ROW III - The Boots & Tracks CMBB Tourney (Part 3)

Originally posted by SGT_Gold:

It appears that most of Section 2-4 has dissapeared. Where are you guys?

I have been sending you EMails, and have been ongoing with the others, is there something wrong with your EMAIL? I got your EMAIL tonight, I resent the last turn. Did you get it?

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

PixelMaster

Jeroen,

Mail I send to you is now coming back with the following error message:

----- Transcript of session follows -----

Can't deliver message: Error writing to popsp535's mailbox: Disc quota exceeded

554 5.0.0 Service unavailable

Is your mail box just full -- or did you go away?

:confused:

HD

Short update.

Finished the Beast against Holien ages ago

Debrecen against Carrot is at turn 20 (out of 28)

Rear Guard Action against Kannonier is is at turn 12 (of 40)

Hosszu.... against Tuomas (turn 8?) and Xmass against Dorosh (turn 28?) seem to be on hold.

My non RoW games against Mossie and Zeppe are also waiting for the next turn. As Zeppe has asked for his turn repeatedly (and I have send it repeatedly) my provider could have troubles. If you are expecting a turn, and get nothing, please send me a mail.

Bertram

Still nothing from Holien wrt Read Guard Action. I must be souding like a broken record by now smile.gif

The Beast was finished a while ago and the AAR is nearly done. The pretty pictures are taking some time to orgainise.

Toumas seems to be AWOL at the moment and have not heard anything from him in nearly two weeks.

Kanoner has also been silent, but I did get something from him a few days back.

Edit cos I forgot all about Bertram. Not sure how as he is the only one I hear from regulary. Hint Hint guys :D;)

Cpl Carrot

[ February 01, 2003, 05:25 AM: Message edited by: Cpl Carrot ]

Game status ROW III section 3-3

Rear Guard Action-slow progress(Shock Trooper)

Hosszupalyi-finished (Flammenwerfer)

The Beast-finished (Sripe)

The Christmas Battle-slow progress(Dirty Mark)

King Of Debrecen-finished(Joakim Ruud)

Every thing reported to Kingfish and Treeburst155.

Only heaving nightmares from the battle against Flammenwerfer.... I really hope to get my revenge in the next round. :mad: ;)

[ February 01, 2003, 07:02 AM: Message edited by: Jaws ]

:D

Excellent news for me!!!! Hussahh!!!

I am now sat at my new computer desk on a new computer chair which is on a bit of carpet on my 400 year old Elm boards. (I need soft rubber castors but these have eluded me so far).

My home office is nearly there. It has taken several hours to construct the flat packed desk but all is go. (Several re-constructs later after using the wrong holes... :(

Even the BT man managed to install the ISDN line on Friday correctly. (Eventually).

I have another desk to construct on Sunday and painting to finish off but my two year project on my (our if her in doors reads this) 16th / 17th Century cottage is comming to an end.

Cpl, I promise by the end of Sunday you will have the completed set up. I do apologise but I have been working damn hard on this house and I want it finished.

KR and T, I see I have turns in my M-box, I will look at them later after I shower up.

:D

H

P.s. Sorry to sound off but this project has driven me nuts and I need to shout about this achievement as I am pleased as punch. I beg your indulgence on this.

[ February 01, 2003, 12:17 PM: Message edited by: Holien ]

Heavy Drop,

No, I haven't disappeared, I have had some problems with my mail provider this week though. Could you try sending the turn again and see if you stil get the message? Or you can use my other e-mail address:

myfirstnameATstroomstootDOTnl

Sorry for the cryptic notation but I'm a bit paranoid about spam lately: Replace myfirstname for jeroen and you can probably figure the rest for yourself.

Originally posted by Flammenwerfer:

Section 3-3

All battles complete except The Beast vs Shock trooper, slow progress.

Anyone heard from S. Trooper recently?

Jaws- looking foward to a rematch... smile.gif

Latest contact I informed him about the problems with the leaked scenario(s) since then no contact. (30th January)

Roger about the rematch smile.gif

[ February 02, 2003, 01:47 PM: Message edited by: Jaws ]

Monday update.

The game with the Cpl is now underway after the long wait for him to do his set up.

Indeed he is now complaining about where I have placed my units. I think he would have rathered I had placed them off the map rather than on it.

KR promises me action and keeps his men at bay. Time will tell if he is all talk?

As for T he is busy digging out in Finland. I await a turn and hope that he can get some speed up at some time in the future.

smile.gif

Meanwhile I am sat here at work...

:(

H

Finished Hosszupalyi vs. a1steaks this morning.

4/5's of the way through King of Debresomethingorother with endit.

Matt Green is AWL until the 6th, but we are about halfway finished so this will be okay.

Mikeydz and I are doing okay in "The Beast" -- haven't heard from him in about a week but no worries yet.

Lord Dragon and I are lyricizing happily through A Christmas Story -- I am worried, however, that this year he IS going to shoot his eye out.

Steve