THE BLOODY PENG CHALLENGE THREAD: ESCAPE FROM DOWNUNDER

Guest Wildman

My God, a Raider fan in Texas. I thought that we had locked all the high-forehead, glazed eyes, monosyllabic piles of heaping polar bear **** in Oakland! Lower GI the only thing my being a Charger fan shows is my lack of good taste, which is equally evident because I post in the Pool.

Now that Meeksy continues to gibber and froth at the mouth, spewing incoherent drivel about the prostate probe delivered to him by a polar bear holding a Coke bottle, you have jumped, NAY stumbled into the fray. I would gladly take your inept combat skills and chew you up and evacuating you like last nights spicy burrito. That is if you could muster up the internal fortitude to sit down for your smacking (down Bauhaus). If not it will surely be evident of your craven, and cowardly way of avoiding having large amounts of toxic-laden PengCess abuse heaped on you by the pool at large.

hamstertroop.jpg

The troops await your response, ya heinous bastage!

---

• Replies 908
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have one good thing to say about ButtCheek6, and that is that he is in now way as fecking annoying as this SteveTheRat thing that keeps washing in with the tide.

Now, every Pool of Cess needs its complement of rats wading in it, but I think I speak for the entire 'Pool, Mister TheRat, when I say that I would rather see you eaten alive by pygmie fruit flies, than deign give you a game.

Your helter-skelter narratives don't leave me bored, they leave me annoyed like the three-legged dog that won't stop humping your leg. You shoo it away, but he's just got that look in his eye (You recognize that look, don't you, Hiram?) So you kick him in his teeth, and still he comes back. The only thing you can do is knock of one of the other legs, and leave him there humping the floor. Well Mister TheRat, that's where you are right about now - one leg away from humping the floor beneath you.

If you want a game, taunt the living **** out of someone (I recommend dalem, as he knows...errr, knew something about dogs not too long ago). If you want to tell rambling stories, go over to alt.whatthe****amItalkingabout and post them there.

By the way, nice to see the Raiders back in the Playoffs. If my memory serves me correctly (and it seldom does) the last time they got near this far they were handed their collective asses by my New England Patsies! Muahahahahahahahahaha!

------------------

WARNING! WARNING! WARNING! WARNING! -

THIS SIG FILE BELONGS TO A COMPLETE FOO.

MR T WOULDN'T BE SO KIND AS TO WRINKLE AN EYEBROW AT THIS UNFORTUNATE BEING. PLEASE OFFER HIS PARENTS AND COHABITANTS ALL SYMPATHY POSSIBLE. MAY BE CONTAGIOUS. CONTAINS ARTIFICIAL SWEETNER, INTELLIGENCE AND WIT. STAND WELL CLEAR AND LIGHT WICK. BY ORDER PETERNZ

Damn Croda. That is one funny sig!!!

must suck to be you - Hiram Sedai

Ah Lorak my good … whatever you are,

It would appear that either your risperidone prescription has lapsed again, or that Fionn has indeed stumbled (albeit indirectly) into the Pool of Cess. I cannot imagine a more appropriate place for him as he will fit in quite well with the assorted floaty bits, both in appearance and stench.

Fionn (rhymes with peon?),

I accept your challenge, in much the same way I accept that you are challenged (in the "I ride to school in the short bus" sense of the word). You will be a useful distraction on my journey to the Source of the Schloss Peng.

I look forward to adding your ears to my growing necklace, and will reserve a special place of honor for your taxidermied butt (right next to Shandorf's), so that I can give it good swift kick whenever the urge strikes.

If by some remote chance I happen to lose, well, I will always have my Inner Croda to console me, as he is quite familiar and comfortable with the agony of defeat.

------------------

This message brought to you by

Marlow's Salvage and Wrecking Service,

Proud Sponsor of The Cesspool

formerly The 'Meeks currently exists as Polar Bear excrement' Memorial Thread

While I'm at it, some updates:

Crodachoo, are you really considering running your poor little Joes across The Bridge of Death as it appears you are? If you do, you had better know the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow.

Elvis will soon learn that the old adage is true: Things look darkest just before they go completely black. We are busy confirming the historical lesson that frontal attack by Shermans against Panthers is a messy proposition.

I am still rolling up Nijis like a Bedouin's blanket.

I hates dalems is busy valiantly (and futilely) struggling to overcome the early demolition of two thirds of his panzers. Meanwhile, the killing of his unsupported infantry has started in earnest.

A e-mail from Toomai of the Sheep notified me that he is back in action. The "Night of the Bazooka" will resume shortly.

LoserEagleBoy has managed to finally reduce my forward strongpoint to two HMG teams, and is now busy sending his men to their icy deaths across snow covered valleys and into the teeth of my MLR.

Just getting set up in round 2 battles against jd and Shandy Duncan. They have already lost, they just don't know it yet. You can start shaking in your boots whenever you are ready.

Bridge of Death? My boy, I'm coming across ALL OF THEM!!!!!

Muahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!

Good luck against Fiona Apple.

Muahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!

------------------

WARNING! WARNING! WARNING! WARNING! -

THIS SIG FILE BELONGS TO A COMPLETE FOO.

MR T WOULDN'T BE SO KIND AS TO WRINKLE AN EYEBROW AT THIS UNFORTUNATE BEING. PLEASE OFFER HIS PARENTS AND COHABITANTS ALL SYMPATHY POSSIBLE. MAY BE CONTAGIOUS. CONTAINS ARTIFICIAL SWEETNER, INTELLIGENCE AND WIT. STAND WELL CLEAR AND LIGHT WICK. BY ORDER PETERNZ

Damn Croda. That is one funny sig!!!

must suck to be you - Hiram Sedai

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Geier:

Twas in the years of your lord 1657 and 1658, look into the books for the rest.

To recreate it I suspect CM will fall short as it would constitute a Swedish Army (ie Finns, Germans, Scots and some Swedes) on one side, doing Very Nasty Things to some garrison troops of the Polish-Lithuanian side. It involved horses, artillery, firebombs and fine cutlery.

Further esteemed words from the Old Firm.

Now bugger off and do something about these buzzing insects.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Dear sir, I was aware that this event occured farther back, rather I am talking about a CM reenactment, sort of a spiritual successor, embodying the essence of the original battle but with troops, buildings, et cetera from CM. Let me know if you are interested and I will comission the finest craftsmen to create the scenario.

As to the insects, I must say I'm happy with the initial results of my bug-stompery.

------------------

The Thin Red Line doesn't deserve to lick the sweat from my balls let alone demand the cash I would lay down for the DVD version. Seesh. The movie was lame-o! With a capital Hiram.

-Shandorf

I think we should follow jd's lead when it comes to Peng Thread, next incarnation, title thereof. "THE BLOODY PENG CHALLENGE THREAD: ESCAPE FROM DOWN UNDER" is so macho and 70's. We need something fresh, modern, stylish, something reflecting our 21st Century values (admittedly little different from our 16th Century values, but nevertheless).

I have taken the liberty of spending £20,000 on the services of a corporate image consultant, who has appraised the message the Peng Thread is seeking to convey, and has produced for us a stunning new title. He has agreed to sell us the rights to this for only a further £50,000, and I think you'll agree that's money well spent. Behold the fruit of his labours:

pC

The thinking behind this is so complex I can't begin to relate it to you. However, to merely scratch the surface, I think you can see that the basic components are the words "Peng" and "Challenge". This is truly a revolution in the history of the thread, and it will surely propel us into a new era.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by David Aitken:

Marlow wrote:

> You will be a useful distraction on my journey to the Source of the Schloss Peng.

What does the source of a castle look like? A quarry?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I see that all this time my fellow Cesspool inmates have let me make more of a fool of myself than I already was. Apparently, through a translation error, I mistook "schloss" for "fluss." I detest you all.

pC

I think you can see that the basic components are the words "Peng" and "Challenge". This is truly a revolution in the history of the thread, and it will surely propel us into a new era.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I feel like I'm being sold crap on a stick.

------------------

Men never do evil so completely and cheerfully as when they do it from religious conviction. - Blaise Pascal

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Marlow:

I see that all this time my fellow Cesspool inmates have let me make more of a fool of myself than I already was. Apparently, through a translation error, I mistook "schloss" for "fluss." I detest you all.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Maybe using words like "schloss" and "fluss" denotes you as a "wuss" and/or a "puss"

------------------

Men never do evil so completely and cheerfully as when they do it from religious conviction. - Blaise Pascal

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Elijah Meeks:

Dear sir, <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Are you trying to sell something? We have everything we need to do what we need to do so piss off.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>

I was aware that this event occured farther back, rather I am talking about a CM reenactment<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I already did the real thing, why would I want to reeanact it? Unless, of course, hmm ohhh I seeee. Sure. Howzabout sometime next week then? Gooood, that's settled then.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>

Let me know if you are interested and I will comission the finest craftsmen to create the scenario.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Make it so. Now piss off.

------------------

Johan

"The succesful execution of a well devised plan often looks like luck to saps."

Dashiell Hammett

Hmm..Hiram is clearly scared of the power that is GI Tom. Put me on yer list you putrefied lump of Peng Phlegm.

Now, this Wildman individual is becoming annoying, so I must settle this on the field of battle. Send me a setup you misguided little 1-15 Charger fan. I have the most recent update, so pick your poison.

As with Hiram, if for some remote reason I lose, it's apparent your a gamey bastard or cheated.

I will flip the email when I get home this evening. Prepare to be schooled in proper usage of tactics by Tom's Combat Wombat's and come to learn what bitter defeat is truly like. (shut up jd).

As always, piss off to the rest of ya.

Oh yeah, one more thing.. GO RAIDERS.

GI Tom

------------------

To a New Yorker like you, a hero is some type of weird sandwich.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Stuka:

Haha, OGSF is in the poo, and deep!

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Tha' dinnae confront mae! Ah'll drag his entrails across tha field o' battle an' pronoonce his topplement right here. Meeks as a soft puddin', an' Ah'll prove at wi' his topplement.

SirMacOberGruppenBloodyStompinSicFeuhrerBastardABCD

Guest Wildman

Lower Colon Tom,

The setup is on its way you poor, deluded, soon to Die-a-Lot fool. You will die a painfully slow, horrible death. I mean impaled on a 6 inch diameter stake moving at mere inches a day up your rectal cavity painful.

And if on the off chance I should lose will only be because of your complete disregard to fall into my ambush.

---

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Hiram Sedai:

I feel like I'm being sold crap on a stick.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Whoa. On a stick, did you say? I mean hey, who would buy crap, but crap on a stick is just toooooo good to pass up.

Are you standing in line or can I get ahead of you?

Jeff

------------------

I once killed a six pack just to watch it die.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Teeny, tiny, little, lowercase jd mewed coquettishly at Czechuphis6:

You need to decide if you are in it for the long hall... <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

And what if he's in it for the short corridor?

Honestly, jd, your preening, sub-Hamletish dithering reminds me of some teenage cock-tease explaining why she won't give it up on the twelth date. No, I take that back, you remind of some 20-something cock-tease: "I think you're really sweet and sensitive in a New Mannish kind of way, but your not getting into my Victoria's Secrets* until you've proved yourself. Now go grout my shower."

If 6inchesinmycheek has any sense at all -- but if he does, why is he here? -- he will do what any self-respecting male who has not been completely whipped by the dominant femme culture of our sad modern era would do: find a better deal. A hot unit who'll give it up after a mid-priced dinner and a couple of Fuzzy Navels (or in Hiram's case, a pint-flask of Mad Dog and a walk back to the trailer).

Frankly, the 'Pool has more sluts than Meeks could waggle his wongle at, and, with a bit of effort, cheekysex should have no trouble getting some action. That he picked you simply evinces his lack of taste.

For the record, lest chokeonsix should think that he's getting any sugar from me, I would have him know that in the deplorable red light zone that is the 'Pool, I am $1000 bucks for the night, and he doesn't pack that kind of wad.

------------------

Ethan

-----------

"We forbid any course that says we restrict free speech." -- Dr. Kathleen Dixon, Director of Women's Studies, Bowling Green State University

*Victoria's Secret is a registered trademark of a bunch of super-hotties who have no interest in wargaming, except for Heidi Klum who only plays Germans on defense with large maps, no trees and rolling hills. All imprecations for Bauhaus to sit down have been removed for brevity.

[This message has been edited by Hakko Ichiu (edited 01-11-2001).]

[This message has been edited by Hakko Ichiu (edited 01-11-2001).]

This is truly a revolution in the history of the thread, and it will surely propel us into a new era.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

How strange in a sad, pathetic, Orwellian kind of way...

Although you have swum below my sonar in the 'Pool for a long time, I shall have to give you a PoolName, to go with "Crawdad", "Marlo Thomas", and all...

I name thee Napoleon the swine for your connivances, and your sad attempt at a revolution.

I can see the future quote already forming in my mind's eye, "Following the change to pC, somehow it seemed that the 'Pool had grown richer without making the Poolers themselves any richer -- except of course for David Aitken and his cronies."

Fie on you I say. We shall not be your Boxer and Clover.

------------------

To the last I grapple with thee; from hell's heart I stab at thee; for hate's sake I spit my last breath at thee...

Croney

Clearly my presence here has made you uneasy. Some deductions:

1. You fear the unknown

2. You scare at the slightest crack of a twig

3. You are Rodentist

4. You are so *ucking scared to loose to YET ANOTHER person that you are on a self-invested mission cull any threat to reduce your already lower-than-earthworm-manure position you proudly boast.

Pick a number. Any number beginning with 4.

So Yoda, come get me. That is if your wiper-of-imprisoned-paedophiliac-dwarven-butmuncher's-anal-pipes job will allow. Pansy.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by stevetherat:

Dur de dur, I got me taunting lessons from a nun, me spelling lessons from a German and me grammatical lessons from the last member of the Ugawoki tribe<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Also:

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Wildman:

Lookee loookee, I went to the Spark and used their tauntomatic! It came up with something that almost sounds bad! Look, I'm just like you guys!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

For the last time, Croda, get rid of that damn sig! It makes you look like a dyseptic Oompah Loompah. Qoute me, for god's sake, or at the very least someone like Geier.

As to the little men Tate, they really need to work on, well, everything. Let's start out with the fundamentals:

1. If you don't know how to spell it, there's a 99% chance you don't actually know what the word means. Exceptions: Sadenfreude and Nietchze, which are evil words that no one knows how to spell. Unless you're German, in which case this rule gets flip-flopped.

2. Short taunts need to be good, long taunts need to be damn good or people just don't read them. Like right now, you're not reading this, it's boring, you've got better things to do.

3. There have been, what, 10,000? 12,000 posts? Try to be a leetle more original.

Edited to add:

4. You can say ****, stevethe****ingmoronrat, in here. It's ok. So **** off you ****ing moron. Next time take a ****ing look around at the ****ing **** that goes on in here before you make a ****ing fool out of yourself.

------------------

The Thin Red Line doesn't deserve to lick the sweat from my balls let alone demand the cash I would lay down for the DVD version. Seesh. The movie was lame-o! With a capital Hiram.

-Shandorf

[This message has been edited by Elijah Meeks (edited 01-11-2001).]

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by stevetherat:

Is that the game derived from Rugby Football? The game where the players DON'T wrap themselves in armour plating? The game where the players DON'T cry when they are tackled? The game where they can play in only two halves (not sixteenths) because they DON'T have to take a break every 2.37 minutes because they are REAL men? don't make me laugh..<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeh, you poms sure know a lot about Rugby!

Every time you face off against us Aussies, you have to take time out to run inside and change your shorts because you've peed the original ones in fear.

And you're right about crying, the reason you poms don't is because we grind you into ground so quickly that you dont even have the time to shed one single tear.

I detest the cesspoolers, but at least they are worthy of my attention. Go away, you pestulant waste of world land mass.

Mace