THE BLOODY PENG CHALLENGE THREAD: ESCAPE FROM DOWNUNDER

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Stuka:

You know what is fun 'poolers?

When you are getting your ass handed to you in a half decent sized battle (against Kitty but it doesn't matter who) and while they concentrate their forces on taking the VL's, you are presented an opportunity to despatch a platoon sized raiding force of evil, ruthless nazi killers who wreak havoc among the enemies rear. In this case spent bazooka teams, empty arty spotters, HQ units and a couple of half strength squads have been eliminated or captured.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hehe, I was wondering what you were doing back there. =) Killing defenseless units though . . . WEAR THE BEARD OF BEES!

Kitty

------------------

Hamsters at War!

Chicks With Tanks

Lorak's FTX

• Replies 908
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just tell'em they're potatoe chip sandwich's. (The kids never know the difference)

Sometimes I serve ear-wax on toast but only on special occassions.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

*ULP* I just ate dinner! I think I'm going to ....... *BARF*

Of course, you'll probably serve that up as some sort of entre?

Enjoy those Bees!

Mace

Kingdom

Phylum

Class

Order

Genus

Species

*All off the top of my head

*Please see Germanboy for the "All off the top of my head quotes". He may be publishing his new book of rememberences this spring.

------------------

Men never do evil so completely and cheerfully as when they do it from religious conviction. - Blaise Pascal

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Berlichtingen:

Just saving the thread from falling off the front page<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I did it better.

Makes me feel sad for the rest. Nobody does it quite the way I do. Baby I'm the best.

------------------

Men never do evil so completely and cheerfully as when they do it from religious conviction. - Blaise Pascal

*peeks from out from the mask of shame*

so.. uh.. kitty how long am I supposed to wear this thing? its heavy.. such a burden... maybe I have to carry this burden for all Poolers... please forgive them o mighty peng.. for they know not of good and bad (aside from mace the bugger). let me sacrifice... Germanboy for our sins..heh.. ok lets hang germanboy on a tree.. and have a party!!!

I like to thank Germanboy for his sacrifice to the peng thread.. you will be remembered.. briefly.. only to be replaced by a fat elf in a purple suit who hands out tax free toilet paper samples to little childeren who only pissed off thier parents the whole year.. biggrin.gif

Merry Germness!

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by M. Bates:

I agree with you Yoda, it is astonishing that Shandorf must try to conceal his crap tactics with a package of lies and deceit!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Your not serious right? Wow, you ARE stupid. I had two companies of infantry to your ahhh.. two platoons.

In time all of your armor would have died or would have been out of ammo. Your arty was spent and all you had left was that Hellcat and two M8MCS. Within the turn I would have been in your rear and over running that measly pop gun of yours.

You were losing and you know it. That is why you bailed. Live with it you gamey bastard.

Jeff

------------------

I once killed a six pack just to watch it die.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Hiram Sedai:

Kingdom

Phylum

Class

Order

Genus

Species

*All off the top of my head <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

The top of your head forgot Family

Kingdom

Phylum

Class

Order

Family

Genus

Species

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by mensch:

Jeff hey buddy.. its a non pooler.. take it easy... and MERRY GERMNESS! heres your tax free toilet paper sample!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

But he's just sooooo evil and stupid I just can't help myself. Oh well.

Hey! Nice toliet paper! Mmmmm... Smoooooth. As soft as a baby's bottom.

Jeff

------------------

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Chupacabra:

Shandorf was saying something about the gameyness of sending fast units into an opponent's backcourt? He'll get my surrender next turn, but he may want to sit in a corner for a while and think about what a bad boy he's been.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hey! Come on, there was a road! And I knew if I pulled it off the battle would be over for you.

I will be handing out a medal to that Puma driver. Anyway, you knocked out my other Puma with a damn mortar. I HATE that.

Either way I like corners. They remind me of my youth. I spent a lot of time in corners, ya know....

Jeff

------------------

[This message has been edited by jshandorf (edited 01-09-2001).]

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by mensch:

Jeff hey buddy.. its a non pooler.. take it easy... and MERRY GERMNESS! heres your tax free toilet paper sample!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I want some TP too. And not the used stuff either.

------------------

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by jshandorf:

Either way I like corners. They remind me of my youth. I spent a lot of time in corners, ya know....

Jeff

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

selling your big ol' booty?

------------------

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by jshandorf:

But he's just sooooo evil and stupid I just can't help myself. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hey, watch that. One's a compliment in these parts, and the other is the norm to which many here are still striving.

Herr Obese, don't you owe me a turn?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Um, er, well, I have no recollection of ever agreeing to a PBEM.....

Oh yes, that must be the turn that is stuck to the bottom of my shoe like a piece of chewing gum.

I'll try to get it back to you this evening.

------------------

To the last I grapple with thee; from hell's heart I stab at thee; for hate's sake I spit my last breath at thee...

Roight!! Time for a little play by HSedai.

The dialogue of incontinence:

M. Incontinent: I hate you Shandy!

Shandy: I hate you, M. Incontinent!

M. Incontinent: You're gamey!

Shandy: No, I'm not. You are.

M. Incontinent: I'm not gamey, you are.

Shandy: You suck and you are gamey!

M. Incontinent: I don't suck, you suck

Shandy: You're gamey!

ad nauseum

curtain closes

------------------