -1.07 0.26

Michal -1.28 -0.22 -0.2 0.7 1.24 0.24

Bertram 0 -0.39 -0.36 0.91 0 0.16

SpineRipper 0.27 -0.75 0.98 -0.7 0.19 -0.01

Ted -0.5 0.18 -0.26 -0.06 0.47 -0.17

Vadr 0.31 -0.1 -0.14 0.48 -1.24 -0.69

Nidan1 -1.13 -0.56 0.26 0.7 0.02 -0.71

Brent Pollack 0.79 -0.69 -1.15 -0.23 0.49 -0.79

Wellsonian -0.31 0.35 0.2 -1.08 0 -0.84

Nestor 0.12 0.85 -1.66 -0.23 0 -0.92

Breakthrough 0.36 0.1 -0.7 -0.7 0 -0.94

Michael Dorosh -1.13 0.01 0.59 0.3 -0.72 -0.95

Malakovski 0.31 -0.01 -0.76 -0.58 0.09 -0.95

Direwolf11 -0.31 0 -0.98 0 0.29 -1

Cuzn -0.31 -0.68 0.71 -0.58 -0.19 -1.05

Gator6 -0.36 0.68 -0.92 0 -0.47 -1.07

Panther Commander -0.79 0.96 -0.43 0.13 -1.07 -1.2

Sgt CDAT 0.46 0.39 -0.2 -0.87 -1.17 -1.39

Redwolf 0.75 -1.44 -1.66 0.23 0.72 -1.4

Jaws 0.55 -0.68 0.26 -0.37 -1.22 -1.46

Lindan -1.23 0.64 -0.7 0 -0.17 -1.46

Levitacus 0.31 -1.76 0.08 -0.13 -0.49 -1.99

Pitt Panther 31 -1.51 -0.96 -0.08 0.23 0.29 -2.03

Capitano Gino -0.31 -0.73 -1.38 0.37 -0.07 -2.12

jbertles -0.99 0.07 -0.76 0.27 -0.72 -2.13

Overkill -1.03 -0.85 -0.76 0.37 0 -2.27

Michael Greiss -0.51 0.12 0.59 0.27 -3 -2.53

Stoneage -1.28 -0.56 0.2 -0.91 0 -2.55

Sgt Abel -0.46 0 -2.11 0 0 -2.57

Ankulin -0.75 -0.07 -0.36 -0.58 -1.07 -2.83

Chaos 49 0 -1.47 -0.59 0 -0.87 -2.93

Nolloff -0.36 -1.87 -0.37 -0.27 -0.09 -2.96

Karnak -0.55 -0.18 -1.09 0 -1.17 -2.99

John Kettler -1.71 -0.52 -0.31 -0.87 0.17 -3.24

Captain Mike -0.99 0 -0.59 -1.8 0 -3.38

Ace Pilot -1.61 -0.64 0.31 -1.84 0.34 -3.44

PHL guy -1.42 -1.53 -0.31 -0.37 0 -3.63

Dalem 0 0 -1.33 -1.7 -0.84 -3.87

Determinant 0.36 -0.12 -2.68 -1.73 0.27 -3.9

Wadepm -0.27 0 -0.26 -1.41 -2.05 -3.99

Green as Jade -1.32 -1.02 -0.71 -0.94 -0.09 -4.08

EMIG -1.32 0 -0.98 -2.13 -0.02 -4.45

Alsatian 0.31 -2.12 -1.38 -0.16 -1.12 -4.47

jjelinek -1.85 -2.12 -1.09 0.16 0.07 -4.83

Scheer -0.7 0 -2.11 -0.3 -1.85 -4.96

Congratulations to Walpurgis Night for winning the preliminaries.

Five players got positive scores in all their matches:

Walpurgis Night, Larsen, Deadly 88, Heavy Drop and Enoch.

The final standing will probably change after running the z-scores through the final stage of Nabla calculations that awards the steady perfomance over big wins.

A big thank you to the organzers of the ROW tournament.

(0 in the score column means that the results are not available for the selected player for that scenario).

Edited.

The data were supposed to be tab separated but somehow they came out space separated. It's a bit hard to read but if you copy them into Excell everything should get clear.

[ June 21, 2004, 12:15 PM: Message edited by: Larsen ]

OK. Here is my tiny contribution to the tournament. I calculated the sum of the z-scores based on the Green as Jade data.

Metemma South Mellons Bump Frontier Total

Walpurgis Night 1.51 2.12 1.38 1.27 1.12 7.4

Larsen 1.13 0.75 0.81 2.13 2.05 6.87

Sripe 1.13 1.87 2.68 -1.87 3 6.81

Londoner 1.71 1.61 0.7 1.84 -0.09 5.77

Deadly 88 1.51 1.76 1.15 0.23 1.07 5.72

MickOZ 0.99 -0.01 1.1 1.41 1.85 5.34

Bryce Baker -0.6 0.87 0.98 1.7 0.87 3.82

von Lucke 1.85 0.73 1.38 -1.27 1.07 3.76

mPisi 1.03 1.44 0.76 0.58 -0.07 3.74

Tychus 1.03 1.53 1.66 -0.48 -0.07 3.67

Heavy Drop 0.5 0.24 0.92 0.37 1.17 3.2

Lt Bull 1.28 0 0.7 0.87 0 2.85

Melnibone -0.51 1.02 0.76 0.58 0.99 2.84

Victor Charlie 1.13 0.98 2.11 -1.41 0 2.81

Enoch 1.42 0.28 0.76 0.23 0.07 2.76

Death Dealer 0.6 1.47 1.33 -0.37 -0.29 2.74

Pacestick 0.36 -0.24 1.09 0.06 1.22 2.49

OWL 1.32 0.56 -0.81 1.41 -0.19 2.29

Tabpub 0 0.56 0.43 0 1.17 2.16

Shock Trooper 1.61 0.52 -0.25 0 0.09 1.97

a1 steaks 0.51 -0.64 0.37 1.87 -0.27 1.84

The Capt 1.28 -0.35 0.7 -0.48 0.67 1.82

Steve McClaire -1.03 0.3 1.66 -0.27 1.07 1.73

Slicer W 0.51 0.01 -0.02 0.94 0.19 1.63

JPS 1.32 0.68 0.02 0.58 -0.99 1.61

Combined Arms 0.31 -0.87 0.59 0.37 0.84 1.24

Flammenwerfer 0.7 -0.98 -1.1 1.8 0.72 1.14

Cpt T -1.13 0.64 -0.25 1.73 0.09 1.08

SlawReg 0.99 -0.3 0.36 -0.23 0.07 0.89

Sgt Kelly -0.36 0.22 0.14 1.08 -0.67 0.41

Kanonier Reichmann 1.23 -1.61 0.25 0.87 -0.34 0.4

MG42 -0.12 -0.28 0.31 0.48 0 0.39

Strider -0.31 0.69 0.43 -0.23 -0.29 0.29

Dangerous Dave -1.51 2.12 1.09 -0.37 -1.07 0.26

Michal -1.28 -0.22 -0.2 0.7 1.24 0.24

Bertram 0 -0.39 -0.36 0.91 0 0.16

SpineRipper 0.27 -0.75 0.98 -0.7 0.19 -0.01

Ted -0.5 0.18 -0.26 -0.06 0.47 -0.17

Vadr 0.31 -0.1 -0.14 0.48 -1.24 -0.69

Nidan1 -1.13 -0.56 0.26 0.7 0.02 -0.71

Brent Pollack 0.79 -0.69 -1.15 -0.23 0.49 -0.79

Wellsonian -0.31 0.35 0.2 -1.08 0 -0.84

Nestor 0.12 0.85 -1.66 -0.23 0 -0.92

Breakthrough 0.36 0.1 -0.7 -0.7 0 -0.94

Michael Dorosh -1.13 0.01 0.59 0.3 -0.72 -0.95

Malakovski 0.31 -0.01 -0.76 -0.58 0.09 -0.95

Direwolf11 -0.31 0 -0.98 0 0.29 -1

Cuzn -0.31 -0.68 0.71 -0.58 -0.19 -1.05

Gator6 -0.36 0.68 -0.92 0 -0.47 -1.07

Panther Commander -0.79 0.96 -0.43 0.13 -1.07 -1.2

Sgt CDAT 0.46 0.39 -0.2 -0.87 -1.17 -1.39

Redwolf 0.75 -1.44 -1.66 0.23 0.72 -1.4

Jaws 0.55 -0.68 0.26 -0.37 -1.22 -1.46

Lindan -1.23 0.64 -0.7 0 -0.17 -1.46

Levitacus 0.31 -1.76 0.08 -0.13 -0.49 -1.99

Pitt Panther 31 -1.51 -0.96 -0.08 0.23 0.29 -2.03

Capitano Gino -0.31 -0.73 -1.38 0.37 -0.07 -2.12

jbertles -0.99 0.07 -0.76 0.27 -0.72 -2.13

Overkill -1.03 -0.85 -0.76 0.37 0 -2.27

Michael Greiss -0.51 0.12 0.59 0.27 -3 -2.53

Stoneage -1.28 -0.56 0.2 -0.91 0 -2.55

Sgt Abel -0.46 0 -2.11 0 0 -2.57

Ankulin -0.75 -0.07 -0.36 -0.58 -1.07 -2.83

Chaos 49 0 -1.47 -0.59 0 -0.87 -2.93

Nolloff -0.36 -1.87 -0.37 -0.27 -0.09 -2.96

Karnak -0.55 -0.18 -1.09 0 -1.17 -2.99

John Kettler -1.71 -0.52 -0.31 -0.87 0.17 -3.24

Captain Mike -0.99 0 -0.59 -1.8 0 -3.38

Ace Pilot -1.61 -0.64 0.31 -1.84 0.34 -3.44

PHL guy -1.42 -1.53 -0.31 -0.37 0 -3.63

Dalem 0 0 -1.33 -1.7 -0.84 -3.87

Determinant 0.36 -0.12 -2.68 -1.73 0.27 -3.9

Wadepm -0.27 0 -0.26 -1.41 -2.05 -3.99

Green as Jade -1.32 -1.02 -0.71 -0.94 -0.09 -4.08

EMIG -1.32 0 -0.98 -2.13 -0.02 -4.45

Alsatian 0.31 -2.12 -1.38 -0.16 -1.12 -4.47

jjelinek -1.85 -2.12 -1.09 0.16 0.07 -4.83

Scheer -0.7 0 -2.11 -0.3 -1.85 -4.96

Congratulations to Walpurgis Night for winning the preliminaries.

Five players got positive scores in all their matches:

Walpurgis Night, Larsen, Deadly 88, Heavy Drop and Enoch.

The final standing will probably change after running the z-scores through the final stage of Nabla calculations that awards the steady perfomance over big wins.

A big thank you to the organzers of the ROW tournament.

(0 in the score column means that the results are not available for the selected player for that scenario).

Edited.

The data were supposed to be tab separated but somehow they came out space separated. It's a bit hard to read but if you copy them into Excell everything should get clear.

[ June 21, 2004, 12:15 PM: Message edited by: Larsen ]