THE BLOODY PENG CHALLENGE THREAD: ESCAPE FROM DOWNUNDER

Ha! Football! Unfortunately I come from the land of "Take a knee Denny's Vikings" and if one can't get disillusioned from football then one has never been a Vikings fan.

The Vikings have choked more then a rookie ho working a bus stop. For years I watched with the hope and promise of a World Championship title, and time and time again the Vikings have let me down by playing down to teams they should beat.

How many people the year before wanted to see the Denver Broncos and the Minnesota Vikings slug it out in the superbowl? Hmmm? I think just about everybody. But then that pathetic Atlanta team had to come in and piss on our parade. The Vikings practically rolled over for them and then Gary Anderson, who hadn't missed a single field goal OR extra point ALL YEAR LONG blows a 35 yarder like some rookie ball shagger.

Football you say? Dear sir I have givin up on football in my state and you should too. Besides the Raiders don't have a fatman's chance in a Hersey's factory of winning a superbowl.

Jeff

------------------

I once killed a six pack just to watch it die.

• Replies 908
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Elijah Meeks:

… Blah, Blah, If you don't like Football and the Raiders, you suck, Blah, Blah …

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Welcome back O Defender of The Peng. Since your back, and didn't have the courtesy to let that polar bear eat you, I guess I'll have to change the sig. However. I did notice that your are walking a little funny. Just what were you and that bear doing?

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>

There's a new sheriff in town

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

More like Deputy Dog, you schismatic, corpulent, crapulent, penguin gut smelling egomaniac. You could no more be sheriff of the 'Pool than smellslikearat connect two stray thoughts. Stop you incomprehensible jabbering, and do something useful like self administer the brick, or cut off your sack to ensure that no future Meeksettes enter the genetic pool. And while your busy doing stupid Meeks tricks for the entertainment of all, why don’t you stick a 2x4 up your ass, head back to whatever frozen hell you just came from, play popsicle, and give the poor bear another shot at you.

Come on, gimme a kiss.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Go keep Hiram company. I understand that he is still lonely now that Audrey is gone, and he could use your some of your special attention.

------------------

This message brought to you by

Marlow's Salvage and Wrecking Service,

Proud Sponsor of The Cesspool

formerly The 'Meeks currently exists as Polar Bear excrement' Memorial Thread

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Wildman:

As for genitalia I cannot believe anyone, even the Scottish would find them, interesting. Disgusting, non-existent, but never sexy or interesting.

---<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Disgusting? non-exsistent? I can only assume you were looking in the mirror when you wrote this. Just to let you know.

A) I am anyone

B) I am Scottish

C) Genitalia.... (Is that French? maybe Latin?)

anyway I find them Sexy. Interesting, don't you think?

------------------

Move out now, I got to randomize Emma to see if it was a bug.

-------------------------

PAWBROON.

Guest Wildman

Until you actually pulled your shriveled, pre-pubescent "bits" off of the couch and put some effort into attracting my notice, of course I answered only your Raiders problem. However, before you did type that attempt I'm sure the rest of the Pool would love to hear your request for help.

---

Seenachoo: Go ahead and sit down Meeks. You'll be much more comfortable lying down on the couch. Now relax and tell me what the problem is, Meeksy.

Meeks: Well, there is a newbie in the pool who doesn't seem to be shaking in his boots at the mere mention of my name.

Seenachoo: Well let me just look at my notes here. Ahh, yes. It seems as if you've spent a great deal of time away and all you did when you came back is post mild invectives about some sheriff.

Meeks: But, I'm Meeks! Everyone should know I'm bad. But I got that WildMan back. HE, HE HE! I posted that he was boring and that Catholic school girls should attack him. MUHAHAHAHA!!!

Seenachoo: Let me get this straight. You told him he was boring, and then wished multiple girls in short skirts and kneehighs to "get" him. You idiot, what guy DOESN'T want Catholic school girls to "get" him. <Smack Meeks on the head>

---

Meeks, now that I've probable lost your attention as you race to the dictionary to find out what "invective" REALLY means, you immaculate little dwarf, I'll answer you. I have not taunted you beyond football as you were not worth the time of day. I don't see a post on this incarnation of the Pool in 30+ pages and you come in pretending arrogance and debauchery. You disgust me more that fourths on a syphilitic whore. Your arrogance is only surpassed by your inability to grasp that I DON'T CARE!!!! However, if you are so inclined I will happily give you a game and then proceed to smack you so hard that you ask Hiram for a Band-Aid and a hug. So send me a setup using the new 1.1 patch and stop your whining, or "YOU ARE CORDIALLY INVITED TO SHUT THE HELL UP!"

---

My heavens it must be old home week or the pool reunion. Kitty starts posting, even YK2 chimes in, and meekly the deranged reappears as well. Now if ole sean can rouse himself from the stupor he's probably drunk himself into (must be a dame, it's always a dame) it'll seem like old times. Well not really, not with the youngsters running around whining.... but as our bard would say...

Roight, who's for a bit of sing-song then?

Oh and meekslyodieo ya tuberous scab, it's time to resume your topplement. I believe you owe me a turn....or do I get to claim victory over your very "french' nature. Whining running out on a game is abhorred so I wish to dispatch you finally to the nether realms that spawned you. So give it up boyo, send the turn.

Regards (may you choke on a bologna sandwhich) and may the Raiders, kick booty.

[This message has been edited by jd (edited 01-10-2001).]

Hello Cesspoolers

I understand this is the place to brag about victories in battle and verbally abuse opponents crushed on the battlefield.

Well I'm fresh off two TCP/IP victories.

Who did I defeat?

I think Trotsky was one of them, can't remember the other one but he had 9 straight wins until he met my faithful Brits one evening.

I'm sure he'll speak up if he's here.

I must read more of this thread so I can learn the finer points of wit sacrasm and verbal abuse. I'm afraid I have to admit to being a new comer to this thread...

oh well

let her rip....

-tom w

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Wildman:

You idiot, what guy DOESN'T want Catholic school girls to "get" him.

---<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Probably the type that finds his genitalia

disgusting and non-exsistant rolleyes.gif

------------------

PAWBROON.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Kitty:

Hehe, go **** yourself...

Kitty

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Way to go, top Shiela spunk rat! biggrin.gif

The use of the expletive just goes to show that your metamorphosis from yank to aussie is nearing completion.

It was so real, and delivered with such finesse, I had to look twice to see if some shiela had snuck in from Alice Springs just to say "Hi" in the standard way we aussies do

I am so proud of you.

*Sob* [wipes tear from eye]

Mace

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by jd:

My heavens it must be old home week or the pool reunion. Kitty starts posting, even YK2 chimes in, and meekly the deranged reappears as well. Now if ole sean can rouse himself from the stupor he's probably drunk himself into (must be a dame, it's always a dame) it'll seem like old times. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

We still need the French to make it complete.

The lizard is now IN, and currently preparing topplements for each of you that so richly deserve it. If I owe you something, send me a note with what version you are running and I will get you the file back, or just sit there and do some seething.

I have just d/loaded 1.1 and will keep 1.05 around as well until your evisceration is complete (especially your's, bard).

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Marlow:

We still need the French to make it complete.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yep.... I couldn't agree more Marlow, I am most definately incomplete tonight. frown.gif

------------------

PAWBROON.

Geez gone a few hours and people are talking about body parts, glands and ... whew... I need a cold shower. biggrin.gif

well I am watching star trek.. as Captain Kwerk break like the prime Directive 10000 times in like four seconds.. lol

well.. I'm off in like five hours.. from the land of Donuts, Beer and Backbacon to the land of Bratwurst and Beer and Busty Babes.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by jshandorf:

Couldn't we get a substitute Frenchman for the interm? Perhaps one that doesn't smell as bad either?

Jeff

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Jeff and Cesspoolers..... feel free to substitute all you like but I will stick with the original sweet smelling Frenchman thanks. Nice of you to be so considerate though, I'm sure the French will be thrilled. biggrin.gif

------------------

PAWBROON.

Meeks, you panty-waist, let him have it! This entire genitalia discussion is quite unsettling, so could you please return the conversation to vivesection as the 'Pool rightly deserves. I'd hate it if my angsty side showed itself again.

And, HI EMMA!! Welcome back! I thought the 'Pool smelled a lot better today. Tell PawBroon that if he keeps sending me Spam-mail that I'm going to drive to France and kick his grande derriere.

------------------

WARNING! WARNING! WARNING! WARNING! -

THIS SIG FILE BELONGS TO A COMPLETE FOO.

MR T WOULDN'T BE SO KIND AS TO WRINKLE AN EYEBROW AT THIS UNFORTUNATE BEING. PLEASE OFFER HIS PARENTS AND COHABITANTS ALL SYMPATHY POSSIBLE. MAY BE CONTAGIOUS. CONTAINS ARTIFICIAL SWEETNER, INTELLIGENCE AND WIT. STAND WELL CLEAR AND LIGHT WICK. BY ORDER PETERNZ

Damn Croda. That is one funny sig!!!

must suck to be you - Hiram Sedai

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Croda:

HI EMMA!! Welcome back! I thought the 'Pool smelled a lot better today. Tell PawBroon that if he keeps sending me Spam-mail that I'm going to drive to France and kick his grande derriere.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thanks for the welcome sweetie,nice to see you too wink.gif... but you might consider checking out some of that so called spam mail Pawbroon sent you before you kick his grande derrier........

P.S Happy New Year Croda.

------------------

PAWBROON.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by aka_tom_w:

Hello Cesspoolers.I understand this is the place to brag about victories in battle and verbally abuse opponents crushed on the battlefield.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>NO IT IS NOT now get the hell out. Geez, did a tour bus pull up. Croda! get Hiram and give him the old heave ho'. Kee-rist, there goes the neighborhood. Next a Walgren's I suppose or a themepak, Cesspooland. Time to head for the next mountain range if this keeps up <BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>I must read more of this thread so I can learn the finer points of wit sacrasm and verbal abuse. I'm afraid I have to admit to being a new comer to this thread...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>Gee it'd be nice if you had bothered to read your Fodor's before going to look at the "natives" in their colorful local garb. Read all prior iterations of the thread, meditate on what you have learned and do 100,000 prostrations before the statue of Peng (genuflect) and then DO NOT COME BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!

Really fellow cesspudilans we need to start each new iteration thread with a well informed FAQ, mainly telling to go away......

------------------

Have you been injured? Has your PBEM opponent won a game through the use of tank crew human waves? Are you offended by ahistorical tactics? Has that gamey recon jeep been keeping you awake at night? Well your troubles are over. Just call me, jd Esq. and I and my crack team of legal weasels will get you the compensation that you are entitled to. Remember, I'm in your corner. (that is unless you don't pay your bills, in which case, I'll sue you for every last penny) - Marlow & Associates Advertising Agency

ahhhhh hell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Call the exterminator, we gots ourselves an infestation. Yeeks must have brought stuff back attached to the bottom of his mukluks

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by jd:

Next a Walgren's I suppose or a themepak<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ugh. You must be one of them "New Englanders" we so dearly love to mock. Shut up and go pahk ye cah. Send me a setup while you're at it (if the Kennedys will let you come out and play).

<font size = 6>PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT FOR ALL VISITERS TO THE CESSPOOL</font>

Please read the following advice originally posted by jd long long ago in a Cesspool far far away:

...As for the general "I taunt you all, give me a game", I am afraid you ceberal cortex will be unable to handle the depth of our ennui as far as you are concerned. As Gertrude Stein observed about Oakland that there is no there, there applies equally well to you.

I have fondness for youngsters such as your self, and as a simple country lawyer, let me give you some advice. Pick out a victim as a pride of lions does, concentrating on the weak, except Hiram, he doesn't count. Then wade in as a berserker, a rampage of invectitude and bilious spew that splatter the walls and on lookers. Use some interesting language. The lingua franca of the pool is transcendant in it's vitupertude, allusion and if possible alliteration. [no sing songs though]

Like a zen penitent seeking admission to the temple thru the ordeal of tangaryo, so you must be driven from the pool and we shall judge your mettle.

So in the words of another immortal, BUGGER OFF

JD, scum sucking esq.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Now my personal advice is that you most vigorously GET THE HELL OUT. But of you ignore that, at least make an attempt to follow the above advice from jd.

------------------

This message brought to you by

Marlow's Salvage and Wrecking Service,

Proud Sponsor of The Cesspool

formerly The 'Meeks currently exists as Polar Bear excrement' Memorial Thread

Sorry Babs, ya cain't get here from he. Check my info, wrong corner of the country (although used to spend August in New Hampshire in the 60's - yes i am THAT old ya punk! )

As for a set up, well that can be provided since I am always on the lookout for fresh victims (and it'll drive our lookey-loos crazy when they can't figure out how to get a game with a pool member)

Sheesh and that last batch were positively ... polite..... shudder

------------------

Have you been injured? Has your PBEM opponent won a game through the use of tank crew human waves? Are you offended by ahistorical tactics? Has that gamey recon jeep been keeping you awake at night? Well your troubles are over. Just call me, jd Esq. and I and my crack team of legal weasels will get you the compensation that you are entitled to. Remember, I'm in your corner. (that is unless you don't pay your bills, in which case, I'll sue you for every last penny) - Marlow & Associates Advertising Agency

Well then I'm here.

Old Timers United.

Get a move Steve...

Now you can go on living whatever miserable non-french lives you are all living.

I had been off CM for quite some time and hadn't played any of you while I needed the break.

If memory doesn't fail me, I was loosing against pretty much every one.

For those of you who feel like resuming the onslaught I'm game.

As for all of the guilty things you did while I was out stunning myself with a gargantuan libation of sex and alcohol, I despise you.

See what's now the Pool?

Meeks, time for some serious steering.

BTW, welcome back and go play with your ice cubes.

------------------

You are not Obsessive-CMpulsive, you are Allied-Retentive.

Mark IV