An observation about trees ( forests)

Good God! are there no quick battles without trees by the millions!  Guess I bought the wrong game as I really do not care for trees - at all.  I suppose Red Thunder would have been more up my ally but too late now.  It sucks being poor and $55.00 being so much!

Just press Alt+T and turn them off!Problem solved......

I unknowingly played a mission like that. I was so mad at the game for weird LOS issues. Think I got a major victory though (maybe it was just a tactical), can't remember for sure. The thought that I did play with trees turned off occurred the next day; I looked and the map looked completely different: Oh so those trees are why my troops got slaughted in some magic ambush.

Edited by Muzzleflash1990

Oh I don't doubt there are that many trees over there I was no complaining mildly that I didn't care for that many in my game(s).  I have actually reviewed every map trying to find the one's that don't have forest but even the open one's or 

most of them have tons of them.  I did try the alt+t but like Muzzleflash mentioned you get weird LOS's and kinda screws my game up.  That's mainly why I am looking for another game.  I just happen to like open/rough/hilly maps better.  

Oh I don't doubt there are that many trees over there I was no complaining mildly that I didn't care for that many in my game(s).  I have actually reviewed every map trying to find the one's that don't have forest but even the open one's or 

most of them have tons of them.  I did try the alt+t but like Muzzleflash mentioned you get weird LOS's and kinda screws my game up.  That's mainly why I am looking for another game.  I just happen to like open/rough/hilly maps better.

It all makes sense, this guy lives in Texas. They have no clue what a real bunch of woods looks like. He just likes to play on maps that remind him of home. :)

My son maried himself a darn Texan

So all we hear about is all the great things about Texas ( We still are wondering why we do not see it when we are down there visiting.)

I will say, I do like like your state tax down there. ( Oh wait, what state tax)

Other than that, I have found nothing really making me want to move there and call it Home ;)

Well, I've lived here for about 48 years so I think it's pretty good.  Never could see why people from here brag about it though but that's people.  I 

do enjoy the 2 month long winters that get down to 50 degrees.  Course those 10 month summers of 110 degrees is getting to me.  :-))

RT actually has lots of maps with GIGANTIC forests.  Also there are a buttload of maps without tons of trees. You're not looking hard enough, or perhaps dont have the modules as me. Dont forget there are user made maps on the repository, and you can make your own maps.