Does Peng Taste Gamey???

Yup, here it is. Please try to stay on topic. And to quote Croda from the end of the previous cantor:

Originally posted by Stuka:

Gobbledegook

My dear Sir Stuka, we are bound by having shared an abysmally horrid Squirely Joust, a bond that can be broken by nothing - except Squire-napping.

If you had read your Peng, you would have seen The Nefarious Legion of Croda (Yes, we're nefarious now) partially lay claim to the Leeeeoooooas as our squire.

That brings us to a quandry...what to do about your attempts to use your elephant wings to soar off with our squire.

We could challenge you, and fight for the rights to the Leeeoooo, but the fact of the matter is that he is of as little worth as a bidet full of ****e, and to fight for him would require more energy than it would take to properly ignore him. So that is what we shall do.

As for you, Dumbo the Australian, we shall watch you with The Allseeing Eye of the Nefarious Legion of Croda (Yes, we purchased an Allseeing Eye at Lorak's Bizarre Bazaar Al Kafeek Al Alamein Al Bundy). And should that Allseeing Eye tell me something that displeases me, we shall have your ears stuffed and hang them next to the Dalem's (well not next to, they'll need their own wall after all, but we'll hang them nearby) as a trophy of our supreme victory over Aussie culture, such that it is.

Be ware. Be very ware.

------------------

Woot! - Maximus2k

Stick around while the clown who is sick does the trick of disaster.

You are quite correct, but sniper is an easier term to use than 'Semi-regular soldier hiding out and shooting enemies unawares.' - wwb_99

The New CessPool

I AM CRODA, ENEMY OF THE SCIENTIFIC PROCESS, EVOLUTIONARY PROCESS AND REPRODUCTIVE PROCESS. PETERNZ OWNS MY SIG FILE AND MY MEAGRE SOUL: ANY REASONABLE OFFER ACCEPTED

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My last Peng filets were rather smokey. They came with a side of Shermans and a dribble of... well, perhaps I'd best not say, I think he was frightened.

I've just ordered some Peng again but it has been a long time coming from the kitchen (understandable... ever try to clean one of those things?). In the mean time, I've been tenderizing the section of the plate where I believe he'll appear.

I'll chase him down with a nice Pinot Victoire and post a review later.

Crodakins, I really think Stevetherat, my cutesy little squire, should battle your little squire. At least then you will have a chance at beating me in some form or other since I think I got a dud squire..

PeterNZ

------------------

- Official owner of the sig files of Dalem, Croda and JeffShandorf -

Der Kessel scenario design group

Combat Vision movies

[This message has been edited by PeterNZer (edited 03-22-2001).]

Originally posted by Croda:

If you had read your Peng, you would have seen The Nefarious Legion of Croda (Yes, we're nefarious now)

Hey Crodachu, what's with this lesion or legion or whatever crap. Do you think you are Rexford or somefink? Going around with all of this "we" do this and "we" say that and "we" have group sex etc…

After I'm done kicking you ass in all over the "River of death" I'm going to round up your schizocrodia clones, and drown them like so many unwanted kittens.

Gamey? Gamey?? Gamey you say! It is not about gamey but having a choice!! Err….oops, excuse me. How I do seem to get carried away sometimes. Hmm…wrong thread. Let me just say this then. Now that I have been reduced to not just having to read this awful thread everyday but now posting to it!

I would like to extend the invitation to any and all members here of playing a QB. I would be pleased to send someone back here to post into the Cesspool with that “I just pumped the neighbors cat look”.

This thread moves around more than your pets do when I have my way with them.

Cromag, I will check to see if I penged up my last turn to you.

------------------

I LOST A BLOOD HAMSTER BATTLE TO PETERNZ. MY SIG FILE IS NOW HIS AND I AM HIS SLAVE. PLEASE ABUSE ME AS YOU SEE FIT AND CALL ME A DOO-DOO HEAD. IT IS MY PLACE IN LIFE, I WILLINGLY ACCEPT IT.

Guest Wildman

By order of the Knigget most high,

I declare a BLOOD HAMSTER on Sir Speedy.

The file is currently winging its way to your pathetic broken-down white-trash trailer doorstep. Your completely flagrent, or is that fragrent, use of gamey tactics has only brought this conundrum upon yourself.

in a bad Spanish accent

You beat my Knight, prepare to die

Originally posted by Abbott:

I would like to extend the invitation to any and all members here of playing a QB.

The only reason I'm not heaping disparagement upon this incredibly limp offer (which doesn't even rise to the level of "challenge") is that your handle may be an homage to the great comic duo who graced the channel 9 Saturday Morning movies of my youth (and gave Ella Fitzgerald one of her first movie roles).

Now run long before some philistine comes by who doesn't appreciate Bud & Lou or I begin to suspect you of being an ecclesiatic. In fact, the ecclesiatic in my socks is starting to get a bit saggy...

Agua Perdido

Heeyy Abbb-bboottt!! [*mugs wildly*]

[Edited to remove stray toenail clippings.]

------------------

Feel the pain of outlaw cinema!

[This message has been edited by Agua Perdido (edited 03-22-2001).]

Originally posted by Agua Perdido:

The only reason I'm not heaping disparagement upon this incredibly limp offer (which doesn't even rise to the level of "challenge") is that your handle may be an homage to the great comic duo..(snip)

Now run long before some philistine comes by who doesn't appreciate..(snip).

Agua Perdido

Heeyy Abbb-bboottt!! [*mugs wildly*]

[Edited to remove stray toenail clippings.]

Ahh, so now my offer is comedic, Ha! It will not seem so comedic once I have trounced you Sir! How insulting does a guy seeking respite for a game or two from ladder play have to get around here to get a game? I have been told “Just post in the Peng thread and insult somebody” Well, after trying to insult the group as a whole (I guess it was a weak attempt) I will try again.

Gentlemen, I would courteously like to extend the offer of an honorable quick battle challenge. I would humbly accept an offer and try my best not to WHUP you to badly! I understand that after enduring this tripe of a thread as long as you have that your playing skills may be a bit lacking…

[This message has been edited by Abbott (edited 03-22-2001).]

Has Croda successfully hijacked the Peng thread with this pale effort? Frankly, I thought his last attempt -- "Come to PA, Home of the Peng" -- had more flair and substance. He must be desperate.

Wildman In a fit of creative genius, I accepted your game challenge last night on page 8 of the Holland thread. I'm too lazy to repeat it, so look there to see that you will die at the hands of a genuine former military dependent. There can be no greater shame, and I shall spread the word to your local OC when the deed is done.

That is, if you can spare some time from your stellar work on the Osprey maintenance program.

I shall be hard at work for a week or so, which gives you some time to say your goodbyes to the family and pray before the setup arrives.

[This message has been edited by Lawyer (edited 03-22-2001).]

I don't know about Peng tasting gamey, I thought it tasted a bit funny. wink.gif But what I was really wondering was is do hamsters taste gamey?

------------------

For your dream car click here.

For a Close Encounter click here.

Hey look! I can see my house!

And for all you Hamster Lovers out there, check this out! Kitty, this one's for you!

I am unsure if Peng tastes gamey, but I can certainly attest to the fact that his golden effluence certainly smells gamey. Upon completion, I can easily kill weeds in the courtyard with his product. However, I then must scrub the bucket repeatedly with lye, sand, fir boughs, and various other secret ingredients of the trade before the bucket can be deemed acceptable to another kinniget. Ah, but such is the burden of my station, and it beats the hell out of pulling a plow.

Oh sure, NOW everyone is grabbing squires (sit DOWN Bauhaus ... oh, there's a scary thought eh? Squire to Bauhaus? Makes Pissboy look like a romp in the park.) But do I get any credit for bringing the issue to the forefront? Is there so much as a Well Done Sir Joe? Does anyone grant me even a smidgen of a kudo? They do not. Swine, you're all swine.

Joe

------------------

I HAVE LOST A BLOOD HAMSTER TO PETERNZ. MY SIG FILE IS

HIS. PLEASE TICKLE MY FANCY BY GOING TO DER KESSEL .IF

YOU GO HE MIGHT STOP BEATING ME AND USING MY POOR

INNOCENT BODY FOR HIS OWN DEVIOUS PLEASURES

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

Oh sure, NOW everyone is grabbing squires (sit DOWN Bauhaus ... oh, there's a scary thought eh? Squire to Bauhaus? Makes Pissboy look like a romp in the park.) But do I get any credit for bringing the issue to the forefront? Is there so much as a Well Done Sir Joe? Does anyone grant me even a smidgen of a kudo? They do not. Swine, you're all swine.

Joe

Don't worry, Joe. I am sure this "Squire Fest" is merely a trend.

Like break dancing in the 80s at first everyone thought it was sooooo kewl but then shortly thereafter someone realized how stupid they looked with their bandanas and parachute pants doing the "robot" for their friends and they quickly stopped it. Least they be chided as the silly posers that they be.

Jeff

------------------

Good health is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Originally posted by Seanachai:

Yammer yammer yammer! And that their supposed massive armour is largely unsloped and pointless when confronted by 2 AFVs with 88mm guns? Fershnickered speech of a raving loon.

Actually, sir, the Jagdtiger is armed with a 128mm gun, not an 88.

jshandorf shared a traumatic time in his life when he revealed: Like break dancing in the 80s at first everyone thought it was sooooo kewl but then shortly thereafter someone realized how stupid they looked with their bandanas and parachute pants doing the "robot" for their friends and they quickly stopped it. Least they be chided as the silly posers that they be.
Oh I say Jeff, awfully sorry for your trouble. I dare say you've managed to recover from your time of trouble and ... as an added advantage ... you can always be the star in any office Back to the 70's party.

Joe

------------------

I HAVE LOST A BLOOD HAMSTER TO PETERNZ. MY SIG FILE IS

HIS. PLEASE TICKLE MY FANCY BY GOING TO DER KESSEL .IF

YOU GO HE MIGHT STOP BEATING ME AND USING MY POOR

INNOCENT BODY FOR HIS OWN DEVIOUS PLEASURES

How insulting does a guy seeking respite for a game or two from ladder play have to get around here to get a game?

A hell of alot more than this. You were warned. In our infinite compassion we shall share with you our truest thoughts: Go stick your pustule pocked face down some effluent filled hole, inhale and get the hell out of here. Ya stupid git.
I have been told "just post in the Peng thread and insult somebody"
Gawd almighty, must we be forced to suffer these lambs (back off Mace.....no on second thought have at him) led to slaughter? ****e, does NO one read out there? I mean it'd not like bloody hell we haven't repeatedly told these moronic inbred hog wallerin poofs about what is expected here? abbot, go, just go......it is not a nice place here, we do not care about you, nor give a rat's ass about playing a game with you (well Bauhaus does, but only about the ass of the rat part.)

You are an ignorant putz, go read the previous "peng" threads and maybe you will get the idea. No, probably not 'cause you are a worthless dumbass wanker. And that's fair dinkum. Piss off. Please (go see Leoo)! and tell the "other world" not to bother dropping by. Just dropping dead will do.

------------------

•Non illegitimi carborundum est

•If frogs had uzi's, snakes woudn't mess with them so much. - Hiram

I have been told “Just post in the Peng thread and insult somebody” Well, after trying to insult the group as a whole (I guess it was a weak attempt)

You guess? You guess it was a weak attempt?! Good guess, but I'm not sure it even rated as an "attempt."

I will try again.

Oh, please do. The directions you got (ie, "insult someone") seemed reasonably accurate, now let's see how much success you have with it.

Gentlemen...I understand that after enduring this tripe of a thread as long as you have that your playing skills may be a bit lacking…

Well, lessee.... addressed to the whole thread, mentions tripe (speaking of gamey tastes, although he does nothing with it), and ends weakly (after beginning and middling weakly, too).

I can't even bring myself to lambast you; your own pathetic words need no adornment (although I'm sure you're also a malodorous git who couldn't even kick Croda's butt if we gave you new combat boots and a map to his ass... hey, I can bring myself to lambast you!).

Go back to the main board, sport. Don't play in the Cesspool unless you can insult someone specific and SOUND OFF LIKE YA GOTTA PAIR.

Agua Perdido

[Edited because my utter disbelief at this naif caused me to make a formatting error.]

------------------

Feel the pain of outlaw cinema!

[This message has been edited by Agua Perdido (edited 03-22-2001).]