Fire & Rubble Release Date Pool

Probus

2 hours ago, Anonymous_Jonze said:

Nah. Partisans will be awesome. Not every scenario needs to have a tank.

Sure  and even with the strong oposition of wadepm...In my defense I will just say that I want to blow a bridge while a tank pass over since long long time ago...

not quite sure how I will manage but...

1 hour ago, wadepm said:

Maybe, but no scenario needs a Partisan.

Partisan scenarios will for sure...😉...

and also, with the variety of things they brought on equipment and gear, modding them to whatever you like will be awesome (in fact I´m thinking on a whole new life for my pixelvolksturm)

11 hours ago, wadepm said:

They could have done it in a stand alone module called "Partisans!"  It would be the only CM module I never ordered...  

Everybody's see only tanks army heavy weapons bigs guns incredibles rockets when the war is on, our family have also a right to take also part to the war, to survived  and takes weapons so me, I will buy Partisans 1 and module 2 and 3... and be veryyy happy to see them in the new module, missing only women that can take part of battle cos women were and are always present in every battles in the world...

Edited by 3j2m7

4 hours ago, wadepm said:

I don't really like "tanks army heavy weapons bigs guns incredibles rockets," I just want Barbarossa sooner.  The sooner we get FR the sooner they can start working on the early war years...I hope.

Nah nah nah was a joke !! ...was only to tising some peoples on these sleeping forum FR  is also my wish so much as you... he he he !!