Welcome to Peng Challengeville!

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Moriarty:

GAH! Yes, indeed, David was mucking about outside the pool again, but can we please keep this sort of thing out on the respectable, serious, grogly board where it belittles and belongs?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

hehe Illinoize smells like dirty feet hehe

• Replies 535
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh my, how "The Pool" can slip at times and let newbies in on a little information.

lesson 38a(2) Peng Reg's: Meeks and all his

multiple personalities are insane and should be treated with extreme caution.

[ 05-01-2001: Message edited by: Abbott ]

Outside of the pool, Seanchai expelled this vomitus: <BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Seanachai:

Phillies Phan, once charmingly known as Hiram Sedai, is already a Knight of the Cesspool. He was not so raised out of pity. At least, I don't think it was pity. But you are correct, he is a legend within the Cess.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Trust me, it was pity. I lost to OGSF and the pool was in upheaval.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Trust me, it was pity. I lost to OGSF and the pool was in upheaval. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Sir Phan please accept my abject, groveling pardons. I had forgotten that you were elevated (lowered?) to holy kniggit status. The name change threw me. Really, brain farts (et.al.) are not unheard of in the great murky pool. But this:

has left me puzzled. Surely paton_returns must have approriated your login and posted under the guise of being you? For shame.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by R_Leet:

Sir Phan please accept my abject, groveling pardons. I had forgotten that you were elevated (lowered?) to holy kniggit status. The name change threw me. Really, brain farts (et.al.) are not unheard of in the great murky pool. But this:

has left me puzzled. Surely paton_returns must have approriated your login and posted under the guise of being you? For shame.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Who are you and why did you follow me in here? I guess I should scrape the crap off my sneakers better when I enter. You can go away now. I don't want sycophants. Go follow Peng or Seanachai.

Lowercasejd,

How dare you come in here after a long absence and post a one-liner.

Fie, fie on you and your kin.

While I realize that your secretary quit, forcing you to actually accomplish something at work, your slacking.

One-liner, one-liner, what are you thinking. You've got a reputation to uphold, the other half of evilness in the galaxy.

Now work up the energy for some bile in that post or acknowledge the fact that you've slipped into hasbeen status.

I wake once again drentched in a blood tainted sweat. The vision haunts me as much in my dreams as it does during my waking hours...the pool....

I see them nighty now. The drowned faces of those tossed in by the masses to be forgotten. Thier round, bloated faces, as white as the moon, stare up at me through the depths. What evil have I done to deserve such a fate as that which now stands before me? God, can it get any worse? The eyes.. the eyes watch me. They follow me about my daily task. Mocking me, laughing at me for resisting. They know that thier persistant calling will pull me into the pool, to drown among them, to become another bloated corpse preying upon the thoughts of the living.

How deep can this pool possibly be? How can so many souls be trapped in that small space?

But I see thier plan, I see the deeds that they wish to unleash. They will call others, who will in turn lend thier voices to the mass beckoning of the pool.

Soon now..soon the bodies will be so thick that by mass alone they will spill out upon this world of the living. Then revenge will be thiers. No longer will they need to fester in this dark place. No longer will they be forced to listen to taunts upon thier person or thier homes without being able to respond in kind. The pool is rising, even in my dreams I can make out details of the faces clearly. It won't be long now.. hell hath no fury like a pooler scorned...be afraid, be very afraid...

Ok,

Yes I am losing my mind. Even more so than normal. But who cares? I am just a loser anyway.

Phan,

you were far from a pity case when you made knight. I had planned from the get-go to promote both parties for just finishing the hell that is a squire match. It takes strength of charactor to continue something that I am sure was painfull to play through.

It was either knight the booth of you, or give you a box of scooby snacks. Saldy I love my dog more than any of you ****z that come in here. So you were left with being knighted.

Viva Lorak !

[ 05-01-2001: Message edited by: Lorak ]

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Phillies Phan:

hehe Illinoize smells like dirty feet hehe<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

OK, now that's perfectly acceptable. Keep it up, mister, and you'll find yourself in another game one of these days.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Seanachai:

Sigh. My only significant other, lad, is Combat Mission. I doubt you can make her do much of anything except register your defeats, and laugh at your fumblings.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Man, that is a little hole in the CD, how do you....never mind.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>I looked up your profile, where you describe yourself as a 'research psychologist'. Let me clear up your confusion. The people giving you medication, attaching things to you, and noting your responses are the 'research psychologists'. You are the test subject, and therefore more closely akin to a lab rat, as should surprise no one. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I do not take drugs or give them to anyone else. Your ignorace is showing; a research psychologist can not give drugs or in most cases do any therapy, when drugs are needed we refer the person to a psychiatrist. They can give drugs.

What I do; I help retarded kids that are poor and/or have crack-head parents. I am a clinical psychologist by degree, therefore I can do both research and therapy. I do more research, just because I am looking at what the crack-kids I am working with are like at school age compared to kids who had parents with the intelligence not take crack while pregnant. I would like to think I would have been able to help you when you were young, but I think stupidity has no cure....Though you agree with the idea of the "village idiot" so there is a little hope yet, but as for leeo the limp, there is no hope.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Egads, an illiterate Pit-bull. Please, somebody put him out of his misery (and ours) by providing him with a Kevorkian Cocktail.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

The only hope may be that he gets struck in the head so hard that the doctors are able to explain his stupidity, and therefore get him those disablity checks he so deserves. Lashing out at me because you don't understand what is going on is not going to help, so sod of you witless wonder.

[ 05-01-2001: Message edited by: armornut ]

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Stuka:

Come the year of federation, month five

In the house of debauchery

The leader of thingeyphiles will arise

Now sit down Bauhaus

Stukadamus 2001<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

To tell the truth I like Stukadamus's better, good show sir!

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by David Aitken:

I prefer Monty's style of leadership to Patton's, even if they were both gits. George C Scott would have been okay, but the real one was uglier, so he doesn't get away with being a git. The theme music was good though. In fact, I think we need a film too.

Patton: Lust For Glory

Monty: Lust For Patton

Or maybe not.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Holy Waste Products! Is the Cesspool or the Historo-grog-vomit Pool?

Dame Achin', close yer pie hole and send me some sort of setup. And put a monkey in it!

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by armornut:

To tell the truth I like Stukadamus's better, good show sir!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I could rent it to you for a Sig, or do ya wanna fight over it?

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Monty: Lust For Patton<HR></BLOCKQUOTE> Monty"You needn't worry Patton, I shan't kiss you."

Patton"Well that's too bad General, I shaved especially close this morning in expectation of getting smacked by you."

Joe

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

Monty: Lust For Patton<HR></BLOCKQUOTE> Monty"You needn't worry Patton, I shan't kiss you."

Patton"Well that's too bad General, I shaved especially close this morning in expectation of getting smacked by you."

Joe

Oh, Joe. It hurts. Please stop. Let me know when you bring your show to Atlantic City.

I would have thought that it would have been unnecessary to disclose the statements between Monty and Patton as approximate quotes from the movie "Patton" ... obviously I was wrong. Kindly accept my apologies for not providing sufficient information. I felt that they fit in rather nicely with the title provided previously, it was ... ironic.

Joe

[ 05-02-2001: Message edited by: Joe Shaw ]

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Wildman:

Lowercasejd,

How dare you come in here after a long absence and post a one-liner.

Fie, fie on you and your kin.

While I realize that your secretary quit, forcing you to actually accomplish something at work, your slacking.

One-liner, one-liner, what are you thinking. You've got a reputation to uphold, the other half of evilness in the galaxy.

Now work up the energy for some bile in that post or acknowledge the fact that you've slipped into hasbeen status.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Whatever....(vaguely waving limp wrist in your direction) If there had been any life, verve, passion and intelligence, I might bother.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Gyrene:

[QB]

Btw, when did the General Forum become a sensitivity training area?

Gyrene

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

When they started letting Marines post. We brought in a team of physiologists specializing in working with under privileged kids ( armornut ) to try to convince BTS and Mad Matt that Marines posting was a bad idea. However they informed us the forum was open for everyone’s use. That left us with sensitivity posts by underprivileged Marines and a run on therapy sessions for the rest of us.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Gyrene:

Btw, when did the General Forum become a sensitivity training area?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

When you started your asinine and infantile thread. *serious* I would like to appologize for some of my countrymen. They suffer from a hollywood education */serious*

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>All you flames are belong to me.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yes they are smile.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>p.s. Berli is hurting my Canadians. Help!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

No, I am killing them... there is a difference. BTW, I must say that I appreciate the way you are retreating your men from one 81 barrage to the next.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Abbott:

When they started letting Marines post. We brought in a team of physiologists specializing in working with under privileged kids ( armornut ) to try to convince BTS and Mad Matt that Marines posting was a bad idea. However they informed us the forum was open for everyone’s use. That left us with sensitivity posts by underprivileged Marines and a run on therapy sessions for the rest of us.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

It dawns on me that this Marine would like to see Abbott's skull mounted on the trophy wall

Originally posted by Berlichtingen:

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>

this Marine would like to see Abbott's skull mounted on the trophy wall<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ahh, the sensitivity! Doesn’t take much to set the Marienesdespciobus off into the normal triad. Where is that guy with the sensitivity classes?

Let me try the serious dohickey from above ~serious~ No harm or disregard for former or current Marines intended. Many of my family members have served in the corp. ~serious~

Now get to your sensitivity classes! You obviously need them.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR> No, I am killing them... there is a difference. BTW, I must say that I appreciate the way you are retreating your men from one 81 barrage to the next. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I am not retreating them, they know how to retreat all by themselves.

And stay smug about your puny 81's...You got another 5 seconds of clear skies.

And Abbott, I look forward to hurting your Germans again next weekend.

Gyrene