HD Pack CMBS

Stardekk

• 3 months later...
5 hours ago, 37mm said:

I recently put up an "all in one" modpack which includes the @Kieme(ITA) HD mods...

That was very helpful.  I have all the mods.  But, am certain it is much appreciated by new players to get everything in one  package rather than hunting for em.   

Is Kieme still around?  I hope he has not succumbed to burn-out as so many of our best modders and designers frequently do over the years.  :(    (Hmm... Haven't heard from Mord for a while either.)

Edited by Erwin

• 2 weeks later...

On 2/8/2021 at 12:27 PM, 37mm said:

Sometime we dont realise how much some modders did already for this game thanks also for the links !

Edited by 3j2m7

Just now, 3j2m7 said:

Sometime we dont realise how much some modders did already for this game !

+1.  I've been playing CM for decades, I modded CM1 heavily (had a couple of fully-modded installs for SCW & Pacific Theatre), but it's only recently that I considered them for CM2.

Oh boy.....Whatever had I been missing!  :o

@maddyman10  Either look for a folder called 'Mods' in:

Documents/Battlefront/Combat Mission/Black Sea/User Data

Or navigate to:

[Your CM:BS install directory]**/Data

And inside the Data folder create another folder called 'z' (no quotes).

You can then put the mods in either.....The second option is 'old-school' but it has its advantages.

** You can locate this by right clicking on the shortcut and selecting 'Open file location'.

HTH

Edited by Sgt.Squarehead

• 3 weeks later...

Here's my personal all-in-one pack that also includes fixed Kieme's buildings. In his mod Kieme saved window textures with an incorrect transparency layer and as a result they all appear as an invisible square hole in the closest LOD - then immediately jump to fully opaque as you move the camera away. This download has that issue fixed.

Also it includes the optional mod that replaces "dubok" soviet-style ukrainian camo with a modern digital one, that army realistically used universally in 2017. That digital one is present as an option in the mission editor / quick battle - but this one allows you to play as digicam UAF in a campaign and original missions.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ffSzeWSXm4wWCnynvm1vd3XwZzOz4-Ll/view?usp=sharing

Edited by kraze

• 1 month later...