HD Pack CMBS

Stardekk

• 3 months later...
5 hours ago, 37mm said:

I recently put up an "all in one" modpack which includes the @Kieme(ITA) HD mods...

That was very helpful.  I have all the mods.  But, am certain it is much appreciated by new players to get everything in one  package rather than hunting for em.   

Is Kieme still around?  I hope he has not succumbed to burn-out as so many of our best modders and designers frequently do over the years.  :(    (Hmm... Haven't heard from Mord for a while either.)

Edited by Erwin

• 2 weeks later...

On 2/8/2021 at 12:27 PM, 37mm said:

Sometime we dont realise how much some modders did already for this game thanks also for the links !

Edited by 3j2m7

Just now, 3j2m7 said:

Sometime we dont realise how much some modders did already for this game !

+1.  I've been playing CM for decades, I modded CM1 heavily (had a couple of fully-modded installs for SCW & Pacific Theatre), but it's only recently that I considered them for CM2.

Oh boy.....Whatever had I been missing!  :o

@maddyman10  Either look for a folder called 'Mods' in:

Documents/Battlefront/Combat Mission/Black Sea/User Data

Or navigate to:

[Your CM:BS install directory]**/Data

And inside the Data folder create another folder called 'z' (no quotes).

You can then put the mods in either.....The second option is 'old-school' but it has its advantages.

** You can locate this by right clicking on the shortcut and selecting 'Open file location'.

HTH

Edited by Sgt.Squarehead

• 3 weeks later...

Here's my personal all-in-one pack that also includes fixed Kieme's buildings. In his mod Kieme saved window textures with an incorrect transparency layer and as a result they all appear as an invisible square hole in the closest LOD - then immediately jump to fully opaque as you move the camera away. This download has that issue fixed.

Also it includes the optional mod that replaces "dubok" soviet-style ukrainian camo with a modern digital one, that army realistically used universally in 2017. That digital one is present as an option in the mission editor / quick battle - but this one allows you to play as digicam UAF in a campaign and original missions.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ffSzeWSXm4wWCnynvm1vd3XwZzOz4-Ll/view?usp=sharing

Edited by kraze

• 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...

Hate to necro an older thread, but asking in the same realm of "all-in-one" packs, which by the way I did grab from this thread, thank you!

Is there anywhere to download a "pack" or entire "database" of scenarios for BS? Similar to the likes of the dropbox version for SF? (Nearly 800 scenarios in one download! Awesome!)

SF2 Mission Database for those unsure of what I'm talking about (Also on this site): 

On 1/18/2022 at 10:25 PM, Gunn said:

Is there anywhere to download a "pack" or entire "database" of scenarios for BS? Similar to the likes of the dropbox version for SF? (Nearly 800 scenarios in one download! Awesome!)

I've been adding playable content to 'All in One's for awhile... I'm pretty sure that includes the CMBS one (there's probably a campaign & scenario folder in there)

Edited by 37mm

• 2 weeks later...