Berlin CMRT Map

Just now, RockinHarry said:

Yep, great resources. Have a couple of him as well. 😎

Pity it´s static FO only. But would likely be hard for BFC creating an AI for them I guess. 😆

Ah too bad you cant slap the horse model over an unused camo pattern in the editor. ;)

I would really like to see some tertiary military equipment. Like in the modern titles trailers are used very often

12 minutes ago, Artkin said:

Ah too bad you cant slap the horse model over an unused camo pattern in the editor. ;)

I would really like to see some tertiary military equipment. Like in the modern titles trailers are used very often

Hehe...

Tertiary mil equipment, I think that ain´t that difficult to make. Just needs time and finding suited models for Blender exports. Some small stuff from CM own assortment has been attempted already.

What´s your wishlist for these type objects? A field kitchen would be nice maybe. 😁

Edited by RockinHarry

1 hour ago, RockinHarry said:

Hehe...

Tertiary mil equipment, I think that ain´t that difficult to make. Just needs time and finding suited models for Blender exports. Some small stuff from CM own assortment has been attempted alread

What´s your wishlist for these type objects? A field kitchen would be nice maybe. 😁

Definitely trailers, and stuff like engineering vehicles would be cool too. 

Then this becomes less of a game and more of a tool as it should be used

13 hours ago, Artkin said:

Definitely trailers, and stuff like engineering vehicles would be cool too. 

Then this becomes less of a game and more of a tool as it should be used

Agree, definitely. Since BFC offered much more FO slots but don´t let them show up. Their 3D editing guys could surely´ve put lots more stuff in there, selecting from stock games assortments like we do. Guess they like keeping us modders busy so they can work on Blitzkrieg CW module and release it ASAP. 😜

• 2 weeks later...
20 hours ago, quakerparrot67 said:

big grin!!!!!!!!!! just in time for x-mas, too!  

thanks, nigel , i can't believe the effort that you put into this and your stalingrad mod- or the results that you've gotten.

a wizard, a true star...

cheers,

rob

Cheers bud, it's gone to Bootie... Just gotta wait now. Cheers bud

• 2 weeks later...
30 minutes ago, Anonymous_Jonze said:

Amazing mod. So much effort. Perhaps this is a bug, but on the scenario "The Kroll Opera House" assaulting as the soviets there are no german defenders. I just casually ran into each point without being disputed.

Cheers bud, it sounds like i've accidentally added an earlier version in the final folder. Cheers i'll post the most updated one when I can. Cheers

I'm glad this was finally released but I have to say I am disappointed that none of the interiors had work done to them. You have places like the museum on the Reichstag Master map which is essentially unusable. Also the prisonbreak map. The prison is essentially unusable without a fleshed out interior.

Good to hear, that's the reason why I left the feedback. Looks good. I haven't loaded on the mods yet but I'm seeing a lot of cool things like the exposed railroad (I've experimented with doing underground facilities with this technique) and the Brandenburg gate looks excellent.

1 hour ago, Artkin said:

I'm glad this was finally released but I have to say I am disappointed that none of the interiors had work done to them. You have places like the museum on the Reichstag Master map which is essentially unusable. Also the prisonbreak map. The prison is essentially unusable without a fleshed out interior.

Mate this game just is not suited for internal battles and decor...the train stations are open so you can fight in them, the idea of the prison is you HAVE to blast the walls to release the prisoners... I made that deliberate? Cheers bud