It's shipping

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We ship from Ireland to European customers and from our warehouse in Vermont to US/Canada this side of the planet customers. ;)

I think some orders may of have gone out late yesterday so it is indeed possible that people will see them by the end of this week or even tomorrow, but I can't obviously guarantee that.

Madmatt

[ December 03, 2003, 12:39 PM: Message edited by: Madmatt ]

Originally posted by Madmatt:

We ship from Ireland to European customers and from our warehouse in Vermont to US/Canada this side of the plent customers. ;)

I think some orders may of have gone out late yesterday so it is indeed possible that people will see them by the end of this week or even tomorrow, but I can't obviously guarantee that.

Madmatt

So I take it that there was no problem in filling all the Pre-Orders :D

quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally posted by JC_Hare:

Are all pre-orders to US/Canada being shipped out today?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pre-orders are always the first to ship out and they are indeed on their way even now.

Madmatt

Now we will have to start yet another "Anyone receive in Canada yet?" thread! :rolleyes:

Originally posted by JC_Hare:

Now we will have to start yet another "Anyone receive in Canada yet?" thread! :rolleyes:

No we don't have to start that till next week. I mean we know that it takes at least a week to get through CC. (short for Canada customes, I bet they play it for a week before sending it to us) :D