Will the Peng Challenge Thread be Represented 1:1?

I just stepped in from my busy work-a-day schedule to wish you all a Happy Year of the Rooster.

Especially to my young Squire, stikkypixie,who is far away from his Fatherland, and now living among those horrible Belgians, who among other things permit widespread euthanasia.

Berli, I have your tickets, you could leave right away.

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Roight! Listen up!

To all my opponents who have managed to send a turn (and the number is shockingly low), I will be out of the country until the 20th in Isla Mujeres (translates as the Isle of Women) drinking cervesas (that's beer) and watching the scenery go by (check translation again...oh, did I mention it's topless?) in the warm, warm Caribbean sun on the Yucatan coast of Mexico.

So guess what, don't send me anything, I already got everything I need.

dalem will be in charge of watching Chloe the Wonderdog whilst I'm away.

dalem, it better still have ears when I get back....

[ February 09, 2005, 02:41 PM: Message edited by: Lars ]

Originally posted by Lars:

Roight! Listen up!

I will be out of the country until the 20th in Isla Mujares (translates as the Isle of Women)

Actually, it doesn't.

Isla Mujeres translates to "Island of Women". What you typed roughly translates to "Island of Girly-Men" which is probably a better match-up for you anyway.

Originally posted by dalem:

umm....

Hm.

The bars around here suck but on Thursdays apparently you can get shot by Tibetan gang members at the pool hall. We'll figure something out.

I thought you said that TUESDAY was "Get Shot By Tibetan Gangs night"? Isn't Thursday "Karaoke night"?

Joe

You guys who like beer and stuff should know that I was atabar in Pittsburgh last night (I am in that pathetic waste of a city on "business" this week) called "Pipers." They have abuncha different kinds of Great Fat Belgian Bastard Beers like (mutilated spellings follow): Corsendonk, Hoogarden, Lindeman's Framboise Lambic and some other swill like Spaten Optimator, Guiness and Belhaven Sctoch Ale, Boddingtons Pub Ale, Old Speckeld Hen, Young's Double Chocolate Stout... Did I mention that they are all On tap?

Indeed they are.

I will not go into the food here, except to say that the guy in the kitchen knows what the hell he's doing. I left fatter and in a better mood than I have been in for several months (ok the last part should say "kinda drunk but not out of control")

So bugger off you scum.

Originally posted by MrPeng:

You guys who like beer and stuff should know that I was atabar in Pittsburgh last night (I am in that pathetic waste of a city on "business" this week) called "Pipers." They have abuncha different kinds of Great Fat Belgian Bastard Beers like (mutilated spellings follow): Corsendonk, Hoogarden, Lindeman's Framboise Lambic and some other swill like Spaten Optimator, Guiness and Belhaven Sctoch Ale, Boddingtons Pub Ale, Old Speckeld Hen, Young's Double Chocolate Stout... Did I mention that they are all On tap?

Indeed they are.

I will not go into the food here, except to say that the guy in the kitchen knows what the hell he's doing. I left fatter and in a better mood than I have been in for several months (ok the last part should say "kinda drunk but not out of control")

So bugger off you scum.

Does any of this crap you mention actually have alcohol in it?

Oh, yes you did mention you were "kinda drunk", but that appears to be a consistent state of being with you.

Originally posted by Nidan1:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by MrPeng:

Indeed they are.

So bugger off you scum.

Does any of this crap you mention actually have alcohol in it?

Oh, yes you did mention you were "kinda drunk", but that appears to be a consistent state of being with you. </font>

Actually that would be accomplished by not engaging other idiots in conversation, but I never seem to learn my lesson.

Its sort of like the train wreck phenomenon, you try to avoid it but something inevitably draws you in.

Actually that would be accomplished by not engaging other idiots in conversation, but I never seem to learn my lesson.

emphasis supplied...

I think that sort of sums things up nicely.

A defining feature of the idiot - the inablity to learn.

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Nidan1:

emphasis supplied...

A defining feature of the idiot - the inablity to learn. </font>

emphasis supplied...

emphasis supplied...

emphasis supplied...

emphasis supplied...

Spaten Optimator... Did I mention that they are all On tap?

Optimator? -nah, tripplebock never has alcohol.

No one has tripplebock on tap...you found a place that has tripplebock on tap?! It's one step away from barley wine!

Peng, you magnificent bastard!