Guess your best. CMFI Battle Pack...

What will it be? Any good guesses?

EDIT: I will add some analysis!

CMFI is almost 10 years old or so. It has 4 Sicily campaigns. Conrath's Counterattack, Invasion at Gela - Advanced Training, Troina and The Fleeting Moment.

The Gustav Line came out around 2013. 4 campaigns. GL Foiling Fustian, GL Monte Cassino, GL Raging Buffalo and GL The Corridor.

R2V came out 2019 or so. 2 campaigns. R2V First Blood at Celleno and R2V Operation Encore.

If they have to have a consolidated theme, maybe a Salerno related Battle Pack? Well, GL The Corridor IS about Salerno. Whoops.

Maybe since R2V had "only" 2 campaigns maybe a 3rd was "almost ready" and will be spruced up for release and we will get a late war themed BP.

Edited by kohlenklau

do you think there's any chance that we might get some battles in cassino /town/? we've hade batles and campeigns on the hills around cassino and the mountain itself, but what about the fight for the hotel continental area, or the battles for the train station and the hummocks?   i know, prolly not, but it would be nice>

cheers,

rob

1 hour ago, sinclair1 said:

My opinion is the next BP should include the Italian forces of the RSI and the mods of the Italian vehicles captured by the Wermacht after the operation Achse and also all the battles that took place in the Po valley up to the liberation of the big cities of Northern Italy

As much as I would love for an Italian civil war type scenario, BP's unfortunately don't add units or factions.

Alright, CMCW is announcing their module for BAOR.

Ithikial is on it to show his CMBN BP.

Here in CMFI we so far have nothing. Not even the shoulder shrug and "domani, domani" and "tutto posto"...

I really wish the BP was "Ariete in Libya" or "Folgore at El Alamein" or "The CSIR in Ukraine". I can dream can't I?