Will the Peng Challenge Thread be Represented 1:1?

quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally posted by v42below:

Пошёл на хуй!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

according to babelfish it says

"It went to khuy!"

and according to Free Translation On-Line, it says,

"Has gone on huj!"

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

M'lady, those words were intended for Andreas and, when translated are not fit for the ears (or eyes) of such gentle creatures as yourself. The phonetic, should you be interested, is - "Poshol na hui".

[edit - the translation is loosely correct, but, as you'd expect, has omitted the translation of the most important word in the phrase. Just as well...]

Originally posted by Moraine Sedai:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by v42below:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by stikkypixie:

Yes and that will magically give me the ability to read Russian. Idjit.

I see no point in conversing with someone who cannot, given today's technology, translate a simple phrase. </font>

Originally posted by NG cavscout:

AHHH, excellent, I finally got the picture on my profile to come out correctly.

I always knew you'd likely be a flat white rectangle with a red cross on it. I presume your single brain cell is located at the intersection of the red lines?

jb.view?table=viewex&col=viewex&id=482862

Originally posted by Moraine Sedai:

Which makes absolutely no sense to me, which is why I'm gonna smack v42 upside his pea-brained skull!!! Ooooh! I'd kill to use a growlie here right about now...

By the by...how the heck ya been, NGc?

I have been great, you know, the usual, oppressing the down trodden, running speed traps, making sure the media isn't around while I "talk" to the suspect. Just the regular. And you? Hey, I have a hickory night stick you can use for that smacking, just let me get the blood stains off, and remove that tooth stuck in the wood, oh why bother, I am just going to have to clean it again after you use it anyway.

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by NG cavscout:

AHHH, excellent, I finally got the picture on my profile to come out correctly.

I always knew you'd likely be a flat white rectangle with a red cross on it. I presume your single brain cell is located at the intersection of the red lines?

jb.view?table=viewex&col=viewex&id=482862 </font>

@v42: Ah well, if all you are doing is being immensely nasty, I'll leave you to it...*this* time. But I don't like it when you get to saying things in here I can't understand easily. So consider yourself on notice. I find I've a nightstick at my disposal should you displease me. And I'm not afraid to use it.

@NG cavscout: Glad to see you back, fellow Runeite. Yes...piccies sent to my new email, please to be sending me. Loves the iddle babies, I do. And apparently all is well with the new job if you are already up to strong-arming miscreants and removing the evidence. Good job!

As to my momentary lapse of sense in speaking for the sad, sorry v42swinglowsweetchariot...I can only claim temporary insanity. That and I *had* hoped that if *he* were knighted, that would meet the quota for a while and Mr.Mini-m&ms would be put off for a while longer.

Alas, 'twas not to be...*sigh* Perhaps *you* could get a special dispensation to pop over his way and...er...well...uhm...have a little..."talk"...with him?

Ok - time for single brain cell speak...

Your computer cache picture. You see - we no see. You be pushing Ctrl-F5. Maybe that help. Maybe not.

red_x.gif

hmm, well, you may be right, I do so miss my Amiga with the big floppy drive, back when floppies were really floppy. ok, maybe it doesn't work, I dunno. sometimes me not so smart, smash, bash, crush, this fun, not punching clickety clack on little plastic keys, too many letters and numbers give ng cavscout headache. oooooh, look, shiny things.....

----------------------------------------------------

according to babelfish it says

"It went to khuy!"

and according to Free Translation On-Line, it says,

"Has gone on huj!"

That's a relief. For a short moment I was terrorised by the thought that it may say 'Has gone to Paris'.

Phew.

hmm, well, you may be right, I do so miss my Amiga with the big floppy drive, back when floppies were really floppy. ok, maybe it doesn't work, I dunno. sometimes me not so smart, smash, bash, crush, this fun, not punching clickety clack on little plastic keys, too many letters and numbers give ng cavscout headache. oooooh, look, shiny things.....

You like shiny things? Want to see more? Do this:

stick%20a%20knife%20in.jpg

Well, usually, being a bird, they don't talk.

So, the Keas have some schizophreny issues then? You should let your mates in the Kiwi-Birdwatcher society know about that. You'd be a star. It would keep you away from here.

Now, can anyone name the movie in which birdwatching gave the basis for a rather witty exchange featuring Halle Berry (for it was her)?

Hmmmm?

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Krishna Pahadi, the founder of the Human Rights and Peace Society, says Nepalis are ready to fight back against King Gyanendra's takeover of the government last week.

</font>

You know, I did hear stories of Russian troops, after the sack of Berlin, after seeing electric lights, they unscrewed the bulbs, and carefully packed them in their ruck sacks to take home, so their mud and wattle huts could have electric lights as well....

That just shows how far ahead Russians plan. It only took 5 or so years after the war for their huts to be fully connected to the grid. The wires and poles, I hear were also "borrowed" from Germany.

That does it!

*"Borrows" NGc's nightstick and bashes v42 about the head and shoulders*

You have displeased me mightly, young one! You tell me a translation of your Russian would not be for my ears nor eyes then assault me with your Kiwi-pRon!

Away with you! Slink back under your rock until your wounds heal and you've learned your lesson!!

*bah!*