Welcome to Peng Challengeville!

• Replies 535
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Go ahead Abbott, jump right in and tell the MAD BALD ONE just how stooopid he is....it could be fun.

As for several other of you pugnactious, pathtic rejects of a sperm donor clinic, you can just SOD OFF!

Steveieboy,

You'll get the file when I damn good and ready you long-hair limp-wristed excuse of a man. Unlike yourself I'm serving the public and cannot be disturbed. I'm vital, damn I may even more important that our entire ARMY OF ONE!

I have the map from his evilness and the units are being prepared, you will die and all your sigs will belong to us.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Wildman:

Go ahead Abbott, jump right in and tell the MAD BALD ONE just how stooopid he is....it could be fun.

Wildman

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ahem, use the back button located near the top of your browser. It has nothing to do with Matt, ya Womble.

[ 04-30-2001: Message edited by: Abbott ]

Originally posted by some guy in the "its not fair" thread..

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>I think Dunnee has a point. The Cess pool way has overflowed so much that it makes it disgusting to even wade through these boards sometimes. Its seems that insults under the guiese of "the cess" are tolerated while others are not.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

While I am not the most active poster here in the mutha beautiful, in times like these, I just want to do my best Cartman voice and say..

"AH LOVE YOU GAHS"

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by *Captain Foobar*:

"AH LOVE YOU GAHS"<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Memo to Foobar:

Your gas problem will subside faster if you remove the LARGE buttplug from your behind.

No need to thank me. I'm always there for ya.

Guest Babra

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by MrSpkr:

Babra, what's up with that incredibly vivid sig?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

There's an explanation in your own "Now I've seen everything" thread in the General forum. Let's not go into it here ;)

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Abbott:

Wow, whats going on with the Main board tonight? There is a thread asking about "Spread legs and skirts"!

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You truly are a monkey raping git aren't you?

Top of the morning to you Sir Mace.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Stuka:

Why do birds, suddenly appear, every time dalem is near?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Just like me, they like to see....an i-d-iot!

Edited to say a special hello to my good squire: Armornut

[ 04-30-2001: Message edited by: Mace ]

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Why do birds, suddenly appear, every time dalem is near?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE> What? The vultures you mean? I don't know, despite the rain and dark they're hovering over his position in Our game ... maybe they know something?

Joe

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Abbott:

Wow, whats going on with the Main board tonight? There is a thread asking about "Spread legs and skirts"!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Bugger,

After visiting that topic, I feel somewhat dissapointed as it wasn't what I expected, or hoped for! :(

While I'm blabbering, I'd just like to add:

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Phan quoted elsewhere

Its all my fault and I am truly sorry. I should have been aborted immediately after inception. I have nothing to contribute to this world and I take up too much space.

My verbiosity is annoying and just responding to you has caused my rash to reappear. Time for more ointment.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Phan, to deal with a problem one must first identify that one has a problem. You have taken that first step. And we for one will slap you on the back and strongly agree!!!

Btw, some elements out in the real board (ie Fred, Michael Wittman) are disgusted by our behaviour!

This saddens me as I personally have been striving for "sickening" or "perverted". What have we done right to generate such animosity towards us?

Mace

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

Why do birds, suddenly appear, every time dalem is near?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE> What? The vultures you mean? I don't know, despite the rain and dark they're hovering over his position in Our game ... maybe they know something?

Joe

Do you know something I don't? 'Cuz in the game I'm playing I'm either a) kicking your ass, or B) really kicking your ass. Not as hard as I'm kicking whomever else I'm playing though.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Do you know something I don't?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE> Oh I think we can safely make THAT leap of faith. <BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>'Cuz in the game I'm playing I'm either a)kicking your ass, or B) really kicking your ass.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE> Now I see what your problem has been with winning CM games. I really shouldn't ... I mean NORMALLY giving an opponent critical information like this could cause me to lose the match, but as it's YOU that I'm playing ... The little flags on the field? The ones that either show your flag, my flag or a question mark? They are NOT there simply for decoration. HINT They are rather important to the actual winning of the game. You might note that the sole flag on the board has MY colors. Add to that the jolly sight of your squad running about on fire from my flamer and the arty rounds impacting on the woods where your lads are cowering and we have yet ANOTHER thing I know that you don't. <BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Not as hard as I'm kicking whomever else I'm playing though.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE> Jolly good then, you'll be having a win to celebrate ... should bring your spirits up after the loss to me.

Joe

Gone all day, so much to catch up on...

I remember when I read every frigging (can I say that here?) post on this board. You know what? They sure don't make flame wars like they used to. The damned Peng Thread killed pure, spontaneous flaming for decent folks, is what it did. And the last two pages of one-line sniff-butting did nothing to help. Where is the Seanachai during this critical syllabic shortage? Where is the para-literate Pawbroon, who owes me at least 28 turns?

The secret is, that the BBS expects more of us. We are held to a higher standard. Our intellectual discourse, our erudition, our commitment to Total War, are the shining city on the CM hill. We usually deliver.

We ask nothing in return, but this meager space, for the breath of heroes, the blood of menschen (don't flatter yourself, you twisted little stooge, it's a collective noun), this loft of Valkyries.

Now the testiclettes say that we are ambitious... {nah, strike that through}... Once more, into the preach... {bah, hate Welsh accents}... well, they're just jealous, and haven't a clue about punctuation. They wish they could be like us, but instead, they are giants. Didn't sidestep the issue neatly like chrisl, which is obviously a contraction for "Chris will", which reminds of a Catholic schoolgirl I once knew....

I know, TIME FOR MORE PENG THREAD DEATH SENTENCES (and attendant torments)!:

All posters whose names start with "P" (this is a wildcard sort of thing, but if the shoe fits...).

Panzer667 or his current zip code, whichever comes first (redundant, name also starts with "P", give him to the women and children as they are the cruellest).

Dunsplatter and all of his ilk.

Others. TBD.

Peng Thread promotions:

Hiram, for having the huevos to step up and be slaughtered, despite enlisting the entire BBS in his aid (bet that helped).

Gyrene for being a stand-up guy. Hope Berli makes it quick and painless.

Peng Thread Contemptorariums: The rest of you lot, especially those who owe me turns, even those I don't want, fergawdsakes let's get these things over with, people.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

Add to that the jolly sight of your squad running about on fire from my flamer and the arty rounds impacting on the woods where your lads are cowering and we have yet ANOTHER thing I know that you don't<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well well. I'm glad to see you finally had your guys come out of their kloseten, but "flamer" is a derogatory term to some. And this being the stodgy beforetimes of the the 1940s, it's no wonder my stout and manly lads would run.

And I thought you were dropping leaflet cannisters, or perhaps little one-shot pistols for the partisans; I didn't realize those shells were actually filled with HE.

That's definitely gonna put the change in my plans.