Berlin CMRT Map

I think the mod has the potential of providing a couple of decent campaigns.

Sadly, some of the flaws from Version 1 with regards the scenarios themselves remain, e.g. victory locations missing or not matching the briefing, poor deployment both of initial set-up troops and reinforcements. 

The most extreme example being "Kroll Opera House". Not only is the Opera House NOT marked as a victory location, it is also covered by the red Russian set-up zone. But, this kind of thing can be ironed out. It depends on how much time Nigel has, and how much help he gets.

2 hours ago, NPye said:

Cheers bud I know it aint perfect and I can't still open RT to put right....aaarrrggghhh Don't know what to do???

Hopefully once you get RT to run again you can take a look. In the meantime I'm sure there will be other forumites along to offer their thruppence three-farthing worth.

Edited by Warts 'n' all

7 minutes ago, Warts 'n' all said:

Hopefully once you get RT to run again you can take a look. In the meantime I'm sure there will be other forumites along to offer their thruppence three-farthing worth.

Yeh once all the bad stuff comes in i'll have it sorted...Hopefully. Cheers

Ok i'm getting really pissed off, just before xmas for some reason Red Thunder stopped working on my Mac, Everything was still there and i'd backed up everyday anyway, s all good there, So i decided to reinstall the original software, It downloaded ok but everytime i try and install it I get an ERROR -36 cancel the download, so I thought ok I'll reinstall the Mac OS, which is what I did, tried again and the same error appears???? Then CMBN stopped working also???? I'm left with Final blitzkrieg. I reinstalled CMBN which was ok but when I go to the register new product it doesn't go to the usual option to add the code... it just runs through the Terminal commands and do nothing...FFS.

So I got no RT or BN, any ideas people, I can't even play my own MODS ffs LOL

On 1/16/2023 at 6:36 AM, NPye said:

Ok i'm getting really pissed off, just before xmas for some reason Red Thunder stopped working on my Mac, Everything was still there and i'd backed up everyday anyway, s all good there, So i decided to reinstall the original software, It downloaded ok but everytime i try and install it I get an ERROR -36 cancel the download, so I thought ok I'll reinstall the Mac OS, which is what I did, tried again and the same error appears???? Then CMBN stopped working also???? I'm left with Final blitzkrieg. I reinstalled CMBN which was ok but when I go to the register new product it doesn't go to the usual option to add the code... it just runs through the Terminal commands and do nothing...FFS.

I'd talk to @BFCElvisabout this one

On 1/16/2023 at 9:36 AM, NPye said:

Open up a Help Desk ticket. With a ticket we can exchange information that you probably don't want for me to share on the forum.

http://www.battlefront.mojohelpdesk.com

One thing that may help everyone that I will say here........Reinstalling almost never cures a problem. Let alone reinstalling an operating system. There are times when reinstalling is the answer but almost all of the time all it does is waste time and frustrate. ESPECIALLY if the game had been running on a computer and looks to still be correctly installed. New installation can sometimes go wrong and need to be done again. 

2 hours ago, Warts 'n' all said:

@NPye I hope that you get things sorted soon. The helpdesk is always the best place to go.

I have reworked a couple of the Konev battles, and will share the details with you once you are up and running again.

Nice 1 bud Cheers

10 hours ago, BFCElvis said:

Open up a Help Desk ticket. With a ticket we can exchange information that you probably don't want for me to share on the forum.

http://www.battlefront.mojohelpdesk.com

One thing that may help everyone that I will say here........Reinstalling almost never cures a problem. Let alone reinstalling an operating system. There are times when reinstalling is the answer but almost all of the time all it does is waste time and frustrate. ESPECIALLY if the game had been running on a computer and looks to still be correctly installed. New installation can sometimes go wrong and need to be done again. 

Cheers bud, I've been locked out of my account now so I cant give all the info on the Helpdesk ie, Serial Numbers etc?????

9 minutes ago, NPye said:

Where's the Fidler...lol

RxYc0i.png

Getting some storytelling in the scenario

RxYDwK.png

This is a Western Front Town/City

RxYP1Z.png

WTF... !!! I see that you found all on the correct place, very happy to "listening" about, and yours first news clear screenschots are...dont know the words to describe !! grandious super cool impressive I propose that you deserve the 1st place of mod this month !...!!😇😎

Cheers friend 

Edited by JM Stuff

48 minutes ago, JM Stuff said:

WTF... !!! I see that you found all on the correct place, very happy to "listening" about, and yours first news clear screenschots are...dont know the words to describe !! grandious super cool impressive I propose that you deserve the 1st place of mod this month !...!!😇😎

Ha ha Cheers bud

Back in Normandy Fritz says to Karl, "Hey that Cow has only 1 udder", Karl smercks and answers, "yeh you should try and milk it, that's were the best milk comes from"... Fritz looks confused...then realises he's taking the piss, smiles and move on to the next objective...lol

T2uyd5.png