**** ROW IV (part 4) ****

Here are the finalist broken down into sections. Note that this list may change once the AAR bonuses are added in:

G1/S1 - mPisi

G1/S2 - The Capt

G1/S3 - Tychus

G1/S4 - Sripe

G2/S1 - Londoner

G2/S2 - Melnibone

G2/S3 - MickOZ

G2/S4 - Heavy Drop

G3/S1 - Deadly 88

G3/S2 - Bryce Baker

G3/S3 - Walpurgis Night

G3/S4 - Larsen

• Replies 926
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by John Kettler:

WineCape,

Just had an idea. Concerning wine winners here in the States, and assuming, for the first idea, they don't live a) in the hinterland or B) in "dry" counties, may I suggest either that they identify a local wine merchant who would supply the needed bottles, then be shipped replacements by you through normal mercantile channels OR that you seriously consider making arrangements (gift certificate?) with Wines.com or similar U.S. based Internet retail distributor to provide the prize wines? I see no reason why you should have to endure a huge financial hit when there may be a much better and cheaper way to deliver the prize.

I rather pay for convenience John, much obliged for the suggestions. Just sold my house to an UAE investor for a tidy 115% return over 23 months, akin to winning the state lottery here, for me anyway. So cost at_the_moment not an issue, hehe. Will contact you after RoW XVI~ for ideas when the well has dried up. :D

PS:

Anyone know where I can buy a Gigabyte GA-K8NSNXP-939 (nF3 Ultra) motherboard in the USA while the going is still good?

Sincerely,

Charl Theron

logo.gif

-----------------------------------------------------

Wine donations send to the following for contributions to Combat Mission:

</font>

Co-creator & Sponsor of the following Combat Mission tournaments:

</font>

[ June 23, 2004, 12:47 PM: Message edited by: WineCape ]

WineCape,

Just had an idea. Concerning wine winners here in the States, and assuming, for the first idea, they don't live a) in the hinterland or B) in "dry" counties, may I suggest either that they identify a local wine merchant who would supply the needed bottles, then be shipped replacements by you through normal mercantile channels OR that you seriously consider making arrangements (gift certificate?) with Wines.com or similar U.S. based Internet retail distributor to provide the prize wines? I see no reason why you should have to endure a huge financial hit when there may be a much better and cheaper way to deliver the prize.

I rather pay for convenience John, much obliged for the suggestions. Just sold my house to an UAE investor for a tidy 115% return over 23 months, akin to winning the state lottery here, for me anyway. So cost at_the_moment not an issue, hehe. Will contact you after RoW XVI~ for ideas when the well has dried up. :D

PS:

Anyone know where I can buy a Gigabyte GA-K8NSNXP-939 (nF3 Ultra) motherboard in the USA while the going is still good?

Sincerely,

Charl Theron

logo.gif

</font>

</font>

WineCape,

PS:

Sincerely,

Charl Theron

logo.gif

</font>

</font>

OK, I'll be the fall guy and ask the question.

Is the 'no AAR - no play in the finals' rule still in effect?

Admittedly, I don't know if Holien's last AAR post was indeed the definitive one, or if Holien's list served as criteria in identifying (tentative) finalist shown above. In any case the question should be addressed.

Just wondering outloud.

Admittedly, I don't know if Holien's last AAR post was indeed the definitive one, or if Holien's list served as criteria in identifying (tentative) finalist shown above. In any case the question should be addressed.

Just wondering outloud.

Just wondering outloud.

Originally posted by mPisi:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by WWB:

Working on some plans for this now. Real trick with hosting the AARs is not so much building the app (at heart a simple categorized download list, pretty much back of the hand) but securing bandwith. They are not light.

Might we ask CMMods for help with this? Seems like it would be a drop in the bucket compared to his standard load. </font>

Working on some plans for this now. Real trick with hosting the AARs is not so much building the app (at heart a simple categorized download list, pretty much back of the hand) but securing bandwith. They are not light.

Might we ask CMMods for help with this? Seems like it would be a drop in the bucket compared to his standard load. </font>

Originally posted by Kingfish:

Wonder no more.

The 'No AAR - No play in the finals as a finalist' rule is in effect.

So when will we since the final list of finalist? Sorry for being a bit pushy, just curious?

Wonder no more.

So when will we since the final list of finalist? Sorry for being a bit pushy, just curious?

Wonder no more.