Berlin CMRT Map

44 minutes ago, Warts 'n' all said:

Royal Italian flag

And how we both love a bit of Royalist fervour 😉.

5 minutes ago, NPye said:

Is that an old British WWI Mk I Tank? If so WTF is it doing here in 1945, Museum piece maybe?

Mk V's if I believe the internet.  A couple of them had changed hands and as you say museum pieces, but quite a story.

Here's another pic, but the gun doesn't look original 😬.

Mark_V_30.jpg

6 minutes ago, Vacillator said:

And how we both love a bit of Royalist fervour 😉.

Mk V's if I believe the internet.  A couple of them had changed hands and as you say museum pieces, but quite a story.

Here's another pic, but the gun doesn't look original 😬.

That's in another location as well. It's just strange it happens to appear in the lustgarten? Was the pillared building a museum in 45, as it is now? I wonder??

2 minutes ago, NPye said:

Was the pillared building a museum in 45

Not sure, the tanks were described as trophies, brought from Smolensk (a long story).  Desperate times but maybe they were placed there already and not put up as part of any defense?  Still not sure about that gun though...

5 minutes ago, NPye said:

Be great in the mod lol

I agree, over to you then 😉

Must check if I'm up to date on your great stuff my friend.  And apologies that my testing is a little slow, I've been delayed by a huge commitment in Normandy.  KG Bohm to Le Rocher to be precise.

2 hours ago, NPye said:

No worries bud, looking forward to seeing that...i've a big update coming soon...Cheers

Having had a problem with a bridge bug whilst playing "Night at the Opera" as the Russians, I'm taking a break from Berlin to give "The Road to Minsk" a whirl. But, I'll certainly be keeping an eye on this thread.

Moody Soviets patrol the Z sector, central berlin...

11jNYr.jpg

I made some old and young faces for the mod...

11j3tK.jpg

I got the graphics on this build from a period Berlin hi res photo I found... really adds flavour I thought???

11jKPP.jpg

More period signage...

11iXNm.jpg

Lucky Strike gave me the whole collection of BMPs for CMRT... so i've been busy updating loads of files... Cheers bud. New updates for the upcoming Phaze 2 for The Battle for Berlin...

1EkxnD.jpg

Urban Bridges texturized...

1Eze8H.jpg

Made a Red, Red Cross car from the awesome mod by JM Stuff...

1Ezzox.jpg

My favourite German weapon of WWII, the Sturmgewehr, texturized...

1Ezlmk.jpg

OMG I just found this beast a 128mm Pak...  had to get it into battle...

1EkYnC.jpgI always loved these buildings but thought they were a bit flat and lacked texture...solved all indie builds texturized...

1EkFZ7.jpg

Found a great set of windows for the buildings...

1ESj5q.jpg

The new files already in the new maps and old ones...

Cheers for looking...

1 minute ago, quakerparrot67 said:

so what would i need to do to get these new textures into your maps/mod that i already have?

I'm finishing off, there will be lots of scenarios, QBs and all new textures, should be in a couple of weeks. Cheers

7 hours ago, NPye said:

Lucky Strike gave me the whole collection of BMPs for CMRT... so i've been busy updating loads of files... Cheers bud. New updates for the upcoming Phaze 2 for The Battle for Berlin...

1EkxnD.jpg

Urban Bridges texturized...

1Eze8H.jpg

Made a Red, Red Cross car from the awesome mod by JM Stuff...

1Ezzox.jpg

My favourite German weapon of WWII, the Sturmgewehr, texturized...

1Ezlmk.jpg

OMG I just found this beast a 128mm Pak...  had to get it into battle...

1EkYnC.jpgI always loved these buildings but thought they were a bit flat and lacked texture...solved all indie builds texturized...

1EkFZ7.jpg

Found a great set of windows for the buildings...

1ESj5q.jpg

The new files already in the new maps and old ones...

Cheers for looking...

Awesome job, very kind from @Lucky_Strike...news wrecks are on the way "see you" soon.

JM

43 minutes ago, JM Stuff said:

Awesome job, very kind from @Lucky_Strike...news wrecks are on the way "see you" soon.

It was those same edited sets that we meddled with a while back. I still owe you the CMFI set btw. If you still want them let me know.

31 minutes ago, quakerparrot67 said:

a big thank you to npye, lucky strike and all the others who bring content like this. the game wouldn't be what it is without you.

Cheers Mr Parrot.

On the shoulders of giants ... let's hope that our esteemed creators @Battlefront.com keep coming up with the goods, without them we would all be poorer

The Charlottenburger Chaussee was the boundary line  between 1st Ukrainian Front and 1st Belorussian Front, Konevs army advance from the east and Zhukov from the west. It was and used by the Germans as a temporary landing strip for small aircraft. It runs through the Tiergarten and is a good map for the mod as it is mainly wooded and moonscape after Soviet shelling. Notice the awesome vegetation from Luck Strikes Mod, Hedgerow Hell,  this scenario will be launched when I uploAD PHAZE II OF THE BATTLE OF BERLIN MOD, COMING SOON...

1JCm1v.jpg

1JCijM.jpg

1JCTKc.jpg

1J6UPz.jpg

1J67kx.jpg

1J6zrc.jpg

1JCdS9.jpg

49 minutes ago, NPye said:

The Charlottenburger Chaussee was the boundary line  between 1st Ukrainian Front and 1st Belorussian Front, Konevs army advance from the east and Zhukov from the west. It was and used by the Germans as a temporary landing strip for small aircraft. It runs through the Tiergarten and is a good map for the mod as it is mainly wooded and moonscape after Soviet shelling. Notice the awesome vegetation from Luck Strikes Mod, Hedgerow Hell,  this scenario will be launched when I uploAD PHAZE II OF THE BATTLE OF BERLIN MOD, COMING SOON...

1JCm1v.jpg

1JCijM.jpg

1JCTKc.jpg

1J6UPz.jpg

1J67kx.jpg

1J6zrc.jpg

1JCdS9.jpg

A'll this beauty become slowly monotone...joke nothing to say about your job "einfahrt schön"...

Provide to let me a link that I can send you the ambulances models to added on time to your new maps and mod.

Cheers for now

JM