Welcome to Peng Challengeville!

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by David Aitken:

I say, has anyone noticed that the USA won the Second World War single-handed and saved the free world in the process? As a useless Briton, I am gosh-awfully relieved that the Yanks were able to defeat the Germans and the Japanese before they got to us, because I don't think we had a Military back then, did we? The French certainly didn't, and the Russians were just a bunch of peasants who had to kill the Germans with their teeth and fingernails. I think CM should be modified to reflect the truth, I'm fed up of all this politically correct mumbo-jumbo. It should be renamed "Patton Kicks Hitler's Ass". And battles in CM2 should always start with unarmed Russians getting wasted until reinforcements arrive in the form of US soldiers and tanks and save the day (before deciding they might as well kill the Russians too).<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Why that . . . that's a great idea.

Surprising, really, considering the source.

One problem, however: will the American soldiers fight the Germans, the Russians, or both?

MrSpkr

• Replies 535
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

....the Russians were just a bunch of peasants who had to kill the Germans with their teeth and fingernails....<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Have you been reading the main board again David? For some odd reason I think you are right, it is getting kinda silly out there.

:rolleyes:

[ 05-01-2001: Message edited by: armornut ]

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by armornut:

Seanachai, would you like some cheese with that whine?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Good God, all, Oscar Wilde is not dead. He lives on in the flesh of Armornut. Not comfortably, and, in all liklihood, he is screaming and clawing to escape (or even just in an effort to sputter out a slightly witty remark). I say we all chip in and hire a medium to interpret the humorous remarks buried deep somewhere within him, after using a full roll of duct tape to gag Armornut himself. Even if the medium can't make contact with old Oscar, think of the incredible improvement just gagging Armornut will engender.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Seanachai:

Good God, all, Oscar Wilde is not dead. He lives on in the flesh of Armornut. Not comfortably, and, in all liklihood, he is screaming and clawing to escape (or even just in an effort to sputter out a slightly witty remark). I say we all chip in and hire a medium to interpret the humorous remarks buried deep somewhere within him, after using a full roll of duct tape to gag Armornut himself. Even if the medium can't make contact with old Oscar, think of the incredible improvement just gagging Armornut will engender.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

That really was a horrid responce, you should be able to better than that. It was, after all, only a half of a page. I guess that is what I get for having any kind of expectation of you at all. Your girlfriend say your posts are similar to the way you make love to her; long (she says 5 min has never seemed so long), boring, and without pleasure for anyone but you.

If you try to gag me, Seanachai, I will eviscerate and decapatate you. I will then stick your head upon a pike outside my door as a warning to all other mindless know-it-all that wish to try and harm me or my honorable (er something) Knight Mace. As for your intestines, I will dry them out and give them to my dogs as a treat.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Abbott:

I’m just pissed that those good for 'nuthin, cracker munchin, tawdy sippen Brits didn’t whup the Ruskie too!

Bye fer now, i must return to me learin of my edjumacation.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

:rolleyes:

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Stuka:

I thought it was the Marines' that saved the world, single handed with a song in their heart and a skip in their step.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

They don't ask or tell about that skip any more soilder!

Guest Babra

amornut, as the up-and-coming (take your place, Bauhaus) cesspudlian that you are, I feel honour-bound to inform you that the "village idiot" quatrain was a hoax and was never said by Nostradamus. Still good for a chuckle though ;)

That really was a horrid responce, you should be able to better than that. It was, after all, only a half of a page...

...As for your intestines, I will dry them out and give them to my dogs as a treat.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

It was only a quarter of a page, lad, and you get that in acknowledgement of your sponsor, Mace. I always try to find something good in any member of the Peng Challenge Thread. After long thought, I'm glad to see that you're nice to dogs...

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Mace:

OK I fess up!

It was me!

I won WW2 (but modesty prevented me from speaking up).

Mace

[ 05-01-2001: Message edited by: Mace ]<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

...and all this time we thought you were just an extra from "Legends of the Fall"..

Guest Babra

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Mace:

OK I fess up!

It was me!

I won WW2 (but modesty prevented me from speaking up).

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

It wasn't John Lennon? Damn....

After long thought, I'm glad to see that you're nice to dogs...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yes, he was nice to you wasn't he (obvious comeback).

btw, doesn't "long thought" imply a "brain"? How do you get by then, subscription service?

Mace

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Babra:

amornut, as the up-and-coming (take your place, Bauhaus) cesspudlian that you are, I feel honour-bound to inform you that the "village idiot" quatrain was a hoax and was never said by Nostradamus. Still good for a chuckle though ;)<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

It made me laugh, then I found out it was fake, and I thought it was funnier. Why? Mainly because I don't like Nostradamus or the "village idiot".

And for Seanachai

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>I'm glad to see that you're nice to dogs...

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Funny that is how I know your girlfriend. I just was nice, gave her a bone, and she will do any trick I like now.

[ 05-01-2001: Message edited by: armornut ]

Funny that is how I know your girlfriend. I just was nice, gave her a bone, and she will do any trick I like now.

[ 05-01-2001: Message edited by: armornut ]<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Egads, an illiterate Pit-bull. Please, somebody put him out of his misery (and ours) by providing him with a Kevorkian Cocktail.

I always try to find something good in any member of the Peng Challenge Thread. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Okay, what do you find to be good about...say, Mensch then?.

Or even, shudder, Peng?.

I say old boy, here's sport. What say you find something nice about all of the Cesspooligans and report back with a small diatribe on each?

Leave me out as I already know your thoughts there.

Now that should'nt take more than, oh, a year or two.

Ta Ta.

[ 05-01-2001: Message edited by: armornut ]<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Sigh. My only significant other, lad, is Combat Mission. I doubt you can make her do much of anything except register your defeats, and laugh at your fumblings.

In curiousity, after reading this rather jejeune insult (did I mention how glad I am to see The French posting again?), I looked up your profile, where you describe yourself as a 'research psychologist'. Let me clear up your confusion. The people giving you medication, attaching things to you, and noting your responses are the 'research psychologists'. You are the test subject, and therefore more closely akin to a lab rat, as should surprise no one.

However, I'm right along with you on the 'Village Idiot'. What an appalling little man.

[politics]

I read in The Scotsman newspaper an eminently sensible comment about Dubyah. People should stop regarding him as stupid, because then all he has to do is avoid drooling on the carpet to exceed expectations. It would be better to criticise him for ignorance or some such thing.

[/politics]

I say, has anyone noticed that the USA won the Second World War single-handed and saved the free world in the process? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You are welcome. Its about time one of you limey's (limies?) (likmees?) said something about how the BEF blew chunks and needed the AEF to help out. Monty was a wienie.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Phillies Phan:

You are welcome. Its about time one of you limey's (limies?) (likmees?) said something about how the BEF blew chunks and needed the AEF to help out. Monty was a wienie.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

GAH! Yes, indeed, David was mucking about outside the pool again, but can we please keep this sort of thing out on the respectable, serious, grogly board where it belittles and belongs?

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Phillies Phan wrote:

Monty was a wienie.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I prefer Monty's style of leadership to Patton's, even if they were both gits. George C Scott would have been okay, but the real one was uglier, so he doesn't get away with being a git. The theme music was good though. In fact, I think we need a film too.

Patton: Lust For Glory

Monty: Lust For Patton

Or maybe not.