Will the Peng Challenge Thread be Represented 1:1?

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by v42below:

*The entire Cesspool watches 37mm smiling and druelling (??? what the feck is druelling) SNIPPED because long posts are a pain in the ass

Oh dear, dear, dear is this what I HAVE TO come back to?

The Oddstralian-‘I might lose a Tiger’-Noba & v42blowme fighting (and I use the word in the most Pengless sense) for the roight to be the ‘master of half-assed comebacks’.

370ml’s!

Do you have any idea how much piss you have to deal with when you’re a squire to Boo?

I mean really the number of times I had to clean all those sheets it was really something ….

And you expect me to get pissed off by a little over half a pint of that weak water which the ‘False Gawd’ Seanachai manages to produce?

Hah! I scoff at you.

Now back onto the real issue, which isn’t that Peng forsaken Nepal crap that’s driven the Justicar into yet another fit of Penglessness, no it’s the whole ‘master of half-assed comebacks’ business.

I propose a yearly awards ceremony for the Peng thread… something like ‘most pointless contribution to the thread’ (I suspect Stickypiss will get that one), ‘most outstanding achievement in the area of Peng excellence’ (I don’t want to blow my own horn here), ‘most Cesslike artworkossity of the MBT’ (Patchy deserves that one for managing to make me look EVEN MORE attractive) and such like…

Well what d’ya thinks?

[ February 08, 2005, 04:26 PM: Message edited by: 37mm ]

Originally posted by 37mm:

*snip...The Oddstralian-‘I might lose a Tiger’-Noba & v42blowme fighting...*snip* ... (I don’t want to blow my own horn here) *snip*

Well, in that case, just follow the advice in the username you appear to attribute to me.

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

Now do the Swedish Chef.

Aae kinna do n' sweedysh Chif! Buh Aae kin do ah nudder Pooe'm

*pulls out his Pipes and plays a tune*

Tae me laydee, ah luv Pooe'm

*clears throat then sticks his tounge out at Joe*

Aae kinna promy'e luv ye fer ever'n ah Daye,

Buh ah me sweete' luv

Aae luv ye inna mae way.

Te' the wynd kinna me'r bloo an' there be ah ne' meh Snoo.

Te' the Seas kinna find them shor,

Aae luv ye ti that tyme kam'

An' noot a' syngle Da' me'r.

Te' the Suyn ge'a cold an' verye olde an' gae' ta rust,

An' the Moon gae' wee thyn an' loos itta skin an' gae' ta dust,

Te' this a coom ta pass,

An' a the last,

The e'rth a' stan'n still,

Ae wi luv ye ta that tyme,

Ye gonna knaw aae al'wae will.

Aae kinna promy'e luv ye fer ever'n ah Daye,

Buh ah me luv sum' tings Aae knaw,

Aae luv ya inna mae weh',

Aae luv ya fer a' loong a this,

An' noot a' syngle Da' me'r.

Originally posted by 37mm:

Will my name be forgotten in the great span of eternity… NEVER, for as long as Peng continues, I will continue

Ok, after a series of setbacks recently I have been working up two lists: 11. Reasons to go on living and B52. Reasons to bludgeon self to death with sharp heavy thing. I have just found the tipping point in the lists and bludgeoning wins.

Originally posted by MrPeng:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by 37mm:

Will my name be forgotten in the great span of eternity… NEVER, for as long as Peng continues, I will continue

Ok, after a series of setbacks recently I have been working up two lists: 11. Reasons to go on living and B52. Reasons to bludgeon self to death with sharp heavy thing. I have just found the tipping point in the lists and bludgeoning wins. </font>

I think it's important to help those less fortunate than ourselves. And I know that our own Berli has absolutely no MP3s (or AACs, if you're so inclined) or Jennifer Lopez's hit songs.

How many times can you just look away?

Do your bit. If you have MP3s or AACs of J-Lo's music, send a song to Berli today...

Now, I'd do more replies, but I'm simply not caught up on the Thread, yet, and, frankly, I'm not drunk enough to read it all in one go. I've read as much as I can, sober. I'll get caught up later. Although I'm like behind by 6-7 pages, so it might take heroin to be able to wade through it all...

Originally posted by Seanachai:

Now, I'd do more replies, but I'm simply not caught up on the Thread, yet, and, frankly, I'm not drunk enough to read it all in one go. I've read as much as I can, sober. I'll get caught up later. Although I'm like behind by 6-7 pages, so it might take heroin to be able to wade through it all...

How do you think it was written? Drivel like this is comparable only to The Clockwork Orange...

Originally posted by v42below:

Your interpretational skills are quite novel. When someone tells you that they would be quite happy if you went for a skinny-dip in a tank of concentrated acid and then rolled yourself in salt, do you take that as a request too?

Of course not. It doesn't surprise me that you'd ask. I've noted your intelectual developement. Shouldn't be long before you figure out what that opposable thumb is for.

Originally posted by Berlichtingen:

Shouldn't be long before you figure out what that opposable thumb is for.

Well, he's figured out something to do with it, but it's not something that would occur to most of us. Make sure he washes his hands before you 'shake' with him on anything...

Do your bit. If you have MP3s or AACs of J-Lo's music, send a song to Berli today...

Anyone that does will be stuck in Monday forever

As for you Seanachai, I've decided not to drive up there and kick you in the fork... I'm driving up there to cut your yarbles off and stuff them down your throat

Originally posted by Berlichtingen:

That or a complete lack of intelligence... I know which I'm betting on

Well, I'll say no more. It must be hard for a man like you to admit to his 'softer side', and embarrassing to admit that you sit around in the dark listening to 'Jenny From the Block'...

Originally posted by MrPeng:

Ok, after a series of setbacks recently I have been working up two lists: 11. Reasons to go on living and B52. Reasons to bludgeon self to death with sharp heavy thing. I have just found the tipping point in the lists and bludgeoning wins.

I think it's far much better to take angst out on the general community.

Mace

I didn't wish to sidetrack sand digger's thread (German Inf Guns Hollow Charge Ammo), but am I the only one who thinks he doesn't actually know what the hell a Luddite is?

He keeps using that term as a sort of 'all purpose' put down, and the strain of hammering into place is beginning to show...

I didn't wish to sidetrack sand digger's thread (German Inf Guns Hollow Charge Ammo), but am I the only one who thinks he doesn't actually know what the hell a Luddite is?

He keeps using that term as a sort of 'all purpose' put down, and the strain of hammering into place is beginning to show...

It could be his word of the day?

Mace

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

Your Squire 37mm

graphic_pub.jpg

What an odd picture. Why are his hands on the back of his head like that? It looks like he's trying to force himself to commit an unnatural act... </font>

Maybe it's his first steps into grogdom. I bet Dorosh used that word all time in his younger years.