Enter the CM Not So Superbowl

Do you get beat at CM more times than not? Do your well laid-out plans fall to pieces by turn 3? Do Newby's make you look like one too? Then this is the competition for you. A battle of the losers.

This started in the 'Think You're Good' thread posted by Pillar. What I propose is a competition between the 'less than stellar'. Once we have the number of contestants tallied we will start. We can bracket them off where the winner advances and the loser is out. They should be meeting engagement QB's with the forces picked for you. The players can come to an agreement as to the parematers that seem fair to them both. ie weather, side, map features etc. If the paired contestants can't come to an agreement then a nuetral person can intervene and decide for them.(I don't think that will be a problem because we are graceful losers after all)

So what do you say third stringers? This is your time to shine!

Please no Pro's, Ringers, Hustlers or factory sponsored riders.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would like to have a go at this, my one PBEM game to date was, shall we say, less than successful smile.gif

Please consider me as a punishment sponge, as I will soak up whatever you can dish out and still happily ask for more.....

Guest Germanboy

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by mensch:

Right Im game I sux... just ask germanboy heh... Rickets keep falling on my head! It doesn't matter cuz were dead, la la la la laaa booom baboom ba-boom UGH! smile.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Rickets keep falling on your head they keep falling deedumdeedum... I guess my record is too mixed to participate here.

------------------

Andreas

Though I've not completed a full email game against humans yet, I think I could join this competition.

Note that on Saturday I'm leaving for a week long trip so it will take that much time before the game gets really on.

My email address is in my profile.

BTW, I think that the loser should advance, not the winner.

- Tommi

[This message has been edited by tss (edited 07-20-2000).]

"Hello Miss. Where do I sign up for the CM-not-so-Superbowl, please?"

"Ah, that's the line on the left please, one cross each."

"Er, -Gulp- thank you, Miss..."

"Not at all (grin grin)." biggrin.gif

Are you sure it's the "We are the loosers" application post here?

I mean, be serious you don't even have a proper Berlichtingen post to shine with.

biggrin.gif

Dan, are you still bogged down in the mud or are you done playing offence in our game?

------------------

Either he's dead or my watch has stopped

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Cubes:

Sign me up smile.gif <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Geoff,

If you DO sign up here I'd have to feel doubly insulted since you kicked me twice already.

biggrin.gif

Be serious...

lol

------------------

Either he's dead or my watch has stopped