It's shipping

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi all

Another day another postal delivery and still no 'pre-ordered' CMAK !!!!! :(:(

Aaaaarrrrgggghhhhh :eek: :eek:

This is getting rather annoying especially as my account was debited a couple of weeks ago and its available off the shelf in local Game shop via CDV for overall cheaper price !!!

:mad: :confused: :mad: :confused:

Got mine yesterday in upstate NY.

If you're carrying on a PBEM from the demo and both sides have received the CD, at that point simply open a file in the demo version during a plot turn, save it, then close the demo, reopen the game from the CD version, and open the saved file. When you resave, it will be in the new CD version.

BTW, the Mac black-box cursor is cured in the CD version of the game. It LOOKS absolutely stunning--I think this will be the best CM ever.

Originally posted by tooz:

"Sniff, sniff", weeping silently, hands wringing. I sure hope my copy is not "on a slow boat to China". :(

Anyone in 'Stralia get their copy yet?

Bwahahahahahahahaha!!!!

That's funny, unfortunately! :( I live in Aus too and it looks like we'll be getting just pre-christmas if Auspost and the expected 2 week + delivery delay is anything to go by. With our long delays over christmas, post wise, and our overly long public holiday runs, it may be the new year before we all get our copies. I haven't received any confirmation yet as to whether my copy has been sent out or not, but like previous orders from battlefront it shold be very painless.

I need aussies and tanks in CM god dammit :cool:

[ December 05, 2003, 09:58 AM: Message edited by: Mr Furious ]

Originally posted by Zimorodok:

got mine in Denver, Colorado yesterday (and boy was I surprised! Thank you BFC!). Loaded it (took forever!) and looked at all the pretty new vehicles. Then I had to go to bed. :( Maybe this weekend I'll get a chance to brew up some Shermans.

Zimordok

Yesterday in New Mexico, as well.

Yah, what is with that load program, anyway? Almost thought it was busted when it started repeating itself there at the end --- but I have my copy now, and all is well...