Does Peng Taste Gamey???

Originally posted by Abbott:

let me assure you MR. PING err..PENG that I am now quite mad.

Don't panic... perhaps it's only foot and mouth.

Geier has indeed taken the proverbial powder and blamed it on Microsoft. Perhaps he could find employment with our Justice Department.

Goanna apparently had a good go against Moriarty, because he sent me the turn as well, hoping I wouldn't notice. Perhaps he was addled from pulling the night shift on Moron Patrol on the Outer Board. Or more likely, God hates him. Goanna does not believe in Germanboy (I can't explain it with facts, but I feel in my bowels that he exists).

In a surprise development, OSFG has returned an amazing amount of turns in a single day, in which absolutely nothing happened. Until the last one. He arranged for the remains of Mir to be de-orbitted into my campsite, in lieu of actually showing up. GAMEY!

Peng got his licks in and now he knows what's gonna happen. I am going to take him by the ear to the principal's office, I am (not because of violent behavior or anything he drew or brought to class, nothing like that, nosirree bob).

Pawbroon surfaced again and has accused me of trying to kill his assets. How does one respond to this?

elvis: cheating gamey anti-sequentialist bastard.

meeksters? Any news? Sightings? Doing a Geier, or someone softer and more supple? Hurry back and lose, so I can make room for Berli's setup.

I almost forgot von Schrad because I forgot I was playing him. Last seen, he was cooking my volksturm on the left, dancing merrily around the pot. I was doing the same to him on the right and he was running away or pulling some maneuverist crap. We take a dim view of that here, lad.

I really didn't wish to post a stupid update but you newbie offal have almost let this off the first page again. Stop posting to the Outer Board, it's all been discussed before, and you have exactly zipzerozilch to contribute. Do a Search.

[This message has been edited by Mark IV (edited 03-25-2001).]

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well after the tongue-lashing I received because of your gamey timing let me assure you MR. PING err..PENG that I am now

quite mad.

Oh me oh my Peng now you've done it mate, you've made him quite MAD you have. Stand back lads, this could get ugly, he could become ... Angry, perhaps even ... Upset ... followed by Irate. I can't recall when we've seen this level of vitrol.

Joe

------------------

I HAVE LOST A BLOOD HAMSTER TO PETERNZ. MY SIG FILE IS

HIS. PLEASE TICKLE MY FANCY BY GOING TO DER KESSEL .IF

YOU GO HE MIGHT STOP BEATING ME AND USING MY POOR

INNOCENT BODY FOR HIS OWN DEVIOUS PLEASURES

Guest Germanboy

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

Angry, perhaps even ... Upset ... followed by Irate. I can't recall when we've seen this level of vitrol.

He could almost be English, stiff upper lip and all that...

No really, Mr.Peng, I do say, I am quite exasperated at your continuing tongue-lashing of mine. Almost made me spill my lovely cup of tea, and that just won't do. We really can't have that, not at all.

Another lump of sugar?

------------------

Andreas

Der Kessel

Home of „Die Sturmgruppe“; Scenario Design Group for Combat Mission.

Originally posted by Speedy:

Ugh..spit... You taste gamey mensch!

bite.. not spit.. .. here I'll spell it for you B I T E ... learn it.. live with it.

why no updates.. well maybe these 80 hour work weeks are doing it.. so bite me

Originally posted by MrPeng:

HA! It is really Hiram in disguise! Not the bitter has-been jobless piece of philly rat-dung Hiram that has plagued the board of late, but the original, genuine genuflecting Hiram of old whom did not want to offend - Hiram who apologized for EVERYTHING. the Hiram who nested apologies three deep he was so apologetic. OK just ignore this one because Abbot is really Hiram's thrid or fourth or fifth alternate ego. OK never mind. move along, nothing to see here.

damn, I'm good.

Peng

Please pardon my impudent tone, MRPeng. I cannot afford more than one "incarnation" All of us here in South Jersey still think of you as a demigod and wonder when you will become the Master of all that you survey. I am truly sorry that you thought I was using another username to convey my message. I shall find a large, fat lady to verbally and physically abuse me for 2 hours per your instructions this October last. Knowing that I am simply not worthy to converse with you, you may disregard this post and any other you see from "Phillies Phan". If you do decide to bless me with verbal castigation, you can use my nickname "Phan" or "brainless piece of excrement"

This worthless piece of trash is fully repentent of any arrogance shown in the past and begs forgiveness of the pedophile known as MRPeng.

------------------

http://www.derkessel.com/

Ah'm sure tha wee gamey bastarrrd sporan sniffer Speedy will be along shortly tae crow aboot mah recent topplement at has hand. Tha gamey bastard didn't commmit half has forces until tha last two turns. O' course, mah poor wee lads were tuckered oot bah then. At were a minor vitory though, wi' the VL in dispute an' neither side shown as "captured" at tha bell. A good tussle!

Sir MacOberGrupenBloodyStompinSicFuehrerBastardABCD

Go listen to my creation, the first CMBO song ever, and then come tell me how cool I am.
Let me see if I got this straight ... you come to the CessPool and tell us about an original work you've done ... and you expect approval from us? How long you been around here boyo? But what the hell, you want a review you'll get a review:

Dick Clark:Joe, what kind of a rating would you give our last song here at the American Bandstand?

Joe Shaw:Uh ... well Dick ... it had like ... a good beat ... I think I could ... like ... dance to it ... so I give it a 70 Dick.

Joe

------------------

Guest *Captain Foobar*

Wow! Thats great!

Thanks for the constructive critique. I think you really grasped the essence of it.

Oh and I didnt come here, I've been here. I am Berli's chattel, so if you have a problem, take it up with him.

I would say something insulting to you, but I am way too busy providing creative works to the CM community right now. You would mess up my whole vibe.

Thanks for the constructive critique. I think you really grasped the essence of it.
Berli! BERLI!! Kindly take your ... squire ... in hand and explain the facts of life to him. Did he REALLY expect to get a constructive critique HERE? You got some 'splainin' to do Lucy

Oh and I didnt come here, I've been here. I am Berli's chattel, so if you have a problem, take it up with him.
Hell I've got a problem with Berli and his gamey scenario choices that are "Best Played Against the AI." I've got NO problem with you except that you CLEARLY don't understand The Way Of The CessPool and THAT'S Berli's responsibility. Am I the ONLY Knight who knows how to instruct his squire?

Joe

------------------

Guest *Captain Foobar*

As a squire, I try to be respectful, and recognize my place here in the sewer. But you sir seem very troubled.

Maybe you, me and Berli should sit down and talk this out. Honestly, I want to understand your feelings, and try to reach some common ground.

And in the end, ya know, CM is alot like life. As my high school guidance counselor told me, you have to have goals. Unless its an operation, where Victory Locations just never come into play.

As a squire, I try to be respectful, and recognize my place here in the sewer. But you sir seem very troubled.
CESSPOOL DAMNIT, CessPool ...

Maybe you, me and Berli should sit down and talk this out. Honestly, I want to understand your feelings, and try to reach

some common round.

BERRRRLLLLIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!

Joe

------------------

[This message has been edited by Joe Shaw (edited 03-25-2001).]