Berlin CMRT Map

1 hour ago, Vacillator said:

Having a big dropbox is not something I've ever been accused of.  It seems my account is only 2.5GB and it would need a bit of a clearout.  Might be doable in a couple of goes though?

Its 15gb bud

1 hour ago, NPye said:

Its 15gb bud

Then I can accuse you of having a very large package 😆

Perhaps I'll forego the pleasure for now but I would like to give it a proper go at some point.  Having said that I never finished your Stalingrad battle that I was trying - might resurrect that instead...

You don't need all the files in reality but It's a-lot easy for me to just upload the whole z folder that contains all vehicles as well etc I have explored doing a version with just 9 Mod builds. BY the way notice how all the buildings have windows and doors which I have to admit is so much better gameplay like that. Cheers I've got a big 4k video coming tomorrow so watch this space...lol

What a load of 'rubble'!  I'm sure I read something like that somewhere but can't see it now 😉.

So the long term plan - will the mods and battles (to come) be uploaded perhaps to FGM so that downloading will not require a subscription to the 'huge side' of Dropbox?  Not sure if FGM has any limitations on large uploads...

On 6/30/2022 at 3:27 AM, NPye said:

New video for fire and rubble. Berlin New Reich Chancellory battle.

Nigel @NPye all look fantastic, I would like possesss all maps and mods that you included, but specialy the buildings that we can enter now with your second version, can you provide a link about it ? I am sure this will not be the 15gd needed for all the mods that you show us I have already the mods that you did in the past but missing the building one s I like also very much the mounds of rubble surrounding the buildings and the music sometime giving the last touch  Ilike very much the little details like the sign of no parking...funny !!!!

Sometimes we can t believe this is CM from Battlefront !

PS like I told you I am working on "dirty street",  sorry to take long but some models are very difficult to be converted and exported in blender first approach to including them in the CM game itselft, not all working like butter, some are not looking in the same from blender to the game and have to be reworked in a way that you can loose your hairs when you see the result, cheer for now continue please your "living and exclusives view of Berlin" video but please provide also a link, when you have time, to have access to the news things that you added...

let you know and send you link about what I did.

JM 

Edited by JM Stuff

Cheers for your interest guys, let me finish and i will open a dropbox and allow complete download to all. I'm getting there and shouldn't be to much longer. Cheers

Edited by NPye

On 7/2/2022 at 3:02 PM, NPye said:

Cheers for your interest guys, let me finish and i will open a dropbox and allow complete download to all. I'm getting there and shouldn't be to much longer. Cheers

Excellent Nigel, I'm up for that.  And a PBEM in your rubble if you fancy it.

• 3 weeks later...