Enter the CM Not So Superbowl

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ahoj Paw.

No, I'm not Czech. I'm just one of them slackers that came over here when Prague seemed like the place to be. I've spent the last 10 years trying to make enough money to get back home. I look forward to getting my prdel kicked by a kindred spirit, though, ty vole!

*I think we have our limit less this competition go on til next year*

WoW! Came home from work and realized I was not alone. Give me a couple of days to work out the details.

Everyone who posted here should send me an E-mail with the following info;

Forum Handle

Please include your e-mail address for convience.

It should be known that whoever starts this should finish their game in a respectable amount of time. I would say 3 weeks Max. It looks like it will take 5 games to finish, maybe 6 depending on a couple of hopefuls.

I was unable to tell by their post if these players are in;

JuJu

Mirage2k

demoss

It would be better if everyone could start at the beginning of next week.

tss, I noticed that you cant start for a week. Would you be able to finish a game in 2 weeks?

If so, is there anyone who wouldnt mind starting a week later and do a fast QB with tss? If not I would be glad to. Lorak I'm sure you will understand.

O.K. champ, send me those E-mails

Guest Mirage2k

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>I was unable to tell by their post if these players are in;

JuJu

Mirage2k

demoss<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I am not.

-Andrew

------------------

Throw me a frickin' smiley, people!

tss, I noticed that you cant start for a week. Would you be able to finish a game in 2 weeks?

I guess so. I'm taking my vacation after the London trip so I should be able to do more than one turn in a day.

Note that I'm in UTC +3 time zone (though my schedule is more close to UTC +0). It could be helpful if my opponent were from approximately same zone.

- Tommi

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...

Originally posted by Stuka:

I would like to have a go at this, my one PBEM game to date was, shall we say, less than successful :)

Please consider me as a punishment sponge, as I will soak up whatever you can dish out and still happily ask for more.....

Hmm. Let's see now. You've only played one PBEM game and I know that I have played you in a PBEM game . . . you're talking about our game! =) Yes, I'll vouch for Stuka. He sucks. ;)

Kitty

------------------

Hamsters at War!

Chicks With Tanks

Lorak's FTX

"I'd rather the Bees than your Mask of Shame." - Stuka

The True Blue Aussie Slang Source

The Unofficial Vic Bitter Website

Jesus Dress Up!

The McNoldy Group