CMx2

Originally posted by rune:

It has NOT been announced yet.

when you ask a legitamate question why do you always get an answer like this one! :mad: I am aware of that but I was looking at distinct posibilities.

[ March 17, 2005, 01:31 PM: Message edited by: beholders ]

Originally posted by beholders:

I have heard several brief ideas but was wondering what the first game with this engine is to be based on?

Your legitimate question specifically asks exactly what this game is going to be, not "what do you think this game will be based on?" So I think you are getting legitimate answers to your legitimate question.

Originally posted by Haohmaru:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by beholders:

I have heard several brief ideas but was wondering what the first game with this engine is to be based on?

Your legitimate question specifically asks exactly what this game is going to be, not "what do you think this game will be based on?" So I think you are getting legitimate answers to your legitimate question. </font>

Beholders, if you ask a question and get a specific answer from someone on the team, why isn't that good enough?

Everyone else chiming in with jokes is doing that because they know that these are the only other answer that there can be. If BTS haven't announced what it will be, then how can there be anything other than complete guesses, which are sure to be no better than what you have read so far?

GaJ, constructive as always, I hope...

[ March 18, 2005, 03:18 PM: Message edited by: GreenAsJade ]

Originally posted by GreenAsJade:

Beholders, if you ask a question and get a specific answer from someone on the team, why isn't that good enough?

Everyone else chiming in with jokes is doing that because they know that these are the only other answer that there can be. If BTS haven't announced what it will be, then how can there be anything other than complete guesses, which are sure to be no better than what you have read so far?

GaJ, constructive as always, I hope...

are you sure?

That's GREAT news Steve!!!

I'm so excited!

CMX2 is gonna totally rock!!!!

Originally posted by Battlefront.com:

Funny as the jokes are, I'm locking this one up. Rune's post is correct and there is no other answer to be given here except for that one. When the next game's subject matter is ready for announcement, you'll hear it here first and directly from us.

Steve