Barbarossa To Berlin For Sale

Originally posted by Commissar:

For the sake of others that may be interested:

Is this the US version or the European "WaffenGrenadier" version?

Well, he has the manual, I'm guessin' it's 'Merikun! smile.gif ...and he is from California.....

I'm just not sure that 5 days of playing are sufficient to get the true feel of this game. I too am struggling with it, for me it's just not as much fun as CMBO. But, I've stopped playing 'til the patch comes out, I'm hopeing that will make it more playable for me.

KC

Guys, remember, CMBO got a lot of good press, so CMBB got a lot of "Buy this!" preview press.

But despite being an incredible game for those of us into it, it IS a hard core wargame - if that's not your cup of tea, you WOULD want to play something else.

Which is why I always play demos before I buy games.

Originally posted by Nick Hyle:

Guys, remember, CMBO got a lot of good press, so CMBB got a lot of "Buy this!" preview press.

But despite being an incredible game for those of us into it, it IS a hard core wargame - if that's not your cup of tea, you WOULD want to play something else.

Which is why I always play demos before I buy games.

What he said.

I find both of them to be great games, but given the incredible amount of shovelware out there, I don't buy any game anymore until I've played the demo. Been burned too many times in the days before broadband :mad:

Given the "no returns" policy for the CM games, I especially wanted to be sure of it. It's good to be an educated consumer smile.gif

• 9 months later...
Originally posted by Panzertruppe:

EB games will give you maybe a 1.49 for it! :D And please...lets not mention "GI Combat" anymore!( I saw Eric Young working at a Burger King last week).

Besides...in a few weeks CMBB-SE will be out for 29.95!

I was asking Merkava if he had CMBB still for sale, I am thinking of picking it up for my brother. But nevermind, I will buy from the company in a couple of weeks.

Son,

I'll take it off you hands. Need to buy it for a Namibian friend, who alas has lost his CMBO nirvana - dog chewed his CD. Aint no way I'm giving him a 2nd new game from Battlefront. :D I need to know if it is a ...

(1) Windows version?

(2) Price?

(3) Are you prepared to parcel post it to my address in South Africa?

(4) If so, I'll add the freight costs to the selling price.

(5) How do you like to get paid? Bank transfer, credit card?

E-mail in my profile.

Charl Theron

logo.gif

-----------------------------------------------------

</font>

• Wine donation send to Fuerte for his PBEM HELPER, an excellent tool if you play more than one PBEM at a time and have a Windows OS</font>
  • Sponsor of the (now infamous) Invitational (Ari Maenpaa)</font>
  • Sponsor of the 2 WineCape Tourneys (Fangorn’s Brazilian customs drank the wine prize up! + KiwiJoe)</font>
  • Sponsor of the Nordic Championships in honor of Nabla (His scoring system revolutionized CM tourney play)</font>
  • Rumblings of War, aka RoW I/II/III and beyond tourney sponsor (Wreck/Ali+Kanonier+Jon_L/~)</font>
  • Grateful donateur to the drinking habits of Battlefront.com (Baldy received the Fat Bastard Chardonnay)</font>
  • Thank You donation send to Manx (He used to run the “sexiest CMBO modsite on the net”)</font>
  • Wine donation send to Boots & Tracks for their scenarios created specifically for RoW tournaments</font>
  • Wine donation send to Gordon Molek for his CMMOS utility (Thereby making the installing of CM mods a breeze)</font>
  • Wine donation send to Andrew Fox for his CM modding work</font>
  • Wine donation send to Keith Miller @ Scenario Depot for his dedication in hosting CM scenarios</font>
  • Sponsor-to-be of Pengville’s “Gamey Bastard” tourney (In honor of Seanachai + Lars for showing an act of kindness to an outerboarder - Well, bribery does pay.)</font>