Welcome to Peng Challengeville!

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Agua Perdido:

WOW! I think I'm funny, I crack myself up.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

It positively disgusting to see how important and witty you think you are. Just because of your ability to play multipule TCP/IP games and suck up to Shaw, has resulted in your promoting to knigget. Do not forget for a moment that the rest of us despise you with a loathing surpassed only be the feelings we have for Lorak.

You had some interesting posts to read when you first arrived, but now that you have some laurals you have been reduced to small, pathetic posts on bbq.

I'm tired of your postering, your attitude, and your personality. I'm going to grind you into pieces and grill the left-overs.

A setup is on the way, you pathetic man-child.

[ 05-02-2001: Message edited by: Wildman ]

• Replies 535
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by armornut:

OOPS, when you said brats I thought you were refering to the brat EW. I have nothing against any BBQ. I myself am making ready a Santa Maria Tri-tip roast. I would never offend the meat god!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

And isn't it interesting to note that the only person to support Eurorat is none other then our very own BTS village idiot M.Bates. Wow... he never ceases to not amaze me.

Jeff

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Lawyer:

From the flow of this prose, I believe PawBroon posting as Abbott again.

BTW, check out PawBroon's latest effort on EW's "To the Admins" thread. Awesome! I'm telling you, the Duke is posting right here in the Cesspool. What an honor!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

That is hardly fair. Pawbroon is from France and does not have the same staggering command of the English language that I possess.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally sued by a Lawyer:

Check out PawBroon's latest effort on EW's "To the Admins" thread. Awesome! I'm telling you, the Duke is posting right here in the Cesspool. What an honor!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Sycophancy won't get you into my pants Washingtonian!

In any case I'm not the Duke...

In the word of someone greater than me I have to say I go by the monicker of Dude.

So I'm the Dude, that's what you call me,ya know?

That or his Dudeness, or Duder, or El Dudereno if you're not into the whole brevity thing.

As a side note and in all fairness I should say that I am neither Abbott nor Costello.

Stop your fantasy about me you rabbit boiler!

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Posted by Abbott (I dropped ORIGINALLY because there had never been anything even remotely original in Costello's posts):

That is hardly fair!

PawBroon is from France and does not have the same staggering command of the English language that I possess.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

And boy do I try to be a blubbering idiot just like you lot!

Who are you anyway?

Since then being a nuisance gives legitimacy?

What's ailing you Peng that you should allow such a mollusk to wag his disruptive dimwittedness under your nose?

Are you so lacking in backbone that you should not only ignore my previous challenge but also accommodate the Lovecraftian horror of those Oneliners?

Since there is none here that could rival the sheer brilliance of the French while retaining a modicum of tactical soundness, then I'll have to challenge myself!

PlushGroom, send me a setup or I'll ceased being your self serving friend and you'll have a sex life unbeknownst to even the like of Hiram!

Upon receiving it, I shall let it rust in my In Box just because I value your time as much as I have fun talking with a drosophila.

You're not worthy of my time.

AAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAA

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAA

AAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

aaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!

Damn, classic posts on the main board and I couldn't participate 'cause I was in the land of nod!

Can someone ring me and get me out of bed next time!

Damned time zones! Damned life! and most of all, damn you!!!! tongue.gif

Mace

[ 05-03-2001: Message edited by: Mace ]

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Damned time zones! Damned life! and most of all, damn you!!!!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>Damned long unbroken text lines! Damned Idiots who post them! And most of all, DAMN YOU Mace ... fix or do somefink!

Joe

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Crying because of Mace overuse:

Damn, classic posts on the main board and I couldn't participate 'cause I was in the Land of Nod!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

The Land of Nod?

Aren't we becoming a gentleman farmer then?!

Go visit Mace's Hideout

If you're to plot against the GDI in Hampshire you might as well find some time to peruse the regular board you SheepDip!!

Hear Ye! Hear Ye!

Your old uncle Stukey has done it again.

Lorak, if you would be so kind as to extract your quill from the cats's ass where you keep it and scribe thus:

Stukadamus: Glorious victory

Blowsmice: Utter utter defeat

An axis tact victory to the order of 68-32 or some such, (I'm at work, a concept foreign to many of you). Blowsey's farm boys have waved the white company dish cloth in the general direction of my troops and forfeited all rights to their hershey bars and nylons.

It was an infantry only ME, with things starting badly for Blowsey, tailing off a little in the middle and the less said about the end the better.

To Armourbolt, I have no interest in your Sig however I do beleive your scalp may look quite natty hanging from my belt. You may e-mail me personal like to discuss the parameters or your impending dismemberment.

Nice to see Menschenknokwurst, back amongst the 'cess after the non arrival of his planned divisional reinforcements in our operation led to the complete annihilation of his square heads by my plucky lads.

Well grego, are ya thirsty for more?

All my other 'Cess games are coming along nicely, thank you for asking.

My dearest, most honorable, and gracious knight Mace

Is it possible to edit your post?

I have a large monitor and I get motion sick

when I have to scroll that much.

:(

Edited to ask for my turn after you edit your post.

[ 05-02-2001: Message edited by: armornut ]

PBEM Report

Ellros's Germans are surrounded and decimated in our hilly rural scenario. One company of my Britons chewed up his forces from the right flank, two platoons went around the back to take his left flank from behind, and another platoon went in from the direction he was originally expecting to finish things off. He seems to have bought a handful of infantry and a shedload of artillery, which doesn't make much sense for a defender. He's learning.

Leeo is waiting for me to finish lobbing shells at him before I commence my attack. Score to him: 1 Humber crewman. Score to me: 1 panicked marksman, and anything that got in the way of my artillery.

Elvis has received reinforcements (I think) in our nocturnal Rune scenario. He needs them, because I have whacked several tank-type thingies for the loss of one 50mm gun, have lots of stuff he hasn't even seen yet, and have just got lots more.

For my game with Abbott I specifically chose a clear, sunny day with the idea of blowing him to bits with planes. I then proceeded to buy not a single plane, not a single AA unit, and only two vehicles capable of shooting at planes, both of which are no longer capable of shooting at planes. Abbott bought a plane. I seem to have put him off his aim when he dropped his bombs, which is just as well, but he has .50 cal machineguns, and I have halftracks. Oh dear.

armornut is attacking my village at dawn. So far one of my Archers has broken the gun on a StuG or something. His infantry is rushing around trying to find my Whisky supplies.

Mace and his "girly scream" has caused more animosity than anything else recently. Stupid wanker error, or brilliant, cunning tactic? You decide. I personally don't think he has the necessary neural capacity for cunning. Mace, erase!

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Wildman:

...small, pathetic posts on bbq.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

No post on bbq can be pathetic, however small. You insult the Hierarchy of Beef (and Associated Meats)! What next? A claim that rambling about Guinness is pointless? Insisting that we should not discuss bourbon or single-malt scotch whiskey? Demanding that we post while sober?!

It is high time we crossed metaphorical swords, Wildman, so I can beat you down like the mangy dog you are. I will meet you, mongrel, where you dare, when you dare, and with what you dare. And when I am done crushing you, I shall make you eat veggie-burgers.

And armornut, appreciation of Santa Maria-style BBQ marks you as a man of distinction (at least in terms of meats--I have plenty of unkind things to say about your posting style if I ever get around to it). I lived on the Central Coast for many years before moving out east. It's hard to find tri-tip out here.

Agua Perdido

I knew Perdido would out himself, and sure

enough... he thinks tri-tip is edible. Of all

the many things to despise in California,

this ranks right near the top. Cross-cutting

tough, tasteless cuts of beef that might

otherwise be useful, at least to a cobbler,

and then cooking them beyond the point that

even a European would consider food,

is a western thing, for the benefit of our

puzzled eastern brethren.

How I despise it, here, and him.

(Typewriter-formatted to accomodate Mace, the Dolt.)

Hello Gits,

and a special hello for Mister Mace aka (Sir scroll-a-lot).

Tome update:

Agua-win

Goanna-loss

Wildman-win

Lawyer-loss

Stuka-win

Bauhaus-loss

Two new knights have entered or ranks...and rank dwelling.

Agua Perdido and

Wildman

Be sure to give them the swift kick of welcoming.

Lorak the loathed

Where is Seanoochy when we need him

to post a thesis of drivel in order to get

this to a new, unscrolled page?

I'll give it a go

:confused:

:(

redface.gif

:D

;)

:eek:

:mad: