Does Peng Taste Gamey???

Coming from a man who probably farts dust I will take that as a compliment.
jshandorf I can only assume, from the quality of the above referenced ... taunt? ... that our friend jshandorf was grandfathered into the CessPool before our standards were solidified. {sigh} Any newbie who attempted such a lame and nonsensical taunt would have been hooted down and tossed out on his ear.

Joe

------------------

I HAVE LOST A BLOOD HAMSTER TO PETERNZ. MY SIG FILE IS

HIS. PLEASE TICKLE MY FANCY BY GOING TO DER KESSEL .IF

YOU GO HE MIGHT STOP BEATING ME AND USING MY POOR

INNOCENT BODY FOR HIS OWN DEVIOUS PLEASURES

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

I'm special. (drool)

Joe

When you extract you very large head from your ass you will see what a simple and elegant taunt it was, and how it struck home and true.

You, sir, would rather bludgeon someone about the head crudely with your verbose taunts like some aging prize-fighter desperately holding on to his fading glory.

I on the other hand prefer quick rapier like thrusts (Bauhaus....) to dissect my opponent slowly but efficiently. Not only does this save me time but saves the other members of the pool from reading war&peace epitaphs from gibbon brained dwarfs such as yourself.

Also, you make me laugh when you speak of standards! Ha! Ha, ha, ha! You, Joe, could barely pass for a member of our genus let alone our species. You, sir, are barely clinging to the trunk of our tree. Was it not for your ape like grasp you would have been cast aside long ago. Adrift and forgotten on the sea of genealogy as all freaks like you should be.

Jeff

------------------

Good health is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Originally posted by Croda:

we shall have your ears stuffed and hang them next to the Dalem's (well not next to, they'll need their own wall after all, but we'll hang them nearby) as a trophy of our supreme victory over Aussie culture, such that it is.

Be ware. Be very ware.

I would be wary of raising the heckles of we Aussies Sir Croda, and we ask that you not point out Stuka's obvious disabilities even though he is a Dumbo impersonator, because he is our Dumbo impersonator!

If this continues, we may have to ask our customs officials to stop the import of inner crodas, as there is some evidence of foot in mouth disease.

Mace

(note to Armornut: Squire, when next parking my limo in the cess carpark, please let down Croda's tires and scratch his duco with the car keys)

Originally posted by Wildman:

The file is currently winging its way to your pathetic broken-down white-trash trailer doorstep

Mmmmmmmm........No, no mail here.

I say Marlow old boy, please be so kind as to inform that hairball that follows you around, that I shall deign to give it a sound thrashing. Just as soon as it learns how to send an e-mail.

<shakes head> The quality of squires these days.

------------------

Work is the curse of the drinking class.

I have nothing else to say. Ya, quote that you rat bastards.

-Meeks

I have been a lurker in the pengthread for a while now. Sitting in the darkest corner, afraid to step out of the closet....uhmm NO I mean afraid to step out in the light. Afraid that you would laugh at my Swedish-English no good spelling and grammar.

But behold you miserable little band of hamsters. I have the ultimate weapon that will make you tremble and beg for merci. You can beg but i will spare no one. Mark my words NO ONE !

I introduce to you..............The Eye of Divine Light .

Raybug.jpg

Some of you might think that this is just a M3HT hit by the rather powerful (but not divine) gun of the Hummel, so that it jumped down from the bridge, and somehow got beneath the bridge. Some of you might (by pure ignorance) claim that the Ray of Divine Light is nothing but a unusual grafik bug. If you are such an imbecile send me a PBEMsetup and i will show you (perhaps) the might of the Divine Eye. There is no way in hell that i will show you the brown eye so there is no point in asking !

Look at the ice and look at the bridge. See what The Eye of Divine Light is capable of and fear me.

Some of you might think that The Eye of Divine Light is gamey. My only response to you is, send me a PBEMsetup imbeciles. Hitler had loots of Eyes of Divine Light but refused to use them. The ingenious Bömish Corporal thought that it was of no use(just like the MP44 and Me262). Dr Mengele did see its potential but thought that it was too horrible. I'm not even remotely as gentle as those two smucks so prepare to see a lot of Eyes of Divine Light . My references are from two very trustworthy books which names i have forgot and both of them burned up by accident.

MadMatt I have mailed you a Save game and a picture of The Eye of Divine Light . Not because it's a bug, I just want you to fear me !

If you want a Screenshot of the Spotter, here you go !

Notme.jpg

Any resemblance between the spotter and me is merely coincidencial.

Björn Elfström

bjorn.elfstrom@mhs.studit.com

Gentlemen, your replies to my posts were very humorous. I enjoyed reading them. However it seems that you missed a few good thrashings as a child! Do your mothers know the things you put pen to paper to write? Sheesh, I would say "surely not".

Now I have been asked to go read the previous Peng threads, my gawd man do you have any idea how disgusting a thought that is? Just clicking the link to enter this place that smells of sheep entrails is bad enough. However I will endure your paltry attempts at humor and the flinging of insults. Do to the fact that you do not have any inclination of what true gaminess is.

I do understand that the fear in your hearts of a REAL player entering the depths of this stinking slime pit of a home you have here causes you concern. I have stated “I would take it easy on you” but still you cringe in fear and hide behind your malodorous printed tripe.

Guest Wildman

Originally posted by Speedy:

Mmmmmmmm........No, no mail here.

I say Marlow old boy, please be so kind as to inform that hairball that follows you around, that I shall deign to give it a sound thrashing. Just as soon as it learns how to send an e-mail.

<shakes head> The quality of squires these days.

Ah, unfortunately Sir Speedy, not everyone can sit in the trailer and beat the wife waiting for the Welfare check to arrive. Some of us actually have to go a work to support your wide Arse, all due to the particularly vile LIBERALS and LAWYERS who somehow think that you and your bEEr belly are somehow national treasures.

Whenever you pay the electric bill and check your email, the file is on its way.

{sigh}jshandorf that's ... better ... in the sense that the smell from Bauhaus' corner is better after he's lost his footing and plunged beneath the surface, but better is, after all, a relative term. Still, we should be happy for ANY improvement and I compliment you for that. Keep after it lad, we're all pulling for you ... if only to save ourselves from the pain of having to read your stuff as it stands.

Joe

------------------

I HAVE LOST A BLOOD HAMSTER TO PETERNZ. MY SIG FILE IS

HIS. PLEASE TICKLE MY FANCY BY GOING TO DER KESSEL .IF

YOU GO HE MIGHT STOP BEATING ME AND USING MY POOR

INNOCENT BODY FOR HIS OWN DEVIOUS PLEASURES

Originally posted by Leeo:

I am unsure if Peng tastes gamey, but I can certainly attest to the fact that his golden effluence certainly smells gamey. Ah, but such is the burden of my station, and it beats the hell out of pulling a plow.

Woah, woah woah, there little squire!

I paid good money for you and as such I own both you and your piss bucket. 3 crown, 2 schilling, tuppence ha'penny if I recall correctly.

Under the terms of your servitude to myself as your Leige you have no rights whatsoever, that piss bucket is for my personal use only.

I entrust to you my old coconut shells, clap them together with pride young squire. Keep my armour shiney, my plate full and my bladder empty and I will instruct you well in the art of war.

And if that Knigget Croda comes sniffing around tempting you with shiney baubles, gouge out his eyes with this here dagger and pour salt in the empty sockets.

Mount up! We ride!....CLIP..CLOP..CLIP..CLOP

I trust, Sir Stuka, you will not forget your mentor in all things (except winning). Be sure to pass on the sage exhortation: Go Forth and Kill ... Maim ... Dismember ... Disembowel.

Now, have the little bugger pass the bucket ... me eyeballs are floating.

------------------

"Why don't you say something righteous and hopeful for a change." -- Oddball

"Crap." -- Moriarty

Guest Germanboy

Roight - this thread is full of uppity thread newbies (and Maximus). I resent that. To show you how much I resent that, here is some info on what happens to uppity newbies.

Andreas (for it was he) - 93

Treeburst155 (the very one) - 7

To put it into the immortal words of Treeburst155 in the penultimate turn: 'that was one of the most violent turns I have ever seen. '

And that was just my arty... And a tank or two.

Let that be a salutary lesson to uppity newbies. Apart from that it was also a match of gentlemen, with no gameyness and historical OOBs. My SS Rifle battallion, with support from a platoon (-) of Panzer IVs and a solitary StuH42, as well as assorted mortars, slaughtered his sorry US infantrylot badly. A grander victory was seldom won (at least by me).

Treeburst155 enjoyed the lashing so much, he is coming back for more. May I humbly inquire with one of you losers to build us a scenario? Email me please.

Toodles.

------------------

Andreas

Der Kessel

Home of „Die Sturmgruppe“; Scenario Design Group for Combat Mission.

Originally posted by Germanboy:

no gameyness

That would be no gameyness such as that displayed by your Armoured car which, on the first turn of our battle, charges at full speed roight through my town to my end of the map?

Surely not in an attempt to intercept any reinforcements I may be receiving? Hmmm?

Originally posted by Abbott:

I do understand that the fear in your hearts of a REAL player entering the depths of this stinking slime pit of a home you have here causes you concern. I have stated ? would take it easy on you?but still you cringe in fear and hide behind your malodorous printed tripe.

You , you GunnyBambino, sheesh are you so totally lacking in intellect to actually think we care that we may lose. ****e on a stick man, I'd have hoped you'd do your homework and research. The actual playing is of inconsequential nature, it is in words of boastful taunting, or weasely shifting of the blame to the other, or simply proudly being gamey that we, the collective pool revel in. The words matter. let's have some pedagogy or pettifoggery, but not some gee I can play CM. Like we care. Go away.

------------------

• illegitimi carborundum est

• frogs had uzi's, snakes woudn't mess with them so much. - Hiram

[This message has been edited by jd (edited 03-22-2001).]

Originally posted by Wildman:

Ah, unfortunately Sir Speedy, not everyone can sit in the trailer and beat the wife waiting for the Welfare check to arrive. Some of us actually have to go a work to support your wide Arse, all due to the particularly vile LIBERALS and LAWYERS who somehow think that you and your bEEr belly are somehow national treasures.

Whenever you pay the electric bill and check your email, the file is on its way.

(beats Wildflower over the head with Croda's (AKA Infected Lesion or some such tripe) other leg)

You brainless git! How dare you address a Knight of the One True Cesspool in such a manner! You who are not worthy to clean the sores where dalem once had ears; who would be honored to be shat upon by jd (gamey no-account bastard that he is). I shall have to teach you proper etiquette.

You called him "Sir. Speedy" when the wanker's proper title is "Gamey Freak Boy."

Get it right or I shall have to beat you about the head and neck once more.

[This message has been edited by Marlow (edited 03-22-2001).]

Guest Wildman

Don' beat me, don' beat me. At least not with anything from an outer Croda.

Sir Marlow look, you called him,

Herr Obrest Speedy

Gamey Freak Boy

Sir Speedy

With all due respect for your Kniggetness. Could you please make up your alcohal soaked mind for shat's sake.

Here sir, let me help you into this nice white jacket. That's right the zipper is supposed to be in back, new fashion you know.

Good knigget, I'll get you some tea.

Originally posted by Germanboy:

May I humbly inquire with one of you losers to build us a scenario? Toodles.

I've got a new scenerio "The black Forest" ready for use. It is not really fit for a serious joust between Kaniggets; however, if anyone needs somefink for a bitchfight between two squires or serfs, it would be just the ticket.

Bah! Your all gamey wrethces!!

News:

My cd-rom drive is still hosed. Looks like it might be a couple days before I can get turns out. Sucks to be me.

Tome update:

Germanboy-win

Treeburst-loss

Leeo has been granted a squireship under Sir Stuka.

(Croda "keeping an eye on him" and watching his bum does not your squire make him.)

Now I am off for some more CM-less self loathing......

Lorak the loathed

------------------

"Do not wait to strike till the iron is hot; but make it hot by striking."--William Butler Yeats

Cesspool

Combatmissionclub

and for Kitty's sake

=^..^=

Ah, some instruction slipped out jd. You should be ashamed of yourself. To think you were unable to see my boastful writings were a hollow attempt at entering this vacuous pool of a thread.

I am not even sure I fully understand Combat Mission’s interface let alone the tactics employed by the units involved. Winning a game matters, Ha! I just want to learn how to play. I am sure no one in here would take advantage of a newbie (so I was told anyway) by various contributors to this gamey trumpery place they called home.

[This message has been edited by Abbott (edited 03-22-2001).]

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

Oh sure, NOW everyone is grabbing squires (sit DOWN Bauhaus ... oh, there's a scary thought eh? Squire to Bauhaus? Makes Pissboy look like a romp in the park.) But do I get any credit for bringing the issue to the forefront? Is there so much as a Well Done Sir Joe? Does anyone grant me even a smidgen of a kudo? They do not. Swine, you're all swine.

Joe

I doth not think anyone is worthy of serving as my lowly squire. Be gone with you putz.

------------------

St. Bauhaus of the Immaculate Thingy

canonized 2001 A.D.

Originally posted by Abbott:

Gentlemen, your replies to my posts were very humorous. I enjoyed reading them. However it seems that you missed a few good thrashings as a child! Do your mothers know the things you put pen to paper to write? Sheesh, I would say "surely not".

Now I have been asked to go read the previous Peng threads, my gawd man do you have any idea how disgusting a thought that is? Just clicking the link to enter this place that smells of sheep entrails is bad enough. However I will endure your paltry attempts at humor and the flinging of insults. Do to the fact that you do not have any inclination of what true gaminess is.

I do understand that the fear in your hearts of a REAL player entering the depths of this stinking slime pit of a home you have here causes you concern. I have stated “I would take it easy on you” but still you cringe in fear and hide behind your malodorous printed tripe.

Fear? Fear? We laugh at your fear! Ha! The only thing we fear is your lame attempts at calling us out. Now begone with you before we make you take the evil Berli out for his daily walk. He's a big time leg humper.

------------------

St. Bauhaus of the Immaculate Thingy

canonized 2001 A.D.